Who's the worst normalfag reviewer?

Who's the worst normalfag reviewer?

Friendly reminder that Redditlettermedia are normie tier and fucking shit

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/FlickPick
youtube.com/watch?v=tU1hnE6klVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This fucking guy is awful I accidentally stumbled on one of his vids and closed it after 20 seconds

How the fuck does he have 250k subs?

Stuckmann is unironically one of the better movie reviewers on youtube

Jeremy Jahns is way worse

I stopped watching Jahns after he gave Suicide Squad his second highest rating because it was 'fun'

>i grew up with ____

I....felt
>pauses for 40 seconds to stare into the camera then looks down
this movie...
>looks to the side, turns head back to camera with mouth slightly agape
was okaaaay.
>receding, pulled back smile, brow furrowed
Yeaaaaah

>Sup Forums unironically thinks this is reviewkino

You must watch a lot of his videos to know his mannerisms

he's like Stuckmann but somehow worse in literally every way

Notorious dogfucker Adam from YMS.com

this but unironically
He thinks he's hot shit because he can rip apart literal trash like Megan is Missing but his explanation as to why things are "good" are actually worse than the likes of Jahns and Stuckmann

You ever notice how he wears the same shirt in just about every thumbnail for his vids

I tried before I realized he was a Sup Forums meme.

I find him really hard to hate despite him whining about the Red Letter Media joke and his Batman v Superman script.

dont even fucking get me started on his shirts.
Every singe one is so cringey. Its like he typed into google "epic nerd shirts" and bought a god damn lifetime supply

>Implying his shirts are a problem

He has a fucking signs tattoo and a mate of mine said he recently got a Cowboy Redditbop tat as well

Why did RLM make fun of this guy anyway? He's painfully bland and seems to like nearly everything, but he seems like an okay guy without any drama boiling around him.

It was a joke. They jokingly called him and other youtubers "pricks" on their Ghostbusters Re:view.

People took a simple joke and made it blew into some big drama.

At least the Bebop tattoo is really well done

Well yeah, but why him? I don't have a problem with Armored Skeptic, but I get making fun of him and his shtick.

I forget the third guy in that image.

Who's this?

He's still an atrocious reviewer

Flick pick

Reddit the reviewer

>Flick pick
>250,000 subs
>37 patreons

Huh really makes you think

patreon.com/FlickPick

Why are there no Asian YouTuber movie critics?? hmmmmmmmm????

It's almost like... people prefer getting stuff for free. Those perks are pretty lackluster.

You didn't specify "good."

>that utter lack of definition
>completely pale
>dead eyes
>signs and Kow-Tow Memeblox
What the fuck?

Even normies hate Jahns, so I'd say Chris is the worst, you answered your own question OP.

Ralph Sepe is basically the only reviewer that I find worth watching, he's produces content steadily and puts effort into valid and (for the most part) objective criticism. Sometimes he'll throw in a little humor and his short films, though badly acted, are actually alright.
Glad he's getting more recognition, I am interested to see his upcoming movie.

Somebody post the webm of cuckmann being autistic.

>Cowboy Redditbop
kill yourself

yms 2.0 soon he'll need more time

>not being your own reviewer

ogga booga ma nooga nuga og ugu baga Xitaa xayawaanka necbahay Jahns, markaa waxaan dhihi lahaa Chris waa tan ugu xun, waxaad ka jawaabtay su'aashaada OP.

Ralph Sepe waa aasaaska kaliya ee aan ka helayo daawashada, wuxuu soo saaraa nuxurkiisa oo si joogto ah u soo saaraa, kuna dadaalaa sidii uu u ansaxin lahaa, iyo naqdiga ugu badan ee naqdiga. Mararka qaar wuxuu ku tuuri doonaa jilicsan iyo filimkiisa gaaban, inkasta oo uu si xun u dhaqmayo, dhab ahaantii waa run.
Ku farxi inuu helo aqoonsi dheeraad ah, waxaan xiiseynayaa inaan arko filimkiisa soo socda. ogga booga ma nooga nuga og ugu baga Xitaa xayawaanka necbahay Jahns, markaa waxaan dhihi lahaa Chris waa tan ugu xun, waxaad ka jawaabtay su'aashaada OP.

Ralph Sepe waa aasaaska kaliya ee aan ka helayo daawashada, wuxuu soo saaraa nuxurkiisa oo si joogto ah u soo saaraa, kuna dadaalaa sidii uu u ansaxin lahaa, iyo naqdiga ugu badan ee naqdiga. Mararka qaar wuxuu ku tuuri doonaa jilicsan iyo filimkiisa gaaban, inkasta oo uu si xun u dhaqmayo, dhab ahaantii waa run.
Ku farxi inuu helo aqoonsi dheeraad ah, waxaan xiiseynayaa inaan arko filimkiisa soo socda. ogga booga ma nooga nuga og ugu baga Xitaa xayawaanka necbahay Jahns, markaa waxaan dhihi lahaa Chris waa tan ugu xun, waxaad ka jawaabtay su'aashaada OP.

