42 years old

>42 years old
>no wife
>no kids

JUST

>He doesn't even realize that families aren't progressive
Jeez grandpa get with the times

Hes gonna come out as gay, ala Rock Hudson

look up how late into life men can impregnate women. he's good.

>trying to raise retarded children in this day and age
>being tied down to one woman

>still gets and will get more pussy than the hole of Sup Forums combined

Is he trying to look old?

>I need kids to validate my existence
Mhhh, that's not how successful men think

be veee-ery careful

that picture was probably taken during or right after django unchained production.

I thought this was the opposite of JUST

Has the heavy drinker look: facial hair to cover the bloat, thin hair, and an almost tired appearance.

>having kids means you have to be tied down to one woman

fucking virgins lmao

Leonardo-retardo

kids, and marriage especially, are traps.

no man with that much money or talent should have to settle for TPTB's traps set up for the middle and lower classes of the world.

Its called...

Livin The Dream

He can get more pussy in a day than you can get innyour lifetime. He's living the life

>YES! My bloodline went extinct! WHAT A SUCCESS!

Having children would contribute to global warming goy

>caring about your bloodline when you cease to exist

top kek

>oh no! people won't exist in the future who share a small portion of my genetic code and have no idea who I was!

>used to think that he pays models to hang out with him
>find out that it's the exact opposite and model agencies pay him to hang out with their girls because it gets them valuable exposure

It ain't fair.

fucks 10/10 models whenever he wants

I hope he becomes an Orson Welles

>oh boy I can't wait for my genetic code to keep on existing until the Sun blows it up, it'd be a same if it ended with me.

I hear he also does it for free

>bloodlines
>muh special dna i tell myself is special and muh miserable irrelevant life will have meaning if I jizz in my fat cousin and make trailer trash babies
lol

And your bloodline matter because?
Eventually all of your entire existence will die, your memory, your footprint, your history. So who cares?

truely the apex neet

fucking fuck wanting little satan spawn running around

Nigger could not have kids until his 70+ and still be fine

men age like fine wine
FINE WINE

hedonists are fucking gross

it does mean you have to pay the woman an exorbitant amount of money though, retard.

Yeah, cause I'm sure Genghis Khan was really 'survived' by his kin.

What would you rather have, 12 children to annoy you and carry on 1/4 of your chromosomes or being rich and successful but alone.

Didn't he use Tom Brady's wife as a cum rag when she was younger and more attractive?

you're late for bible study, pastor mccormick is going to pull you aside again.

>uses words he doesn't understand
>describes things he doesn't like as "gross"
go home retard

At least we're not using up all the seats on airplanes with 12 little shits who won't shut up

> bible study
literally what is wrong with this

This

Yes autistic children are good.

*Nihilists

>being 12 years old

Leonardo has had more hot dates than you will ever have had hot meals. "JUST" indeed. kill yourself.

Unless you're doing it for historical reasons, everything.

It's true what they say, Sup Forums is full of literal cucks

>all these nu-males ITT who dont want to raise beautiful healthy educated and cultured children
end urself right now u wastes of space

thank you
at least some men are left on Sup Forums

>all these literal autists responding to this post

someone please explain to me the desire to have your bloodline/family name live on, I'm not even trying to be a jerk I've just never felt that desire and would like to understand it.

>confusing the obsession of having kids with the natural course of having kids
>being a loser

Thats if you have a child at like 65.

don't worry, you won't have a chance to leave behind your bloodline anyway

a few years ago he really was good looking enough to fuck any girl he wanted on merit. he's a bit older and getting podgier now, but the brand name of leo dicaprio will still get almost any 10/10 on the planet.

i do think he's a bit lonely though. i'm sure he is at the stage where he now wants a wife and kids. fucking girls half your age all the time is fun sure, but he's matured a lot recently.

he's lived a fucking incredible life though. what a party animal he's been in his day.

you learn to ignore it

idk man i haven't had one myself yet but are kids really all that great? if you don't care about legacy or whatever what are the benefits to them? committing 20 years of your prime life so that someone can take care of you in your final 10?

what does any of that have to do with hedonism

Better to be gross than a spooked faggot.

>Is he trying to look old?

It's for the Revenant you tard.

>42 years old
>no wife
>no kids
>JUST

How young are you OP? Leo bangs the hottest 20 year old super models and there's no bogger actor on the planet. The dude is crushing life.

Look at Clooney. He just got married and had kids in his 50s.

cuz otherwise you're a C UCK top kek!
MAGA

I think he's made the smart decision. If you don't want kids, there is no reason to get married. All you're doing is putting 50% of your earnings at risk.

