What happens in hainan?

what happens in hainan?

Attached: hainan.png (1200x955, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utsul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People confuse it with Taiwan and vociferously claim China does not own it.

Majong

It's a popular tourist resort. It's got nice beaches and cool places to hike and shit. It also conveniently shoves Chinas maritime borders right into Vietnamese ones.

Ahh yes because China just “conveniently” created Hainan out of thin air.

Did Vietnam ever try to take it away from China?

Yes man, thats exactly what I was implying.

Not that I know of, but the island's maritime borders have played a huge role in Chinese strong arming its way into possession of more islands in the South China Sea, which expands it's maritime borders once again.

No. Vietnam always got raped. It never raped.

Hainan alone has a third of Vietnam’s population and it is about 200km away.

t. Zhang Baoding

Then what does “conveniently” imply?

“North Vietnam conveniently shoves Vietnam's maritime borders right into Chinese ones.”

Vietnam was a Chinese client state for millennia, after which it became a French colony. Chinese-Vietnam borders have remained stable ever since it's Independence hundreds of years ago. The fact that Southeast Asia was under colonization fir hundreds of years also provides a basis for China in the South China Sea dispute, as at the time, there were no nations other than China and Japan in the area that could really do anything like claiming islands. Japan lost all it's shit claimed by China after WW2, though.

I am Deng Xiaoping himself actually.

Does that change the facts?

Attached: 8DA1AEA6-9CB7-4E47-94FA-F07BCB919BEF.png (958x632, 413K)

Why exactly do you immediately bring up the South China Sea dispute? No one even mentioned it, and the thread is about Hainan.

Are you obsessed, perhaps?

Nukes

Attached: China8.jpg (1200x861, 1.11M)

And B-I-R-D-S

What are you talking about, Vietnam's expansionism in SE Asia can be classified as rape, no? South Vietnam was taken from natives after Independence form China.

OP says "what happens in Hainan". I'm not even the guy that you responded to, but unless OP wanted to hear "resort island" for the rest of the thread, the South China Sea dispute is absolutely relevant here.

Attached: virgin mao.png (3218x1424, 181K)

Triggered after reading about the US's "freedom of navigation" operations to " stand up for the little guy".

>No. Vietnam always got raped. It never raped.
You’re a bloody idiot.

Why does China have nukes there?
RIP Champa

Theres a cham minority living in hainan

it’s like china’s hawaii and there are lots of russians

Yet that does not happen in HAINAN.

Nah I am a US navy member and support all actions it takes.
You seem very butthurt, user.

Not everyone who has a different opinion is your boogeyman

I was exaggerating.

The Vietnamese are widely seen as ASEAN’s genocidal trigger happy mafia.

if you cant afford to move to canada, you move to hainan when you retire

Chinese people go there for tropical vacations to enjoy the beaches and clean air

Urban Hainan is actually more expensive than Canada

For the nuclear submarines.

Attached: submarine-launch-of-jl-2-slbm.jpg (700x964, 452K)

There is a base for cyber attacks.

Interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utsul
Why Russians?

russians wanna travel somewhere tropical during the winters but not go some place too far. there’s a lot of signs in russian and a lot of shop keepers and tour guides speak russian to cater to the tourists. there’s also health tourism so russians go there to get accupuncture.

China-Russia relations are good

lax trade laws and vacationers

>American flag
>vociferously
Wat