Is it just me or there is literally 0 hype for this movie?

Is it just me or there is literally 0 hype for this movie?

It seems like nobody cares.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/07/13/black-panther-chadwick-boseman-klaw-andy-serkis/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/mark-hamill-star-wars-nerd
youtube.com/watch?v=8V1eI0QRye4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it just me, or does an Asshole who's trying to force a meme by posting the same bullshit thread every single day, who can't even get any replies despite having quads, have autism?

Seriously, fuck off and die, faggot.

I consider this garbage fan films. Star Wars ended a long time ago.

people are sick of the brainwashing sjw propaganda bullshit

that's exactly why (((hollywood))) was down 30%+ this summer

You really think average normie cares?

Movies are just shit.

I'll genuinely be waiting for Netflix/VOD.

That's not even being edgy/contrarian...I'm just not interested. I saw The Force Awakens opening weekend, and was pretty excited to see Rogue One on the big screen.

But both of them were kind of boring. I don't even mean bad. Just sort of...okay. This one I'm not even intereted in seeing trailers or anything.

I don't think it's the fault of the movie - I just think it's kinda like burn out because we just had two Star Wars movies, neither were good, and I definitely do not give a shit about the continuing adventures of Rey and black guy. I definitely don't care about the further events in this Star Wars universe. I think maybe they sould have set it much later, or at least made it really different - Like the Rebels had taken over as the main authority - flying Star Destroyers and the like, and the Universe was back to being chaotic and shit like Iraq after Saddam got killed.

I dunno - SOMETHING. This just feels too much like a remake to care.

It's definitely going to be HUGE though. It's been a slow fucking year. People are going to want something big to finish it off with.

>It's definitely going to be HUGE though

Definitely not as huge as TFA was though. Won't be surprised if it struggles to break 1b.

>(((hollywood))) was down 30%+ this summer

>wait no fucking way
>google it
>it's real

Wew.

the giant marketing push hasn't begun yet. wait a month and a half.

Because of Rey I have no interest. No matter what shit goes down it won't even touch or faze her and she'll get bullshit powers or status and everyone will be happy and when she isn't on screen they'll all be talking about her, fuck I'm just done with that shit. The stuff that's leaked since then like Goldmember, his ship, and ape walkers have not helped.

This too.

>only two years into the revival and franchise fatigue has already started

Blunder of the millenium.

Nobody has any interest in movies when they can watch the greatest comedy in years just by watching the news and seeing Donald Trump's many, many failures.

That's what happens when they turn it into a calculated safest turd possible.

>projecting the whims of your narrative this hard
Uhmm try again sweetie. Hollywood is down because the death knell has rung for brick and mortar cinema.

They released like one trailer months ago and all they've shown since is fucking Porgs and 4 BB droids

The marketing has been p abysmal for the movie

JIDF ACTIVATE!
SHAPE OF...
A NOSE!

Its just you. If you left your house every now and then you would see everyone is talking about it

it's just around the corner and we haven't seen a single trailer

Really excited for another script full of back-to-back fan service scenes and pithy Reich imagery.

haha!! simply epic my man!

They are afraid to fuck up. R1 made half of what TFA made. And entire 2017 is terrible for Hollywood.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

This. We have this same exact thread multiple times per day and every single one get's to +300 posts easy, which certainly wouldn't be the case if there really was "zero hype"

>entire 2017 is terrible for Hollywood
Wonder what's going on?

Made it for the first time and so far it's nothing but people bitching about jews, death of Hollywood and people bitching about people bitching about SW.

>Hollywood drops over 15%
>anime industry grows 12%

How ready are you for animu surpassing Hollywood in less than a decade?

>bitching about jews

Damn Mousecuck, at least try to hide your corporate ties

They don't need to hype it (although of course they will when it's a couple of weeks until premiere), retards will watch it in droves which is why (((Disney))) bought it from Lucas despite aptly being called 'white slavers' by the latter.

Are you ready for some diversity, mother fuckers???

