Tfw Mel is the most famous person from the show

>tfw Mel is the most famous person from the show
Has there ever been a less interesting fall from grace?

She's the most successful. I would argue that Jemaine Clement is the most famous one. People will see movies because he is in them. No one gives a shit about Kristen Schaal

Pretty sure you're forgetting someone, kiddo.

I loved short poppies. Underrated show.

>be musical comedians
>write several funny songs
>get tv show
>use up all funny songs in one season
>try and write funny songs for season 2 but they're obviously not as good
>get cancelled

sad!

In hindsight, they're really the comedic version of True Detective. Pizza ran out of ideas with Season 2 as well.

I mean, I guess I don't really follow comedy, but I would think that Kristen Schaal is a pretty big name. Not really a box office draw, but she's fairly recognizable. What does Jemaine do these day? The only things I remember him for are MIB and doing the music for the Muppets movie.

nzer here they seem to be happy. fame isnt everything

Legion he is a side character. pretty funny performance. What we do in the shadows is another recent one

It's a pretty common thing, to be honest. These people working before finding commercial success, then they are expected to match years worth of crafted material in a six months. It's hard. Same thing will happen with Stranger Things next month. Screenshot this.

Haven't watched Legion, but I've meant to. What We Do in the Shadows looked neat too. I like Jemaine, but he doesn't really seem normiecore the way Bob's Burgers is.

>implying ripping off 80's sci fi tropes is hard
I liked Season 1 but 2 is just more of the same

both are excellent dark comedies. legion doesnt even stink of disney interference somehow

There's a famous musician's adage about this. It's something like, " You have your whole life to write your first album and six months to write your second."

They weren't cancelled, in fact they were offered alot more money for another season but they were tired of it

Who the fuck sees a movie because Jemaine is in it?

...I do

Grig

Why wasn't Bret in What We Do In The Shadows?

they didn't get cancelled they stopped cause they knew they didn't have the material to continue, even though they got offered plenty of cash to try anyway, artistic integrity they have it

that's because it's under fox

they're not friends irl

I do

Jermaine was in Rick and Morty and that recent mockumentary about Vampires
Brett won a Academy Award for a song he made for the Muppets movie

user if theres people paying to see jermaine there paying to see kristen they love bobs burgers now if jermaine reprises his rick and Morty roll then yeah

It's Jemaine there's no R in it.

don't even say that

He was in Moana, Lego Batman and What We Do In The Shadows.

I do

Bret has an Oscar lol

Brett has done music for a number of high profile films, Jemaine is in tons of shit now and Schaal does fuck all

Kristen Schaal is a horse

>how about another exclamation mark?
>a couple of cool idiots
>you have more of a love square
>you're the egg for sidetracking this meeting

Best comedy character in any show. Ever.

To be fair, the songs weren't even the best part of the show.

Also TD season 2 gets too much flack. It's quite good.

>If you look at the chart you'll see we're not friends, we aren't even acquaintances anymore, who are you people?

I do.

He was the only reason 'dinner for schmucks' was worth watching

Bret has an Oscar.

I love the episode with the leather jackets when he loses his shit and starts ranting and his voice gets higher and higher pitched

Oh shit, that was him with the muppet movie? I credited Jemaine with that in an earlier post.

>His appearance in the X-Files reboot

They both dropped out of the show when they realized Mel and Murray were becoming more popular than they were. Nothing but a couple of cunts.

I have lots of times. Eagle vs Shark, What We Do in the Shadows, and People, Places, Things.

>one won an oscar
>one has a funny face and voice and is in a lot of movies
>one also has a funny voice and does a lot of cartoons
>other guy shows up only in waititi movies

Garfunkle & Oates
>T.J Miller was literally the most famous person to come out of this thing

Jemaine did Tamatoa in moana

>the self proclaimed star of Yogi Bear is the most popular of them all
let that sink in

None of you faggots watch Wrecked on tbs?

Murray and Jermaine just had a reunion

We're Wolves fucking when?

They're both still prominent in NZ

No one on Earth is more famous than Todd Berry. Weeabo faggot.

Why do you come here just to lie like this?

I know Jermaine was the host of the red hot chili pepper themed cruise but I haven't watched past the episode where it's the clean vs the dirty. I hope they do meet then

Moana u sick fuck

I live in auckland bro. Most people don't even speak the same language as them.

>nz
>most people can't speak english

As an Australian I can attest to this.

I'm spartacus.

this isn't really true. Most musicians best albums are their second or third because once they gather a bit of fame or fanbase they have a licence to be more creative

He was Fart on Rick and Morty

I said New Zealand, not Auckland :^)

i dont think bret likes to work

JEMAINE

NO R

Brit?

>yfw all your friends got Oscars™

Based statschink, how the bf?

Jermain is great in Legion

Is it true what they say about New Zealand women?

fuck you schaal is cute as hell.

Also Bret can't do this.

Jemaine was in Moana

I still love both of them.

I prefer "Like of the Conchords" which are a Flight of the Conchords cover band.

they were enforcing a strict no manlet policy

Brit?

He's not friends with Taika