Part of Japan was American territory until 1972?

Part of Japan was American territory until 1972?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Civil_Administration_of_the_Ryukyu_Islands

Attached: 1521034462306.png (1200x800, 199K)

Yes, my former master.
Please get rid of your military bases from our island immediately.

Attached: map_en.gif (700x700, 52K)

Between the japs and the goblinos they really have had a shit century

Independence for Okinawa now

Absolutely not

this picture is adorable

Some of your countrymen will call you a zainichi for saying that.

'no'
You're more than welcome to visit, though.

now Hawaii belongs to us, so no problem

commie chink detected

Attached: provisional_battalion.jpg (1320x864, 288K)

good post
Ryukyu kingdom had cool flag, but destroyed by Japanese samurai klan.
Japs and Goblinos always bring us suffer.
go on home mutt soliders go on home

Attached: Flag_of_Ryukyu.png (652x434, 9K)

Yes, most of Okinawa region was an American colony until 1972, but the institutions were mostly Japanese.

Yeah, I'm sure they will. But I don't care, all we should do is just hide and report them.

nobody welcome Japs and Mutts around Asian nations. You just have moneys. If you don't have money, nobody helps both of you.

>the institutions were mostly Japanese
Wrong.
Ryukyuan(Okinawan) and Japanese are completely different.

I'm sorry to say, it ain't happenin'. Especially now that the Chinks are starting to get too big for their wannabe imperialist breeches, the only thing cockblocking China from Japan's waters are our naval bases.

>Ryukyu kingdom
Are they polynesian?

Attached: photo_du_groupe_pas_souriant.jpg (1183x700, 388K)

The Amami Islands were returned to Japan in 1953 and the Ogasawara Islands were under American occupation until 1968, and as stated above the rest of the Ryuku Islands were returned in 1972.

No, they are Japonic

It is the result that they spoiled the Reds.
Present Okinawa is a dump site of their slums.

Attached: 650_1.jpg (490x290, 32K)

Free Okinawa!

Free honorary Americans!

Source?

Okinawa is NOT Japanese.

And, you know, Japan’s Defense Forces, nuclear weapons, the global economy, etc.

>Japonic

Okinawan has nothing to do with spoken Japanese.

If you, Americans mess with China, please solve it by yourselves. Please stay away from my beauty peaceful island.
No, Okinawa is not Polynesia of course.

No. Culturally, they are a bit more Chinese than the rest of Japan. However, they are still closer to Japan than anywhere else. Their native language is really a Japanese dialect developed in isolation for centuries.

Source?

They are mutually unintelligible.

They're jomon masterace

>former hawaiian sumo wrestler Akebono
nah, they are japanese and look like japanese
while polynesian look like this Akeboto

Attached: TARO_AKEBONO.jpg (585x300, 194K)

Yes they are, but look up Ryuku language on google. It's derived from mainland Japanese and is included in the Japonic language family.

I'm a Japanese speaker. Okinawan sounds like gibberish Japanese, with several recognizable words and very similar structure.

Source?

By this logic, the Tibetan language is Chinese, English is German, French is Latin, and Hungarian is Hunnish.

Attached: screencapture-en-wikipedia-org-wiki-Ryukyuan_languages-2018-03-26-12_10_34.png (1688x1024, 166K)

really maks u thin ...

Attached: Austro2.png (370x250, 9K)

Yes exactly. English is a Germanic language rather than a Latin one. I'm not suggesting native Okinawans are really Japanese. But if we had to give it a label, it's inaccurate to say that Okinawan is Polynesian or Chinese, and most accurate to call it Japonic.

"It is generally accepted that the Ryukyu Islands were populated from Mainland Japan in the first millennium, and since then relative isolation from the mainland allowed the Ryukyuan languages to diverge significantly from Old Japanese." - from the exact same page

>tattooing your entire body
the links only get stronger...

Attached: 154c0c2feb7aa4388ef291ced611ff5d--japanese-tatoo-japanese-art.jpg (736x1104, 128K)

>Ryukyu is part of Japan cuz Japanese research says so
kek

You're fucking thick. I'm saying Ryuku, if it had to be compared with anywhere other than itself, should be compared with Japan.

Why Russian flag and apu? is this pic related?

It is most accurate to call them Okinawan...

Sorry my American friend, no offence.
But Ryukyuan language and mainland Japanese can't communicate each other. It is result of political requirement to call it a dialect.

Attached: apology-clipart-2f7a6e2d8807b7da45a3dd544842b92b.jpg (600x315, 19K)

Your argument is too sound for a japanese flag in Sup Forums
I thought there's only Netouyo, busayo and zainichi in Sup Forums

No, nobody wanna be American, my former master.
Please free us, we're just cute islandmen.