The marketing train hasn't really quite started yet. But, in a way you are also right, the current actors have no draw. They aren't likeable in the slightest and it doesn't help that, in the case of Boyega, they're being retards in public and on social media. The only draw this movie currently has is the appearance of Luke Skywalker and that's because he's from the OT. Daisy was ultimately the wrong choice for the role, hardly any acting chops and the writing is poor. Everyone is probably sick of Boyega being an obnoxious turd as well. I know I am.

Is it just me or do you make these threads everyday to shill?
>20 Disney club points has been deposited to your Disney club account

Please tell me that villain in Black Panther is a white male.

>TFA makes 2 billion
>R1 makes 1 billion
>changing directors every week

If you think they are not panicking you are delusional.

This is not 70's anymore. Kids have 5 million things to spend $ on.

>The only draw this movie currently has is the appearance of Luke Skywalker

Who said that he disagrees with everything Disney did to his character.

Obviously. Serkis as Klaw.

They've only released a teaser trailer and the movie comes out in 3 month. I feel like Disney knows the film is shit.

I believe you but can I see a source? I'd like to read what he has to say.

DELET

>Please tell me that villain in Black Panther is a white male.
Boom
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/07/13/black-panther-chadwick-boseman-klaw-andy-serkis/

Hollywood assumes the populous who are screaming for diversity in Hollywood make up the majority of the population now, despite them being such a small percentage

That and people are finding out easier ways to just torrent or stream movies instead of paying for them now

>“I at one point had to say to Rian, ‘I pretty much fundamentally disagree with every choice you’ve made for this character. Now, having said that, I have gotten it off my chest, and my job now is to take what you’ve created and do my best to realize your vision.'”

>90% black
>diverse

nice quote, have a link for the interview?

or maybe it's that hollywood is run entirely by globalist/race-mixing/white genocide pushing jews?

Its not, not none of the normalfags at work give a fuck about it and these are got and rick and morty loving plebs.

Normies don't torrent and they don't pick up on (((tricks))). They want something good and fresh and not too expensive. TV has gotten better, Hollywood got worse.

Constantly the same movie formula (diversity + quips no matter the context). People just aren't going to buy movie tickets for that. They're trying to cater to soulless social media whores who do anything to trend. Sure, you've got quip #201301318 trending on twitter, but these people won't be supporting your movie much after that. They're making shitty movies for shitty people with no opinions. Most of them don't have the money to go to the movies because they're trying to top the youtube charts, normal people get alienated because the movies are shit and full of nonsensical character changes, and most people feel no need to support these movies because of how soulless they are. Which means people simply don't go and the actual fans that do want to watch it, simply download it because they don't want to support all the changes they make.

Or maybe you're crazy..

Bright and early for the Daily Stormer shills to be on here

Star Wars is a generic capeshit franchise now.

If I'd ever see someone with sign like that I think I'd bludgeon them.

Googling the quote comes up with some articles. Seems legit.
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/mark-hamill-star-wars-nerd

>The moment in the forest, when the saber rattles?” he said. “I go, ‘Oh, baby, here I come!’ And then it flies into her hands? I said, What the hell, she hasn’t even trained!”

Pretty much our guy.

I think Disney spent over half a billion promoting TFA. There were literal Star Wars oranges. For some reason they're taking it easy on this one

Force awakens killed hype because it was so boring

More liek the force goes to sleep, right?

>only movie he 'acted' in was Attack the Block
>was just a nigger
>got into every movie since based on a diversity quota and other black actors being too old for the part/dead from a prior movie
>BUT ITS RACIST TO NOT HIRE BLACK ACTORS

I don't know why he gets any notice. Were Idris Elba or Morgan Freeman to make the same point, there'd be a reason to listen since both are good actors but NoglerJawchin is literally hired for the same reason any black character is hired and thinks he's good.

>Idris Elba or Morgan Freeman (...) both are good actors
>is literally hired for the same reason any black character is hired
So, are Elba and Freeman good actors or are they hired only to have a token nigger?

