Thank you Finland!

Thank you Finland!
I wish to thank you Finns for being so patient and friendly to your Russian-neighbours. I know there were different times in our history, but Finland always treated reasonably and maintained neutrality. I think that Finland is perfect example of well functioning state system. At least Russia and Finland have many common things as beautiful forests and lakes and common Finno-Ugric descent population. Thank you for not expelling our diplomats, for refusing to joining into NATO and so on. And i also like Lapin Kulta beer. Finnish flag is based on St Pete's Baltic fleet flag, and we adopted many finnish things as saunas and scandinavian walking. greetings to Finns!

Attached: IMG_1909.jpg (400x320, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/fin/#Destinations
rusfact.ru/node/5748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck NATO

No problem, but what is "scandinavian walking"?

sauvakävely?

Uhh it's alright?

Manuaalinen kävely

Attached: 6045653.jpg (624x455, 96K)

Ahaaaaaa

Sauvakävely

no problem

Attached: sale ja putin.jpg (650x434, 65K)

Old people walk with ski sticks. Don't know why, but suddenly a lot of them.

So many of them especially on rural places!

Easier to stay on your feet after lot of vodka :D :D :D

Roosters are pathetic. First they go full kokoko against Europe and the USA, invade foreign countries and kill foreign citizens in foreign lands and pretend that they're strong, then they cry that the world doesn't like them and only few countries at least "maintain neutrality" so they have to appreciate them for that.

> but Finland always treated reasonably and maintained neutrality.

You invaded them when they tried to maintain neutrality, actually.

> At least Russia and Finland have many common things as beautiful forests and lakes and common Finno-Ugric descent population

That's not "many". That's irrelevant. Roosia is a poor shithole with retarded population while Finland is a civilized, developed and rich country. That's what really counts.

>Finnish flag is based on St Pete's Baltic fleet flag, and we adopted many finnish things as saunas and scandinavian walking. greetings to Finns!

>licking ass of a 5-million nation just because it didn't expel your diplomats

Roosia hit rock bottom.

I'll take Russians over eternally butthurt p*les, you contribute nothing to anything

Do Russians really think that more and more countries join or want to join NATO just because they want to annoy Russia, not because they don't want to get invaded by Russia once again?

Please no hate in friendship thread.

Poles are angry and constantly whining and bitching about everything. Shame on you.

this
remember netiquette

Attached: 1470353603731.png (650x638, 25K)

Prepare your anus for the next winter war if you love roosters so much. I hope you'll be the one of few Finns who will die in that war.

Roosters are angry at the USA and NATO even though NATO never attacked their country. Meanwhile, when Poles are angry at Russia for millions of Poles killed by Russians throughout history, suddenly Poles are "constantly whining and bitching about everything".

Poles and other Eastern European nations have a right to whine about Russia, because it's like the shit-Midas trying to touch you all over again.

And if Finland was touched by pidoroosters in the 1940s like Estonia, it would be nowadays a poor shithole just like any Eastern European country and it would hate Roosia as much as their Estonian brothers do.

I think Russians have a naive picture of us: We're basically a NATO country we have a treaty with which allows NATO to use our soil and airspace similar pact we had with Germany in WW2. We have joint military exercises with NATO even on our soil. Have sent troops to NATO operations and trained Kurds etc.
It's just the public opinion which is why we're not an official member. That's far from being netural

Not even worth replying to anymore, stop ruining this thread it was going just fine

Attached: 35636738.jpg (456x384, 16K)

Attached: 5437457.png (1127x1267, 646K)

We should cease all co-operation with NATO because fuck NATO

Why do Poles have to ruin everything?

turpa kiinni ne kuuntelee

I'm not going to let roosterophiles spread their propaganda about innocent and cool Russia one could make friends with.

Roosterophilia should be a crime and punished like high treason in any European country. Especially in Finland that suffered from Roosters so much.

>y Russians throughout history,
Exactly my point. You are angry and whining and blaming Russia and its citizens for what was done a while ago. You assume that every single person back then and now supports whatever was going.
Nazi Germans killed lots of Russian yet we are not angry and not hating Germans these days.

Poles are the only sane nation that tries to save Europe from muslims and roosters.

"Spread the Butthurt" is their national slogan

Attached: 1398462386971.jpg (750x884, 145K)

fuck russia
and fuck russian people

Poland are the only nation that has chronic severe butthurt.

To be fair Lithuanians come close

>roosters.
Only Ukrainians use that as an insult

>blaming Russia and its citizens for what was done a while ago.

You invaded Ukraine just 3 years ago, you poisoned Skripal just several weeks ago. You do shit like that all the time, nothing changes.

>You assume that every single person back then and now supports whatever was going.

