Discuss Narcos Season 3 in here

Discuss Narcos Season 3 in here.

Who else is mourning the loss of Navegante

was Pablo raised by the red women?

Tbh I mourned more for the loss of Carillo in season 2.
At least Berna and the Castaños are still alive.

what the fuck is with all this gay shit?

netflix

>guys this is so real!
>davids character was a complete fabrication

When they wacked the beaners and nigs in the barber shop, that shit was pure kino

watching s2, Maritza is a real qt 3.14

really enjoyed season 1&2
is this worth watching?

why did they leave out the social cleansing?

If they presented Cali as an organization that actively killed homosexuals it would weaken the whole "oppressed gay Pacho" narrative that was a major plot point of the season.

anyone else prefer the two new DEA guys over murphy?

Where are you getting this? The dude's name isn't David, but Miguel really did have a son. He just didn't die in real life.

I don't know. I thought Murphy's narration was way better. I like Javi, but damn, Boyd Holbrook got a god tier voice

USA really needs social cleansing right now.

That's why Netflicks renamed him to David, so he wouldn't get paralleled to the RL Miguel's son who was completely different persona.

It's not par with S1 but definitely better than S2. It was entertaining and while the main characters didn't have the bombastic guns blazing schtick that Pablo had, I really dug the Cali KGB style of doing things. Worth watching.

They were probably trying to make the show grey instead of black and white, just like they did for the Medellin cartel.

no.
Murphy had some sort of a character development.
Those two didn't.

Also Murphy's narration was awesome.

Chepe and Pacho were too good

How? By making Cali cartel look worse?

The real Pacho Herrera was actually gay, I don't think Narcos has any of this forced diversity shit

Jorge was an awesome character. Reminded me of Walter White from breaking bad a little. And Miguel's cunt son David is definitely /ourguy/

Every scene he was in was kino.

This.

I would have loved to have seen more from them. The way they ended up was fucked.

Yeah he was truly great.
I don't know so much about latin actors, so is there any good movie with this guy I should watch?
I need more Chepe action.

who /pacho/ here?

Post times when you acted like Pacho

>be me
>go to a nightclub
>see a guy who kind of looks like one of my high school bullies chilling with his friend at one of the tables
>order him the most expensive bottle in the house
>when the guy says he didn't order the bottle, the bartender points at me
>I walk up to the table and extend my hand
>say "no hard feelings, right?"
>he shakes my hand and says that he has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about
>"excuse me, I'll be back to share that bottle with you soon"
>walk up to the DJ and ask him to play "Dos Gardenias" for me
>he doesn't have it
>I'll settle for the generic top-10 mainstream pop then
>walk to the middle of the dance floor and start dancing like a man possessed
>suddenly some random black dude walks by
>grab him by the head and start kissing him while grinding my dick against his thigh
>he pushes me away, punches me straight in the face and starts yelling at me
>DJ has stopped playing music, it's completely silent and everyone is staring at me
>walk back to the table
>grab the bottle and smash it on the guy's head
>yell "my father didn't love me!" as hard as I can
>get thrown out of the club
>the bouncer fucking ripped my favorite shiny party shirt

only up to episode 8 but holy shit the guy playing salcedo is a great actor. and the fat ray liotta guy playing rodriguez' son has one of those brilliant faces for characters you are meant to dislike. I recognise his from somewhere - possibly when he was really young.

superbly cast. none of the meme pablo trash. superior series.

But this season literally had a Meme Pablo

he wasn't hamming it up in every scene though.

That shirt , i need it

Why, are you the ghey too?

I like the guy playing Salcedo a lot too, I think he is very intense and he does a great job of showing how conflicted that character is. When I first saw the guy playing Miguel I was underwhelmed but he actually was a brilliantly portrayed character as well

I tried to watch S3E1 and it was so boring I turned it off. What a shame after how good the first two seasons were.

desu I'm neutral on him as a character but I love the way his name sounds, and everyone's saying it all the time.
The dialogue in the series is extremely name-heavy-- seems like every other word this season was "gilbertorodrigues" "miguel" "pacho" or "jorge"-- is that typical of Spanish or just this show?

*looks worried*

that fucking hairline

I don't know. I really didn't like either of them. Murphy felt too much of a tryhard badass, and these new guys seemed the cliched white collar investigators who are also absolute top tier of physical police activity.

Pacho > Gilberto >>> meme Pablo >>>>>>>>>>>> Miguel

Season went to shit after Gilberto got arrested and the focus shifted to his cuck brother.

The blonde American wife was best girl this season. Prove me wrong.

I kinda thought they would flop, yet they delivered another great season. Now they go to fucking Mexico and I can't see how can they fail there. Season 4 will be awesome.

Am I the only one who hates Van Ness? He looks like such a cuck

She was the hottest girl but also the most annoying. I would love to see her do lines off my hard cock though

Salcedo was amazing.

Really interesting character.

Better than season 2

He's your typical lanklet.

