Do people not realize that Shia Labeouf is setting himself up to be the next Nicolas Cage eccentric meme actor?

Do people not realize that Shia Labeouf is setting himself up to be the next Nicolas Cage eccentric meme actor?

When he's 45, he'll have an extensive back catologue of retarded stories that redditors can exchange for internet points. By then he will be a respected actor.

He's playing the long con.

>Did you know Shia Labeouf had a musical written about him where he's murderous cannibal?
>Did you know Shia Labeouf once was raped after holding an art exhibition where he couldn't move?
>Haha look at this ancient video from 2014 where he says JUST DO IT
>Wow Shia Labeouf is such a meme haha i love him

Other urls found in this thread:

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/album/book-of-the-damned
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew lads we need to nip this one in the bud

I also think this.

He really wants to be Joaquin Phoenix.

/ourguy/

His cheeks are getting all jowly. He's hitting the bottle.

Sup Forums is probably going to destroy every art project he tries for the next 10 years

I unironically like Shia.

>Did you know he was in a Sigur Ros music video that heavily uses Monarch Butterfly Theory imagery

I honestly wouldn't doubt if he pulls a 180 and goes full redpill by next year

>Did you know Shia Labeouf once got a neo nazi website shut down after they harassed him for #resisting?

I did before the flag shit. And calling the cop uncle tom.

Eh, I don't care much about all that. Though I do want him to calm the fuck down. He makes it so easy for people.

He once visited the pine ridge reservation and went into random houses to chill.
Its basically a 3rd world country in themiddle of the US.
Did it just to be edgy. I actually went there to build but there's too much native American self genocide going on out there to focus and prosper.

He was having a Labeoufissance before the flag shit and the arrest. Too many L's.

He's a faggot.

Guy is far from alone in being fucking nuts, and an actor.

Yeah, but no one comes quite close to Shia. In 15 years, think about all the stupid shit he will have done.

The flag saga is not even over.

Wasn't this guy in some giant robot movie or something?

>2031
>meme

Do you think memes will go away? Memes shape how young normies think.

He's almost at the top though after pissing in the water and washing his face with it then getting arrested and acting all retarded.

The young normies won't be young forever and the new young normies won't want much to do with whatever their old millennial normie parents thought was cool and funny. They'll have something in the same vein maybe.

Yes, they'll have their own memes.

Memes are such a core concept. You shluld really think of them as viral ideas.

>Requiem for Shia Laboof

SOMEBODY once told me
the Sup Forums is gonna troll me
I am the biggest cuck in the shed.
They were looking kinda smug
with their frogs and smirky laugh
and their red maga hats on their forhead.

And the trolls start coming
and the memes start coming
nazis are spooky so Shia starts running
stream was up but it soon went down
thanks Labeouf it was a lot of fun.
So much to meme
so much to spam
so much normies we did redpill
Shia went totally mad
he shut himself in a cuck shed.

Shia
you're a meme now
you unite us
Sieg heil
Shia
in a cuck shed
Fins will find you
Godspeed!
And all our memes are gold now
Shia you were star but now you're lowlife

D I V I D E D
I
V
I
D
E
D

>Did you know Shia Labeouf once was raped after holding an art exhibition where he couldn't move?

Explain

>Do people not realize that Shia Labeouf is setting himself up to be the next Nicolas Cage eccentric meme actor?

You mean Bill Murray.

>having a racist rant is playing the long game

this guy might be on to something

I liked him until his trump derangement syndrome exposed how much of a sheep he was

Nick Cage had a series of excellent movies before going off the deep end. Labuff hasn't made shit worth watching.

>>Did you know Shia Labeouf once was raped after holding an art exhibition where he couldn't move?
Did this actually happen or did you throw in a fake story in the middle of the real ones to see if people would notice?

>calling someone a sheep while using the phrase "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
Tastes irony.

He held an art exhibit where you could spend some time next to Shia and he wouldn't move. People fucked with him in the usual ways but one woman or group of women sexually assaulted him and maybe shoved a finger in his ass? I forget the details.

Google it. Sup Forums memed about it for months newfaggot.

>“One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me,” LaBeouf wrote. “It was no good, not just for me but her man as well. On top of that my girl was in line to see me, because it was Valentine’s Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event,” he continued.

Also, the rest of the article on this hyper liberal website victim blames Shia wondering why he "didn't resist" and generally just making concessions for this rapist that faced no charges.

O B S E S S E D

Based post, fellow pede. Upvoted

That doesn't sound real tb h

Least a dozen people witnessed it.

Why don't you google it? You have the biggest encyclopedia in front of you and you want to be spoonfed like a baby.

STOP BULLYING SHIA, REEEE, GONNA PRETEND TO BE LIKE A Sup Forums-POSTER BUT STILL COME OFF AS SUPERFAKE TO GET (you)'S

No, I don't want to be anything, fag boy.
I just said it sounds made up.
Dozen people witness it and don't say anything, yeah sure....
If he lets her do it it's not rape, it makes him a fuckboy

Are you from worldstar or something? Reddit doesn't even apply here.

Please stop using the term "red-pill" in the context of becoming a Sup Forums cuck. It devalues the term.

what kind of rape we talking
these days it could include non-penetrative rape

Fake

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/album/book-of-the-damned

>people still aren't taking metamodernism seriously