Putin got more than 75% votes. And stop pretending that the election is fake or something. In any normal country such a person would never seize power. Russians let him do it, because they wanted a strong leader like that. Russians just love him and what he does. They applauded annexation of Crimea, war in Ukraine, war in Georgia and other crimes Russia did.

>Nazi Germans killed lots of Russian yet we are not angry and not hating Germans these days.

Because they bought your respect for cars. How could you hate a nation you buy so much stuff from? Of course, this cognitive dissonance disturbs a lot of Russians, that's why they write "trofeyjnyj" on their Mercedeses and they're already happy that they don't insult their grandfathers who died in WW2, while they can still enjoy driving a German car.

second

We've adopted it recently, it's a good name that reflects Russian mentality.

Pretty much every nation that was touched by Russia is butthurt about Russia. The more it was destroyed by Russia, the more butthurt it is, which is obvious.

>You do shit like that all the time, nothing changes.
You think that every single person living in Russia is to blame for whatever you don't like. Hint: Putin hasn't ever asked me for my approval.
Just like I wrote, severe butthurt and the need to blame others.

I like both Suomi and Russia, so I love this thread.
Also, jearous mad Poland looks somehow cute too.

Can you make anime poisonous so it will kill anyone who posts it?

>You think that every single person living in Russia is to blame for whatever you don't like. Hint: Putin hasn't ever asked me for my approval.

This excuse again. When Putin annexes Crimea, all Russians masturbate to him, but when they have to face the aftermaths like sanctions, suddenly "I DIDN'T VOTE FOR PUTIN I SWEAR"

It's like in 1945 it turned out not a single German was nazi or even voted for them and Hitler came from Mars and forced innocent Germans to conquer Europe. Russians behave exactly the same way now.

Stop lying already, we already know you.

based, keep up the good fight
r*ssophiles have no idea they're getting into

>I like [...[ Russia

I hope you'll die in the Kuril Islands war too. People like that deserve to meet their lovely Russians face to face.

So what’s the deal with Russia? Why do they have so much aids?

Attached: 97028323-8249-4D47-B216-EB9FCD1920C9.jpg (1876x2630, 1.06M)

So you either are a russophile or you have to hate russia with furious rage? What if i just dont generally give a shit about them in my daily life?

>What if i just dont generally give a shit about them in my daily life?

You wouldn't post in this thread then.

I dont come to this site because of serious discussion

that's fine, just don't fall for the whole friendly innocent russian shit
it will bite you in the ass later

>mfw jealous yanks and non-northern "europeans" rush to try and ruin a wholesome thread

Attached: 7.jpg (329x290, 18K)

This is supposed to be a friendship thread, but it’s Sup Forums so what can I expect since everything revolves around shit-flinging and butthurt here

Generalization of high position global politics on the populace on a individual level yet blaming everyone is where i lose the respect for the argumentor. It's like playing around with godwin's law, just makes you look dumb and discredits anything you're gonna say next.

Stop taking internet forums so personally laddie.

Attached: villehaapasalosarkkinen620.jpg (620x349, 186K)

Dear Polish, Romanian, Lithuanian etc friends stahp please. This thread is about friendly neighborhood between Finland and Russia, cultural exchange and everyday experience. Pls no bullies here.

>Generalization of high position global politics on the populace on a individual level yet blaming everyone

Not if the leader has strong support of the vast majority of the population just like it is in Russia.

You won't find any major politician in Russia who would want to give Crimea back to Ukraine, even the liberal opposition like Navalny doesn't want to do this. So it basically means they all support Putin's crimes. That's why I can blame them for that.

Without people's support, Putin couldn't get into power and rule for so long.

Presumably being a poor person in Russia is bleak enough that you easily fall for cheap and easily available distractions from your everyday life such as fucking, cigarettes and booze. Combine that with insufficient education and that's how you'll end up.

They could get better over time but not the way things are going right now.

>This thread is about friendly neighborhood between Finland and Russia, cultural exchange and everyday experience.

Stop lying. Russians always pretend to be innocent, cool guys to make you drop your guard and then they hit you. That's how they killed our president just several years ago.

We really should get into NATO when we have the chance. I'm sure our good trade relations would still exist even after that.

Anime makes us happy, but not kills someone.
However, if there is lovely cute anime about them, angry men will get calm down. imo
We need lovely anime about every nations.

Attached: dfgs.png (225x225, 64K)

No, we should disarm and sell all our worthless weapons away. MAKE LOVE NOT WAR ok.

Good post. I like you.

Fat troll. Polish crew and drunk army generals just can't handle Tu-154.

>be polak
>try to invade russia when they are in trouble
>fail miserably
>get wrecked
>fast forward 2k18, the entire polish identity revolves around victim complex and butthurt against russia
i honestly can't think of a more pathetic nation than poles.