>He just got married and had kids in his 50s.
lil'autismals

Nice baseless assumption

Already have, in at least 50 of your women
What are you going to do about it white boi?

>committing 20 years of your prime life so that someone can take care of you in your final 10?
People who do this are retarded and sad. There's nothing wrong with wanting kids, but if your primary reason is "I want someone to take care of me when I'm old" you're pathetic.

Do you not love your parents? Did they not love you? I am not trying to be a dick but the big meme of "lol having kids sucks" only applies to people that are mad they can't go out and do coke anymore.

You have to go back.

>wanting children makes you Sup Forums
holy fuck you have a problem

*50 of your fat women.
Fucking typo

heres the thing though, and this is the saddest part about kidcucks. Unless you foster an environment where you already committed to taking care of your grandparents growing up, your kids won't ingrain those values and they will throw you away all the same as someone who lived alone.

My buddy works in a hospice care facility and many of those patients have families that never visit. I don't know why people haven't gotten with the times, but most kids will not take care of you once you are old and frail, least of all internet raised mongoloids. Have kids because you want the commitment to raising another human being to the best of your abilities, not because you think they will take care of you.

I mean, I had a pretty loving family upbringing but I still don't get why that obligates anyone to having children - some people simply don't want to invest their entire adult life into raising someone else, and that doesn't have to be because they can't do coke anymore.

I would rather have kids, but then again i'm not a degnerate hedonist. Enjoy your "success" when you're old, alone, and Nurse Jamal is all the company you have.

>waste of space
>wants to have kids

he cares about the planet which means potential children are too big of a carbon impact.

all numale faggots must hang. I bet you call your dogs "furbabies"

Ah yes, can't wait to be a drag on your kids when you are old.
Truly a loving father that doesn't see his kids just as a mean to an end.

Clooney's marriage makes me sick. Makes me realise what a god he is and how useless I (and 99.99999% of the human population is)

He dated Amal because 'I'm George Clooney'. He convinced her to pretty much give up her career at the greatest human rights legal institution in the world to follow him around the world and be his first lady. One of the sharpest legal minds in the world, incredibly beautiful woman, and undoubtedly gonna be a great mother.

Clooney truly lucked out. I don't care who you are, getting a woman like that in your 50's is ridiculously lucky.

>wanting kids is not hedonist
lol

>falling for the reproduction jew
OY VEY

Just cause you hate your parents doesnt mean everyone else has to.

this whole thread is barely better than blacked posting faggots

>merely pretending

How is that being a cuck? I dont think you know the meaning of that word. Here's a phrase you might know: you're a faggot bandwagoner.

LEGACY > Bloodline

Leo is a Hollywood legend, a true icon. His influence in culture will last much longer than some grandkids who don't give a fuck about you. And he can still have kids for decades to come, we're not women here.

kek, they want to limit population growth dummy, especially white babies

>you're a faggot bandwagoner.
Saying that when you're on the "lol no kids" train that all the cool kids are on

the two are ideally synonymous but you're right

>being a grown up to him is thinking of having children as "muh bloodlines"
>pathetic manchild ego fulfillment
>if he manages to get his cousin to fuck him, he'll beat his kids for not being what they wanted him to be and being his second chance at remaking his pathetic life by living vicariously through his kids

literally everyone ITT mocking you knows you're a virgin and going to die alone while you play this bitch game of trying to act tough on the internet to overcompensate for your inferiority complex and tiny dick. Gotta love Trumptrash. Tell us about the cucks and how you're not one because you dream of settling down like human cattle, the greatest aspiration of your life is to tell yourself you lived a more fulfilling life than a movie star because you had inbred children .

What the fuck are you talking about? You are one dumb motherfucking newfag.

Fucking lurk moar.

Nah they need more controllable goys to make them money

you sure think about fucking cousins a lot

he's living the life, maybe when he's in his 50's or 60's he'll have a kid.

The only reason he doesn't have a family is because of his choosing.

What are you talking about? Society still expects you to get married and have kids, though to a far lesser extent than a few decades ago.

hence immigration

dad?

funny thing is i fuck alot of lefty qts not the dyed hair psycho ones just the ones youd think my ideology would turn off
the fact of the matter is they really dont give a fuck about anything besides why you can provide for them. i literally have "no niggers 1488" on my tinder and pull normie girls all the time
and all this while telling them hitler did nothing wrong etc. i bet it feels alot better than your rage filled cuck shed that you live your life in

I NEED KIDS TO CONTINUE MY LEGACY!!!

THIS IS TOTALLY NOT SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED AS THOSE OTHER PEOPLE

I'm just looking out for the purity of your bloodlines. It seemed important to you.