What nationality wouldn't you date from?

Attached: 2040145547_TDlpO4Xg_5BCF5D_C0CCB3AABFB5_-_UNIQLO_15s_ts_20130302_185552_742.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Mutt

No black girls. I'm not racist, I'm sure they are nice people, but I am not attracted to them, and then there is the smell...

My penis is a white supremacist.

Korea

I am not really into Asians and very pale white, like scandinavian or germanic white. Meds look perfect for me honestly.

Asian, just can not find asian facial features attractive

I once rejected a hot girl because she came from an Islamic family.

She was atheist herself.

Was her family very religious? If so, you dodged a bullet desu.

Mongoloids and niggers

Any Muslim, Latin (except Argentina) and Asian.

He said nationality not race.

Anything not Southern European.

Let's be honest, there's not much difference. I just won't date a woman I don't find attractive, so nationalities made of those races are out.

I dont know. At first I really liked her. But when she told me her family was Muslim I expected so much drama that I just changed my mind.

My family is extreme right by the way. So the problem wasnt just her family. Also mine.

None, I can't reject girls, unfortunately I have to accept everything that comes my way as so few girls are attracted to me

I have hooked up with more than 6 fatties sadly

Indians or black girls, and black girls are the big no. Just don't find them to be in my taste. Asians tho. some east asians look pretty cute.

Attached: 1521971619686.gif (290x300, 1.16M)

brits and other anglos

Turkey because that country deserves to be carpet bombed
Indonesia, because of islam and because they're some of the most annoying people on the internet

Muslim, black

>Muslim

And what race/nationality is "muslim" supposed to be?

Swedish.

Blacks, because it's too exotic.

jews, blacks, arabs, finns, anglos.

none? don't care where they come from

Albania
Phillipines
Bangladesh
Pakistan
Most Central America, African and Middle East nations

Middle-eastern/Jew

Basically not into /mena/, India, and Asians. They do absolutely nothing for me.
Even black girls are hot on occasion especially when mixed but those three I wouldn't date.

Anything that has a skin tone that could be considered brown. As far as the skin is light I really don't care about race or nationality, but if they're Chilean that's a plus.

>virgins with high standards avoiding women

Attached: 1514998788440.jpg (223x226, 20K)

I would never date anyone that wasn't European. I'm half Somalian and half British. The girls in Europe and especially the UK love it.

Indian or any African ethnicity, Muslim background is also a no no, but I never had the chance to date any of these anyway.
This is not /r9k/

The only absolute no-no I can think of is religion.

There are so many exceptions for race so it's dumb to say "i don't date italians" or some shit.

Religion is obviously key for very practical reasons, yes, and as an European who's only been around other Europeans, i developed a taste in features as well, that only makes sense.

*rmeni*ns