Stop exaggerrating relevance of the Russian market.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/fin/#Destinations

Even the small Netherlands is a more important trading partner to Finland than Russia. Hell, even small Estonia accounts for half of the trade balance Finland has with Russia.

Russia as a trading partner is completely irrelevant for European countries, they only make you think they're important because they're big but since their population is poor as fuck, they can't buy much. Most of Eastern European countries cut trade with Russia and no economy even felt it happened, we all have high GDP grow, while Russia has been in recession since 2015.

says the turk

russia's economy is actually growing again since 2017

Yeah, drunk Poles killed themselves in Katyń, drunk Poles transported themselves to Siberia, drunk Poles convinced Ukrainians to start maidan, we know it.

We have those butthurt bois too. They inherited their PTSD from their grandparents and now they bitch and moan about war which happened decades before they were even born.

>russia's economy is actually growing again since 2017

Great victory. Does it mean it will reach the level from 2013 before 2020? Russians lost a decade of economic growth, while Eastern European countries like Poland or Lithuania didn't even notice they cut ties with Russia because their economies grew and still are growing fast.

KATYN MENTIONED :DDDDDDDD

>This excuse again. When Putin annexes Crimea

Just look at this very thread.
Russians, Finns and other guys are having more or less civilized dialogue with little to none insults.

Then a Pole comes and starts spitting insults and butthurts. Shame on you.

Do you know what is the main difference between Suomi and Poland? Suomalainen are smart, they want to make their country better and they work on realisation of this goal.

Poles on the other hand just blame everyone around and instead of getting a degree and finding a good job in their country they decide to leave and start driving trucks or plumbing in neighbour countries.

>another episode of butthurt polacks arguing with retarded euro faggots sucking russian dick
you people have nothing better to do in your lives?

Attached: 1520301429398.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

News just hit that we're expelling one Russian diplomat.

I wish Russia would get its shit together, they could potentially contribute so much more to world science and culture and do all kinds of cool shit with the resources they burn on corruption and their eternal tug of war with half the world.

It's such a waste...

>Russians, Finns and other guys are having more or less civilized dialogue with little to none insults.

Because roosters try to deceive Europeans, while Poles are here to tell truth about roosters to them.

>Do you know what is the main difference between Suomi and Poland? Suomalainen are smart, they want to make their country better and they work on realisation of this goal.

Exactly. The very first thing they did was not to join any serious alliance with roosters after 1945 like the Warsaw Pact or Comecon and just maintaining "benevolent neutrality" (that's what they had to do not to get invaded by roosters again). And that's why they could thrive, while countries like Estonia, that were actually more developed than Finland before ww2, became shitholes.

>Poles on the other hand just blame everyone around and instead of getting a degree and finding a good job in their country they decide to leave and start driving trucks or plumbing in neighbour countries.

There are 38 million Poles in Poland and only about 3 million Poles in western Europe, what are you talking about? The vast majority of Poles stay in Poland. And Polish economy grows fast, unlike Russian, more and more Poles return to Poland, especially the educated ones.

More or less what everyone expected I think, doing nothing would make us look pretty bad in Europe so we go for the bare minimum.

why is polakk butthurt and writing huge paragraphs
i thought this site was about shitposting
who would take anything here seriously lollll

>We have those butthurt bois too. They inherited their PTSD from their grandparents and now they bitch and moan about war which happened decades before they were even born.

There is a bit different phenomena in Russia. People were constantly told that USSR and then Russia are shit holes, that everyone aboard are living 100 million times better, and they are get used to this fact and start to see only negative stuff.
A random guy on Sup Forums says "is russia a shit hole" and there few russian chiming in and say "yeah it's the shittiest hole ever".
They fail to see good stuff, fail to see positive dynamic, they do nothing except being constantly depressed and experiencing apathy. They also can't enjoy anything. They hate climate yet they are free to move and chose whatever place they like but they prefer to whine.
They can file a statement of claim (some times it's required to file few if the previous one is ignored you are to file a statement to a higher rank authority) if the roads are sub par and they will be fixed but yet they just whine and moan.

What a miserable life they live.

>Do you know what is the main difference between Suomi and Poland? Suomalainen are smart, they want to make their country better and they work on realisation of this goal.

Total bullshit. In the 1950s-70s, Finns migrated to Sweden to wash dishes and drive trucks exactly like Poles or Estonians do in western Europe now. If Russians could freely move to western European countries, they would flood them the next day. People are always like that - if they can make way more in another place they can easily move to - they will take advantage of it.

I'm sorry. To calm you down i can say that my gf is very cute and she's of Polish descent and she even keep Polish surname :) Love her! Love Polish people.

This story with diplomats is very annoying...

