Bully a kid

>bully a kid
>he shoots up a school and kills all your classmates
>use this to launch your political career

youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU

Attached: 1522013299748.jpg (526x455, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4uGMLOqj4
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/20/shooting-at-great-mills-high-school-in-maryland-school-confirms.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dios mio...

>ostracize someone from society
>"hurr why did he hate us so much"
lmao
la atrocidad...

Attached: the-descent-discesa-nelle-tenebre1.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

los monstruos

Attached: 1521696405317.jpg (899x899, 130K)

why she's bald? she's ugly as fuck
And btw what's her surname? Rodriguez?

Fucking bitch, I support the guy now.

Got she's annoying.
I get it you lived through some shit, but you're not hitler, so stop yelling, it doesn't make you seem any better, it just shows that you can't controll yourself and it makes you look like some creepy harpy.

sides = gone

German weak bastard, modern germans lose all the superb of yesteryear

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4uGMLOqj4

Proof that what teacher say is bullshit, bullies always win at life and are loved for it.

How come human life has no value in nations like the US, Russia, India and China? People dying is a terrible thing and should be prevented, not defended.

are you implying american life should be valued?

>people dying is a terrible thing

Not necessarily.

I guess they are somewhat used to it, just like people in afghanistan are used to the risk of being blown up.
It's also about putting money over human value and I see that these things happen here too, just not to that extreme level.
We lower our quality of life here for the interests of companies. We tear down whole villages and destroy churches just so they can get coal, import uneducated people who cause trouble for cheap labor, build ugly ass houses and chop down trees so that people can somewhat afford a house in the city, eventhough politicians claim that htey'd have recognized that people need to move back into the countryside because these places are dying.

don't cut yourself on that edge

Attached: 1483839308656.png (691x576, 291K)

Look at this fag and his reddit spacing.

Because those countries have massive chunks of human filth that Europeans can't even imagine. Those countries should be legally purged. Put them all on an isolated island somewhere and let the good people live their lives.

Well, it isn't. Some deserve it outright, others just need to die to serve a greater good.

For example, the Jews who died in the Polish death camps may not have deserved it, but it might have served the greater good.

>why she's bald? she's ugly as fuck

lesbian buzzcut, anytime you see a girl like that you know not to even bother giving her your time

Which shooting is it referring to?

the recent one in florida

>La Goblina (male)

Attached: 1518645867617.png (476x401, 138K)

los gringos (hombres) es la problema....

>the recent one
??

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/20/shooting-at-great-mills-high-school-in-maryland-school-confirms.html
this is the most recent one, not the florida mutt rampage. and i guarantee you there's been one even more recently that hasnt been reported yet

>school resource officer
>americans have armed policemen in high schools

we took in all of europes filth so you're welcome faggot

>be american
>get shot

Yes, now dump them somewhere else. Fuck em. Nobody wants them, so put them somewhere they can't escape from. They won't care, they're scum.

Attached: 1428146827262.jpg (476x476, 51K)

>Man yells at rally, he is strong and authoritative
>Woman does same, she is a creepy harpy who can't control herself

Fuck off, you misogynist pig.

>It is our right to bully this kid!
>Oh No why is he attacking us?
Of fucking course its the roastie, when is /r9k/ going to stop being right all the time?

>Professor Cachet's America-boat -theory.

Is this perhaps the greatest scientific achievement of our time?

Attached: 1520166545381.png (481x355, 185K)

G-d bless

POWERFUL

Attached: 1521900149435.png (465x684, 445K)

I bet there are plenty more la aberraciĆ³ns like her just waiting for someone to shoot up their school so they can use the deaths of their classmates for personal gain
What a terrible reward system America has, Chinks work their balls off getting good grades and are met with heavy resistance, el goblino cries mutant tears like a shallow leech and is heralded as a role model

School shooters are almost always bully victims. If you push someone to the edge, then you deserve what's coming. All that blood is on her hands too.

>School shooters are almost always bully victims

Yeah according to them.
Their typical profile is narcissistic left-wing atheist from a fucked up home where some shitty mother is in charge and they've been taking SSRIs and shit as their brains develop which have a percentage of bad reactions causing people to do crazy shit like drown their kids in tubs even in adults ...which nobody talks about of course.
People used to get beat up in school constantly, these assholes don't get beat up. Their over inflated egos lead them to believe that they deserve much more from society than they are getting AKA "none of these fuckers appreciate how smart and talented I am" so they take everything as a "micro aggression" against their deified status.
They are just the violent version of these young middle class assholes you see protesting to bring down western civilization because they don't know what real problems are and take themselves and their poorly formed ideologies too seriously.

>these assholes don't get beat up

Mutts killing mutts, I couldn't be happier.

Attached: 1521750884014.jpg (472x472, 27K)

We need new Roman circuses where we put los muttos malos to fight.

america really is unironically turning into brazil

Attached: goobacks-tv-episodes-photo-u1.png (278x278, 135K)

So you're saying that bullying could never have anything to do with it?

>ostracized
>same as bullying

Being a nazi means you'll be ostracized from society. Doesn't mean you are bullied. And it's pretty clear why he was ostracized; for being a crazy murderous felon who sold weapons and wanted to kill people.