Ku farxi inuu helo aqoonsi dheeraad ah, waxaan xiiseynayaa inaan arko filimkiisa soo socda.

Is you dey other pidgin speaker?

Reddit Letter Media may be normies but they understand how movies are made

I doubt Jahns or Cuckman know anything about kino

not me

have you heard his criticisms of shin godzilla? he's the ultimate pleb

A normalfag is a hopeless Sup Forums neet virgin who romanticizes yet hates normies, a normalfag is the exact opposite of a normie. You can stay just try to pick up the hip lingo

>Reddit Letter Media may be normies but they understand how movies are made
yeah... cuz they can't help but to constantly remind everyone that they went to film school in Chicago... almost like they are trying to desperately prove they are not hacks

>Reddit Letter Media may be normies but they understand how movies are made

Oh yeah Space Cop was great

Is Space Cop suppose to be good?

>showers TFA, one of the most creatively bankrupt films in modern cinematic history, in praise and calls it the best film of 2015
>complains that Shin Godzilla is your average Godzilla flick and every Godzilla movie is the same

>it's supposed to be bad so you cant criticise if XD

Fuck off

>Annofags

Are you daft? Thats not saying much since they all suck

You people are still bootyblasted?

That's not Jeremy Jahns, OP.

Not at all. It's just funny that Annofags tend to circlejerk over Shin Godzilla while talking shit about the rest of the series, or disregarding it outright. You act smug and self-important, then act surprised when longtime Godzilla fans call you pretentious and retarded.

>dougie walker II

When did I disparage other Godzilla films? What I did was call out Stuckmann for being a hypocrite and I alluded to the versatility of the Godzilla series. Anyone who seriously thinks all Godzilla films are the same has no idea what they're talking about.

why is jay's ghost buster trailer review so funny?

I'd chill with him and watch a movie after hitting the gym tbqh, seems like a nice enough dude. A bit cringey but not as obnoxious as Stuckman. I can't stand the way that little faggot tries to claim that he's the biggest fan of everything in the world, as if that validates his opinions on new iterations of old franchises.

Can't wait until the new IT review where he'll have the old movie and the novel on display in the background

>I grew up watching IT
>I've read the Stephen King novel like a bazillion times!!
>Seriously guys you have to believe me, I'm like totally into this stuff!

>only saw the picture on here and not in a review so assumed it was a Photoshop to mock him
>today saw the star fox picture and assumed Sup Forums started making fun of him
>they're real
Although he is a rare person who is completely justified in getting a "le geek" tattoo sleeve

>It's a "weak beta who's never set foot in a gym gets arm tattoos to show off how limp he is" episode

I know I should really hate him, but I really don't mind Jahns for some reason. He keeps his videos short and simple, throws in a few opinions and calls it a day. Doesn't jerk himself off or act like a pretentious cunt like Stuckmann does, so I can't fault him all that much. I completely get why people dislike him, but I'd be lying if I said I don't check out his videos once in a while to get some early input on upcoming movies since he always gets to see the advanced screenings.

that's not jay though

This

are you daft? The poster you replied to never said Stuckman was good, just the best out of a bunch. He was insinuating they're all garbage

who wouldve thought that a videogame memetuber would be the best one?

youtube.com/watch?v=tU1hnE6klVw

He legit does a better job than any other guy i have seen on youtube

I don't think Jay has tats on his arms

I hope Kermode finally commits to a youtube channel and BTFOs all of these hack losers who depend on patreon hand outs

youre joking right? dunkeys fucking retarded lmao

Kuckmode is a hack

how would you know? until we have a sleeveless jay all bets are off

Whether or not Jay has tats on his arms doesn't change the fact that Stuckmann is a weak little pussy who shouldn't be trying to show off his flabby baby twig arms

*donates $20 to RLM on patreon*

yeah maybe hes retarded but the video i posted is of extremely high quality imo.

I've seen it mentioned before, but Stuckman comes across as a guy who definitely sends selfies to his friends group chat, and uses pics of himself as reaction images. You can smell the narcissism on him.

>one of the better
yes there's no praise in there at all

did you grew up with chris?

review brah

does the good doctor kermode count as a youtube critic?

the only good film critics are hacks

>le horror film immediately 9/10 man
he's a multiplatform critic.

Here, I'll negatively criticise a movie like Kermode

>"....really?! REALLY?!"
>his co-host chuckles in agreement