What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m60Z1RsHuVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a lost shot fitting for one of the dullest franchise in history

the kind that makes faggots post it again and again and again till they get banned for spam

sneed

hes fast

>the kind that makes faggots post it again and again and again till they get banned for spam
Why the homophobia?

Hes going home , his planet neds him

this kind
youtube.com/watch?v=m60Z1RsHuVE

I still remember that unsettling silence when everyone in the audience stared at this freeze frame while watching this at the IMAX.

We were all just looking at it, wondering when it was going to end.

a shit one, fitting for a shit movie
It is positively mystifying to me that people claim to like this one

Yeah user, don't you know it's 2017?

dementor wanted his soul

now hogwarts has his soul

dep

If I was a hack director I'd say something like "it lets the audience ponder on harry's first and potentially last moment of true happiness"

This ending shot represents my whole experience with the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Based "No!" poster

Based "Based" poster

I remember my sister and I burst out laughing at it. It was just so weird and out of place.

It's a British ending

Based ""Based" Based" poster

Did you fuck her after the movie?

>tfw you fuck on molly

>when_you_nutted_but_she_still_succin.jpg

Based me

what is this shit opening line even supposed to mean?

They tried to make him look young to sell the harry potter skin care line but then added too much blur filter

Why would I do that user?

it means you are inbred subhuman and dont ever reply to my posts again, consider this a warning

Wasn't this supposed to be symbolic cause they used the same effect for the dementor's kiss? But over here he's happy cause he got a pussy magnet broomstick.

lmao, go on then

What the hell is this from?
Jacob Rees Mogg biopic?

That's likely the exact reasoning behind it

Doesn't change the fact that it looks really bad

nah it's a reference to the 400 blow's ending frame

NO!!!!

>Black could be anywhere

It means he got some of hermoine pusy