Egyptian Director Amr Salama Developing Anti-'American Sniper' Film

>'Iraqi Sniper' — being produced by two-time Oscar nominee Hany Abu-Assad — will be an antiwar response to Clint Eastwood’s 2014 hit, telling the story behind the chief foe of Bradley Cooper's character.

>In Clint Eastwood's 2014 box-office smash American Sniper, Bradley Cooper starred as top U.S. marksman Chris Kyle. His chief antagonist in the film was a mysterious sniper on the side of the Iraqi insurgents who went by the name of Mustafa.

>"He's the hero in my film," says Salama, who says he was spurred to make the film after he first saw American Sniper. "I hated it. That was my inspiration — I hated it so much that I wanted to work on a different version of that story."

>There was indeed a real-life top sniper fighting for the Iraqis, given the nickname Juba, whose exploits — thought by some to be hundreds of kills — were touted in a number of videos released between 2005 and 2007. There were rumors that he had even been an Olympic athlete at one point.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/egyptian-director-amr-salama-developing-anti-american-sniper-film-1033616
How many Oscars will it win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HbK76okexVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when all those Arab countries tried to commit another holocaust and got btfo by Israel?

This is the subplot that should have been in American Sniper in the first place. As it was, it had no narrative thrust at all. Beyond the chance to have an anti war tone in there, just would have been a better movie

KIKES FUCKING BTFO

I unironically can't wait for this. Hope to see some fat Am*rican Jewish dogs get what they deserve

Damn arabs cant even come up with an original movie

Awesome, can't wait to see this movie

Already sounds like a better movie

We have tons of original movies. They're just mostly shit that not even arabs watch them.

that guy fucking owned in 'american sniper'

i remember thinking at the time that they messed up by making him too cool, all the legends about him & how he was always doing parkour and shit on the rooftops

Hop it shits big time on that american we da gud goys bs.

> muslim is motivated entirely by hate

where have I seen this story before?

>"But I'm trying to make an antiwar film," says Salama. "Whereas American Sniper was pro-war."

There will never be a war film told from the soldiers' perspective that can truly be anti-war.

Yes but muslims aren't good people.

>implying amerikikes can

Can't wait for this summers sequel remake reboot of my favourite superhero movie

Arabic sub humans are even too dumb for Jumping Jacks lmao

youtu.be/HbK76okexVk

>make a movie where a no good terrorist is the hero

RELIGION OF PEACE

>5 people represents all Arabs

Dumb kike, i bet most Walmart sapient can't either

>Americans come to liberate Iraqipoors from their dictator
>Muslims get butthurt because they enjoy being abused
>make a movie about how fighting for theocracy is great

Cool stuff

>a sniper is the protagonist
So it's not an anti-war film, it's just a nationalist anti-white film. Fucking lying sandnigger.

>make a movie where a no good terrorist is the hero

But that's exactly what American Sniper is

>Can't even Count
Bravo Ahmed!
Can you go to the Toilette without Mama?
Seriously there are hundreds of Videos of inbred Arab retards.

>I'm going to make a movie about some Iraqi sniper who supposedly killed hundreds of people and whose exploits were a propaganda tool because fuck America and I want to show Americans dying
>It's going to be anti-war

>mudslime detected

Yes, America was an invading force, but we werwn't terrorists. It was the insurgents shooting and blowing everyone up

This sounds great, it'll piss off all these neocon zionist fags on Sup Forums

Iraq deserved Saddam.

shut up chaim

The whole middle east deserves a holocaust

AS was so good/s

heckin epic post pupperino

The insurgent were killing US soldiers, how is that terrorism?

Just delete your posts and start over.

based Eastwood pissing off middle eastern dog lovers

you are a fucking mess sort it out son

Based Juba, pic related.

>The insurgent were killing US soldiers, anyone who wasn't a muslim, their own people, their own culture, their own buildings and infastructure

Fixed it friendo. We tried to nation build but Bush didn't realize that muslims are backwards savages who's religion went out of date around the same time the Mongols sacked Bahgdad. They don't want freedom, democracy, or equality but damn if we didn't try to give it to them. Look at how buttmad they get when a movie like American Sniper comes out showing that.

sandniggers BTFO itt

Juba wasn't even an Iraqi and it wasn't one guy, It was a group of Chechen mercenaries.

