Question to Boers and other white South Africans

Do you consider yourself to be Dutch or is Afrikaner separate identity at this point?

Attached: 4227-004-B2E23E61.jpg (600x400, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVxcvHjN19E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=vVxcvHjN19E

probably afrikaner

Afrikaners havent had anything to do with the Dutch since the 17th and 18th century
and they're super mutts as well pretty they're just slightly lighter than the coloureds

Yeah, Charlize Theron almost looks like a Mexican

>Boers
It's boere. BOERE. We use an "e" for the plural on it.

Surprised to see Slovakian flag attached to this post, would have bet anything a goblino posted this dumb question

They look same as Dutch people, the ones who are not racemixed.

Why? Growing up i learned nothing about South Africa, i just know there is lot of whites left over after colonization and they are not very well liked there

Answer him, faggot

same, at first i thought it was a mutt flag

In the Netherlands people usually forget they exist desu.

But then again, Dutch people also tend to forget Scandinavia exists.

they're look a bit more mong than the Dutch. Anyway mostly euro but its a new cultural identity theres a fuckload of French especially but also tons of random euros mixed in and some native san.

>and some native san.
Proofs?

suck my cock nigger

Boers aren't even entirely ethnically dutch these days, there's often a bit of french mixed in with them
They have very little to do with the Dutch beyond the fact that they speak a language that's similar to Dutch. They're probably closest to Australia culturally.

>they're look a bit more mong than the Dutch
Mate they're all famous for being good looking

And when people talk about them, do you feel as they are part of your nation or not? How are you taught about them in school?

I bet you're that fucking Coloured faggot, literally a nigger

I think Dutch people generally consider them our people. At least, the right wing does. And our country is majority right wing.

Why would they be closer to Australia than to the Netherlands?

you wish you faggot. race mixers such as yourself get a bullet to the head on dotr.

>moi
>race mixed
kys

You know I'm not even sure, I'm going off what my boer mates tell me. There's fuckloads of them over here in Perth. Of my five lecturers at uni this semester, 3 of them are from South Africa.

I'd imagine it's from the influence of the English.

Well during colonial times they were literally just Dutch extension, and i fail to see how Apartheid times would make them forget their roots, maybe if relations between natives and settlers was different

*bang bang*
this is literally your face once im done with you

Attached: 60.jpg (395x457, 38K)

what's this

the burger's face after he's done

the world was a lot bigger back then and they gradually shifted away from Dutch culture, just like how the Americans moved away from Anglo culture
gotta remember they've been there for like 450 years or some shit

But we have no real contact, or political or cultural ties with South Africa. But I guess there is also no reason to. Because there is nothing to gain there.

they're like quebec
they have a bit of resentment over being abandoned
so they have to create a new identity

el goblino del africino
the dutch fucked off pretty early especially when they were kicked off the coast and Arikaners are the non anglo europeans integrating together to make an ethnic group

Attached: south-africa-university-protest.jpg (4938x2778, 831K)

What?

You can still see signs of Dutch culture in New York and South Africa though. We're all still honest assholes.