He's an idiot and people are really getting tired of him.

i wonder if they're doing all their advertising in china

That's the problem with modern cinema. We don't know anymore. Elba and Freeman are definitely decent actors. But when they do get hired, were truly hired for being the best for the job or was there someone else who was a lot better for the role? SJWs really do more harm than good. They also devalued the Oscars by demanding black people get recognized more. Now we don't know if they get Oscars for being black or because they're black.

more realistically you'd do this

youtube.com/watch?v=8V1eI0QRye4

Bit of both. But the difference is that both of them are decent actors that CAN get roles based on their ability and Elba gets roles because he can act while being black. The line gets blurred because there are talentless diversity hires across the board so actual talent gets swamped by shit actors who then toxify the race because they literally get chosen for a single reason.

Guys like Will Smith, Wesley Snipes, Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman, hell even Samuel L Jackson when he isn't being type cast, can act better than alot of non-black actors but get dragged down by actors who are chosen purely on race instead of talent and it ruins the movies they are part of because they have no ability to create a draw.

Yes I did say Wesley Snipes can act. He was talented enough in the 90s to fulfill non-generic roles but he also opted for roles he fit the cast for but he's always been talented if somewhat a racist prick with social issues.

>You really think average normie cares?
I'm pretty sure even average normalfag doesn't want to see niggers.

Rogue One was great, until they all died, which made the movie pointless to me and I hate it now.

Rogue one was shit.

disney ruined star wars by killing the EU and pandering to modern day identity politics

R1 was good in everything but story that was complete garbage. And story is the most important part of the movie.

I sure miss evil space orks, sun crushers and Han Solo romance novels.

The characters were garbage as well.

This shit kept Star Wars alive in the down times along with vidya and later on the TV show. Killing it all off and trying to reinvent the lore after 40 years is fucking retarded

>loved TFA
>watch member berries episode
>rose colored glasses torn off face
They could have done literally anything they wanted, and instead they did A New Hope 2: Electric Boogaloo

Games and fans kept it alive. 99% of EU was garbage.

>loved TFA
Fucking retard

You can bitch and moan about the EU all you want but it was a big part of Star Wars and its culture.

To this day autists online keep discussing shit about it/make videos about the "legends" lore while no one talks about the Disney shit

>it was a big part of Star Wars and its culture

Only among the biggest turbo nerds. The vast majority of fans never gave a fuck beyond Thrawn books and few comics.

Say the redditfag 90s born queer.

Early 80's actually you retarded faggot. Go fap to wookiepedia articles about Rodian toilet paper or something.

>The vast majority of fans never gave a fuck beyond Thrawn books and few comics

Which is part of the EU just like the well liked video games storylines (jedi knight/rogue squadron/republic commando) were. Now its all gone replaced with bullshit no one cares about.

They kept the stuff people liked. Thrawn is back. And EU was never even canon according to Lucas.

>EU was good

I sure loved how Rodians were a race of bounty hunters because Greedo or Hutts were a race of crime lords because Jabba.

EU had the creativity of a slime. Not like Mouse is better, but stop pretending that they ruined something good. They replaced turd with poop.

>Thrawn is back

The Disney version in a failing TV show that brought back everything (Clonetroopers/Ahsoka/Maul) in hopes to keep it afloat but is now officially cancelled

>And EU was never even canon according to Lucas

Yet it was still part of the Holocron he gave to Disney which they didnt care about

They finally cancelled that trash? Good.

Other than the big corporate shills, and the those nerd crew podcast type. Nobody cares. Seeing star wars merchandise everywhere is annoying. So hear the words star wars makes me annoyed

Does this ugly fuck really think he's going to get any work after Star Wars and does he think that mouthing off about his masters will make it more or less likely that he'll get any?

All american media is managed to do is start the process of creating legit nazis. Cant even blame whites when you push people in a corner 24/7 dont be surprised when they eventually lash out

lmao

I hate him so fucking much and Kathleen Kennedy.
Every time I see their fucking kike faces it makes me want to bring the holohoax to them.

yet it will make more than a billion dollars

such is life

Tough guy over hear

Some of us needed to know the history of a piece of furniture that appeared half out of shot, for a second, in Return of the Jedi.

Star Wars never get better than listening to the screams of Stormtroopers after you used force push to send them flying off high ledges.

(YOU)

Marketing hasn't hit yet.

it's fucking mid september

thor 3 hasnt run its course yet, after thor is done star wars marketing will ramp up and then fall away for infinity war