It's not surprising considering that their religion is a knock off of a knock off

>We tried to nation build

Do Americans genuinely believe this? That Iraq wasn't just oil wetwork? That they did the right thing by turning Iraq into the most dangerous country on the planet?

ITT: buttmad American jewslaves

>their own people, their own culture, their own buildings and infastructure
Thats not what you did when you invaded their country? Oh wait you believed CNN.
>We tried to nation build
By destroying a nation???

>will be an antiwar response
... american sniper WAS anti-war, did this retard not even watch the movie?

kek

American Sniper was not some kind of hero worship of that character though. Not in the slightest.

>Basically every Arab after he gets BTFO by Americans, Turks, Russians, themself, Kurds

>implying jews are any better than mudslimes
Now your place Ahmet the whole area should be a giant crater

Wtf America was truly in the wrong for stopping Saddam from gassing his people

Well it'll be as true as the Chris Kyle movie, everyone knows he was a full of shit pathological liar that was BTFO by Jesse Ventura

Where did he get the chemical weapons from?

>muslims this assmad cause we blew their countries to shit for 20 years

It was in 1988 faggot. Why didn't you invade that time? Oh right because Saddam was still a friendo!!

should we have let Saddam rape kids and fill man-made holes with so much people and blood all you can see is red water from google maps? is that more dangerous than before? cuz i think it is

Why did Japan flourish under American occupation and eventually become a powerful 1st world nation while Iraq immediately devolved into hell on Earth as soon as a ruthless despot wasn't gassing/torturing the people into submission?

By your logic the US should have been nuked for all the chemical shit they threw in vietnam.

We still have the receipts

>this is what sandniggers and communists actually believe

Look up what RoE was during Iraq. The war ended in 2003 when we captured Baghdad and the Iraqi Army ceased to be an effective fighting force. The remaining years were literally us trying to rebuild everything that Saddam had done and create a functioning republic. Muslims don't want that. They want a theocracy, hence the insurgents doing everything they could to stop us.

I'll bet you also think Assad gassed children, don't you?

Total war backed by two nuclear bombs that force unconditional surrender

Whats your point? That the US should invade every fucking nation since they bring prosperity because it worked with Japan? Holy shit your burger are retarded.
The dammage was done asshole. YOU FUCKING INVADED A COUNTRY.

>>There was indeed a real-life top sniper fighting for the Iraqis, given the nickname Juba, whose exploits — thought by some to be hundreds of kills — were touted in a number of videos released between 2005 and 2007. There were rumors that he had even been an Olympic athlete at one point.

This is the first I've heard of "Juba," but holy shit, that'd be some scary fucking stuff if you were a soldier in Iraq at the time.

>Their idea of nationality is the independence of tribes and parishes and their idea of national union is episodic, combined resistance to an intruder.
>T.E. Lawrence on Arabs

>that'd be some scary fucking stuff if you were a soldier in Iraq at the time.
It wasn't. It's an instant death as oppose to having your body chewed to bits in an IED blast and living the rest of your life shitting in a bag.

these. i don't understand where all this pro-war shit is coming from.

i love Clint Eastwood but America is also the GREAT SATAN

SYRIANS ARE THE ONLY GOOD SAND NIGGERS

THEY ARE WHYTE

>Whats your point?
That Japan suffered 10x the damage of Iraq and underwent an American occupation without degenerating into a post apocalyptic shit hole you absolute fucking retard. The reason Iraq is what it is can't be blamed on America.

>It wasn't
were you ever in iraq, i seriously doubt it since snipers and car bombs in cities are the most fucked up things you can encounter

How old are you? Do you have any idea of the history behind the Republic of Iraq, Saddam Hussein, or the gulf? Have you read the Quar'an? How about a single book, even one, about American military strategy in Iraq? Or do you just blindly follow what Twitter headlines and celebrities tell you to think.