>le cuck

>She was the hottest girl
That huge mole on her face says otherwise.

I liked Murphy but it's good the series is moving on. His character didn't really have anywhere to go after they got Pablo.

*answers phone*

Do those things leave scars when they're taken off? I can't imagine a reason to keep it.

Jorges waifu was better.

Van Ness was the tall DEA guy? I hated the other one more. The typical, goody two shoes tryhard agent with zero flaws.

Salcedo's son or "fat ray liotta" is the gay friend on Broad City. Interesting career.

yes

You are missing out

Who /Navegante/??

You obviously didn't watch the season very well did you kid? Navegante is the hired killer from the Rodriquez crime family. Go play somewhere else kid

Just watched first episode. What a load of irredeemable crap. I dont believe for a second that guy was gay. The only source I can find on that claim is this -

>In the book, Patroness of Pablo Escobar, a Colombian journalist wrote that Pacho Herrera was “an immigrant who went from being an anonymous Latin mechanic to one of the most wealthy members of the Cartel de Cali.” He goes on to reveal that the drug lord was “one of the few homosexuals who climbed high in the patibularia pyramid of the Mafia.”

But I cant even confirm the existence of a book called Patroness of Pablo Escobar, There are no results for it on google. Not to mention the huge increase of black actors and extras and the removal of the white male lead.

I DONT WANT TO WATCH A GAY COLOMBIAN MAKE OUT WITH A BLACK GUY. IT IS NOT MY IDEA OF A GOOD TIME. NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO SEE THAT SHIT EITHER.

Dropped. Fuck you netflix, stop ruining good shows.

Nigger what?

Pacho was so gay that he let a whole foodball team rim his ass.

Look it up.

Salcedo didn't have a son. What are you on about, user? You look very foolish by making mistakes.

Eh I just can't get into this third season. Pablo Escobar was great now that he's dead it's not nearly as good. Plus the two homos dancing and kissing didn't endear the show to me either.

Typical for the audience here on Sup Forums. Somebody above didn't even know who navegante was

Post proofs or fuck off.

The show actually toned down the gayness. The real pacho could not be this alpha and high test.

Is it only the fact that I'm scandinavian that made me react to Salcedos obvious swedish accent of english, or did you native english speakers also notice it?

You didn't need to write out all of that for a (you). Here you go

Honestly the political stuff is really the least of the problems. The bigger problem it the huge drop in quality.

Writing(both story and dialog), acting, photography, set design, sound design and just about every other part of the show was noticeably worse.

He is a soap opera actor

And they made a lot of really stupid mistakes like the computers in Pallomari's office running Windows 7, 2010-tier cars in the background during the NYC scenes, camera car in the shot etc.

The first thing they fucking say at the chapters is that they make memecharacters and events that actually didnt happen. If you want the real stuff read a book you mongoloid

C H E P E
H
E
P
E

>being insecure
i know man that shirt is fucking top

nah i think its something to attract foreigners, saying the fullname of somebody everytime you see him its autistic, navegante is weird.

this scene was pure kino

PLATA O PLOMO PUTO MADTRE

>Went from comfy sweaters to stylish dress shirts

dude was great

was he brazilian like Pablo too? He had a weird accent like Pablo had in seasons one and two

>Salcedo lives
>Manlet Miguel junior dies
>My boy Peña sacrifices everything for true justice and he still gets away with it

comfiest season

Disappointing with the lack of Magical Realism in this season desu.

>miguel tries to suffocate jorge
>"REEEEEEEE FUCKING DIE"
>"don miguel, we must go."
>"NO I REFUSE TO SHOOT HIM AND END HIM INSTANTLY, I MUST CONTINUE SUFFOCATING EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO TIME!"
>"we have to go now!"
>"SHOOT HIM!"
>DEA enters the room just in time to stop the henchman from executing jorge

>And Miguel's cunt son David is definitely /ourguy/
He listens to Mobb Deep so he's definitely my guy

>Reminded me of Walter White from breaking bad a little.
Ruthless psychopath?

If anything Jorge was more like Jesse.

>Sup Forums's guy is an angry manlet
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

I think we all know who the TRUE /our guy/ of this season was.

The saddest death?

Chepe

I wanted a whole season with him as the main bad guy.....fuck.....

I on't understand why people complain so much about a character being gay. There are barely any gay scenes. The only ones I woul complain where those with Chapo and the Mexican twink. The rest of them were useful to the story

I don't understand why people complain so much about a character being gay. There are barely any gay scenes. The only ones I would complain about were those with Chapo and the Mexican twink. The rest of them were useful to the story*

possibly the /ourguy/est man of the series.

that's not navegante

he was a literal cuck so definitely ourguy

if it makes you feel better, the actual navegante is still alive, and became a snitch

I couldn't agree more

JUSTO

>your family is hunted by drug lords
>get butthurt about potentially getting a smaller appartment

Portuguese

>tfw they won't bring pena back next season

>picking some bland white chick
>over literal latina goddesses like Miguel's gf or Jorge's wife