As white what do you think about white race extincion ?

as white what do you think about white race extincion ?

Attached: 1516074405517.jpg (640x960, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samoyedic_peoples
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't come soon enough

Attached: 1512444157879.jpg (600x445, 69K)

fuck wh*Toids

I'm not white, but i love white girls and want to marry one of them. So white race can be continued for at least one generation.

fuck niggers

Attached: dummesnegerkind.gif (304x318, 2M)

Attached: niggrzz.gif (728x408, 3.69M)

He's asking white people, specifically
Stupid coon, I bet you're a churka

I HATE YOU
-the white race

A "race" can't be extinct because it ain't no species.

I believe we will over-come it and retaliate against all participating parties. That this has all happened in the post-modern era, will have lasting impact on how the West interacts with non-Westerners for thousands of years.

TL;DR you are right next door for us to kill.

>I bet you're a churka
Yes i am but still whiter than you Jose

If you think Europeans, Asians, and Sub-Saharans are all one species, than you need to go to one of your local 24 hour tutoring shops.

Not something to be proud of

What are you?

i'm Asian on Russian soil.

What does that mean? Just curious desu, not trying to bully.

>>>we

Lmao good one

What do you want to know? I told you i'm Asian. Just like Koreans and Chinese but i was born in Russia and i'm Russian citizen.

Well, what kinda of Asian, are you? Like ethnicity

My father is Yakut/Sakha ethnicity. We speaks in turkic language. Yakuts belongs to haplogroup N-M231 (like Nenets, Finns, Baltic tribes), but they are Asian in appearance.

Is your mom also Yakut?

Yes, mostly

Are Yakuts Christian like Russians? Or animists?

Animists, pagans and atheists. Few of us are Christian Orthodox.

If you're Asian, why did you call yourself a churka? Aren't churkas Caucasian Muslims?

>99.9999% similar DNA
>Different species
Race is just humans adapting to different environments and it's not far enough (200000 years) to make them a different species

> Aren't churkas Caucasian Muslims?
Yes they are, just didn't want to argue about the details with rough Mexican.
But still Asians are considered as strangers in mainland Russia, but treated well. Many people think that i'm foreigner lol

All those races you listed are all of a part of the same species ( homo-sapiens ) idiot.

it's based

Are the Samoyed people of russia, Asian or White?

>Samoyed
??
i don't have a clue

If they can breed they are of the same species user, did you fail your biology class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samoyedic_peoples

Attached: 8b197424bc337603740f52f84b6811a3.jpg (550x339, 89K)

i think they are Asian though Uralic are mostly European

Stop generalizing all Europeans as white. Lets separate anglo-saxons from normal European, the problem will be solved.

I don't think it will happen, just look at history mate, Greece had 1/20 of Persian population still Greece fucked Persia hard and whitewashed it, same for the Spanish in S. America, China etc

WE GONNA SURVIVE THE CHINK CENTURY AND THEN THE NEGROID CENTURY WHITE BROS

Not going to happen. Just because you see white flight in your shit city doesn't mean they're going extinct. They are all over the countryside, and they will be the ones surviving the fall of civilization, while most coloreds are parasites who can't live without handouts primarily by white people

If they can produce fertile offspring, they are the same species. Asses and horses can produce infertile mules.
He'd be fortunate compared to american education.

>If they can breed they are of the same species user,
Then why are humans considered a different species than neanderthals?

That's actually not how species are defined. That's just something they say in high school to oversimplify things. Think for example of species of animals that reproduce asexually. They don't breed with anyone and yet they're distinct species.

Having very similar DNA hardly means anything. A human and a banana have 60% similar DNA. In the part that's not similar small differences can have great impact. And I'm pretty sure evolution can happen more rapidly under some circumstances, for example a change in selection criteria for creating offspring.

Not going to happen.

Blacked.com is my most fav thing

Attached: 1520142359380.gif (480x270, 2.96M)