I bet you think Israel is currently occupying Syrian territory.

people probably took clint eastwood being conservative and directing a war movie about some texan good ol boy sniper as muh micheal bay murka fuck yeah bush era meme flick.

So that allow you to invade every country in the world because of one exemple you sick fucker?
>pre invasion
Stable nation
>post invasion
Literally ISIS

WOW US DID NUFFIN.

were you there? did you take any pictures for us to see? or do you beileve whatever CAIR terrorist retardation calling the USA warmongers you hear spurt from some immigrants' cunt mouth?
To answer your question, I know he opened fire on protesters so hes by no means benevolent or worthy of rule

>were you ever in iraq
Yup, and the general consensus i gathered from sitting around bullshiting was that death by sniper would be a good way to go.

t. person who has never been to war

cry more you stupid faggot, you lost go wipe your tears away with your dirty prayer rug u stupid goat fucker

>stable nation
Top fucking kek

Cool and all, but when will get a film based on the Siege and eventual liberation of Deir ez-Zor.

>everyone pretend it's 2008 again

>Creating propaganda that lionizes and creates sympthy for a fucking proto-ISIS sniper

The left will eat each other in a frenzy to get this nominated for everything at the Oscars so they can virtue signal about how much they just loooooooooooove Islam.

Because their god emperor told them too.
Dumb Amerishart

Juba was also in comics written by Carlos Latuff, a homosexual Brazilian of Lebanese descent who empathized with Iraqis and hated Americans because ??? despite the fact that he'd be tarred and feathered by Muslims for being a gay

who is that general with the white or grey beard?

based raghead. show those murrifats their hypocrisy

Nice argument.
Yea i remember people getting killed at the market every days and a violent terrorist group planning terrorist attacks in the west.

As an American I'm cringing pretty hard reading people trying to say the US won in Iraq/Afghanistan. They are both a massive clusterfuck, but even European countries followed us in that mess like the good little bitches they are

>antiwar
>a film with an al qaeda sniper as the hero
What did they mean by this?

Golan Heights IS Syrian Land so yes

there is no argument to be made, everyone who hates the US is mad cause we fucked their shit up so they sit around crying like babies, it's so pathetic to see.

first of all
>stable nation

second, mudslimes and middle eastern people in general are degenerate morons who need an iron fist in order to live in a "society"

the japanese were already well mannered and intelligent

Not France and Germany.

>pre-invasion

Sunni Arab minority violently oppresses Shiite majority and Kurdish minority and is only kept in check by the threat of Western intervention

>post-invasion

Democratic system which works about as well as any other democratic system does, except the Sunni Arabs get butthurt and decide to go /fulltheocracy/ because they aren't used to not being in charge

I agree, we need a good US puppet to be put into power in this ME country, worked out last time right Mr. Bolton?

Unironically this. Would have made everything seem so much more human. If the guy was really so heroic to his side there has to be something relatable for American viewers. Of course Eastwood wouldn't want to do that but it would have been very nice.

As it stands though, I don't think it will do well at all. Hollywood is too Jewish to support something like this.

>the japanese were already well mannered and intelligent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

>"yea thats right lets kill these savage. "
>"OH NO POOR FAT BILLY WILL END UP IN A WHEEL CHAIR BECAUSE OF IED, WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY BASEBALL, SAD!"

The nightly news

All you need is portray the horror and violence of war truthfully instead of "Fuck Heah, USA!"

It will probably go something like

>juba's life gets fucked up
>so he goes on a killing spree
>then either he regrets it at the end or he dies
>therefore war is futile

War is only futile for the losers

I wonder how Sup Forums would react if liberals suddenly turned on Islam and started holding demonstrations against mosques by having gay sex in front of them and married women getting fucked and cheered on. "Fuck your rules!! There is no God! Stop killing LGBTQ+ people!"

chinks are the same as middle eastern people. stupid and in need of an omnipresent government

>"Fuck Heah, USA!"
well American Sniper didn't do that in the first place you know