No but we are still largerly dependant on russian flow of gas. If that stops it's literally few months of cpr and then power off for good if we can't do anything about it.

Hate it or love it Finland and Russia have had a special relationship after ww2 to modern day. And there is no reason to ruin that relationship in face of russian political fuckups. They had dumber leaders under USSR times and the Finno-Soviet friendshippolicies persevered. I believe a stoic stance will guide Finland through it as it has until now. Some fearmongering about war is exactly just that, There is simply no strategic reason to attac Finland was it in NATO or not. Finland has a military force completely pointed at Russia at all times that is just and only trained to fight Russian tactics. That in it's self would make a conflict here so costly it would in probability prolonged kill the fragile russian economy in months, so we have that mutual deterrance.

Attached: 806d9f59.jpg (1403x790, 137K)

So no we look bad in both EU and Russia. Great decision.

>if the roads are sub par and they will be fixed

only if they write "NAVALNYJ" on them

>fail to see positive dynamic,

What positive dynamic? Russia is one of few countries in the world that had recession, Russia is a pariah in international relations, Russians are denied entry to the USA or Europe, prices in Russia grow, salaries don't, everything is getting worse and worse.

Well we have those too. Mostly NEETs who live solely on goverment support (and they would completely collapse without that support) and they get pretty much all the modern niceties what every person who works for their wage get but they still cry that Finland sucks, goverment sucks, and everything else sucks and that they should get more free shit. I wish they could get sanctions for their social parasitism.

Nah, 1 or 2 seems to be about the standard amongst smaller countries. As far as compromises go it's the probably the best one.

>prices in Russia grow, salaries don't,
not really check your facts

We'll talk when Russians kill some Finnish journalists.

good post my fren

As in probably never. Then have a nice and productive evening.

Attached: 468u3226.gif (500x310, 1.33M)

I did. Average wage in 2013 was 29940 roubles which was 915 USD. Average wage in 2017 was 39085 roubles, which was only 678 USD. The currency rate drops way faster than wages in roubles rise.

>drunk Poles convinced Ukrainians to start maidan, we know it.
Maidan is a byproduct of Ukrainian shit and other countries. You must be 100% imbecile to blame Russia for that.
Also take a look at Crimea now. Why don't we see massive posts of Crimea population on forums and Sup Forums telling the world that Russia has ruined their lives?
If anything most Crimeans are happy to live in a safe place, to get decent pension, healthcare, schools, access to all of the universities in Russia, ability to move to any place in Russia, etc.

Russia is like that drunk and violent neighbor you have to live with.

>915 usd
loooooool no more like 600-700 usd

The world would be a better place if Generalplan Ost had happened.

Attached: kuollut_ryssä.jpg (991x689, 157K)

>Maidan is a byproduct of Ukrainian shit and other countries. You must be 100% imbecile to blame Russia for that.

I don't blame Russia for maidan. I just laugh at Russians who claim that Poles did everything.

>Also take a look at Crimea now. Why don't we see massive posts of Crimea population on forums and Sup Forums telling the world that Russia has ruined their lives?

Because they don't want to face siloviki in their home? They don't want to lose their job?

Btw, what the fuck Sup Forums even is? There are maybe like 20 Russians on Sup Forums, there's little chance we have any resident of Crimea here. There are a lot of them on 2ch, though and a lot of them do complain. But most of them are afraid of complaining, especially on sites where olgino can trace them and report to FSB.

>If anything most Crimeans are happy to live in a safe place, to get decent pension, healthcare, schools, access to all of the universities in Russia, ability to move to any place in Russia, etc.

Yeah, we know this. Peasants were happy after collectivization, Eastern Europeans lived happily in friendship with the USSR etc.

Do you really think all these countries from Eastern Europe, but also your "allies" like Kazakhstan, want to run away from Russia, just because they want to annoy you? Why don't you want to realize that Russia is a big pile of shit no one wants to make friends with unless he's forced to do it?

rusfact.ru/node/5748

in 2013 1 USD cost 32 RUB, now it's 57.

They just don't want lose money from the Russians.
Also fuck Russians diplomats as they are the part of Putin's kleptocratic regime.

Russia could be really nice country but politics ruin everything. Nothing against normal russian people tho

Don't tell Poles that lmao

>Russia could be really nice country but politics ruin everything.

"Every country has the government it deserves"

This.

A close neighbor that lives on the opposite side of the street and maybe one house to the right or left. We get along alright but a part of that is because we know that if they do get real rowdy one bad Friday evening and decide to trash someone's house, they're probably not gonna come for ours first.

Until then we just really hope everyone gets along in the neighborhood so that things don't get all awkward.

If russians killed your president like you claimed, does it mean poles deserve to be killed by Russians?