Attached: Fat_man.jpg (717x476, 172K)

>UK
>australia
>canada

kek

The beans are quite good actually.

anglos are subhumans

this

I laugh at every post israel makes, how can anyone hate you guys desu the world would be worse without jewish people

Attached: snapshot_21.47_[2016.07.29_03.05.40].png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

M O L E N B E E K

R O T T E R H A M

Mossad twitter is pure banter. Very conflicted feels.

do you love poland?

yes

i love poland

this is literally god tier wtf

Didn't develop at all because of the empire. We just inherited food from our colonies, so cuisine never developed.

The poor would make trash tier food like pic related, because they had no money for spice, exotic fruits and imports.

three of the foods on that plate aren't even native to europe you prat

Because they are not true humans, brother.

I see nothing wrong with any of that, beans and toast is delicious

It's quite good actually, the "British food is awful" gimmick didn't come around until WW2 where rationing meant an entire generation grew up on spam and leftovers. American GIs took this to mean British food was awful and took the stereotype back home. Then America exported its media everywhere and Brits didn't know how to cook because of the aforementioned rationing (still don't, but it's getting better).

Elitist nonsense.

t. Poorthener

Fuck off back to London, Muhammad.

legit shitskinned hands

There are more Asians in the north than my area in London. So I'm whiter than you.

Shan't be replying

>posts delicious breakfast

wat?

Well it doesn't look as nice as Japanese food, but it still tastes great. You should try it sometime before judging.

Anglo cuisine is not shit tier. It's just that it evolved differently as Anglo sauces like Worcestershire sauce developed very much and became common around the world.