Why are Europeans not fat?

Why are Europeans not fat?

Attached: baguette prête à être enfournée.jpg (724x724, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/newsfront/epidemic-nafta-food-free-trade/2017/12/11/id/831161/
cambridge.org/core/journals/public-health-nutrition/article/household-availability-of-ultraprocessed-foods-and-obesity-in-nineteen-european-countries/D63EF7095E8EFE72BD825AFC2F331149/core-reader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are fat, only not as fat as ameriburgers.

speak for yourself pedro obesito

Soy

You guys have no idea how little Americans move. We go from our front door, to a motorized couch to go sit an office in a chair for 8 hours and then lay on our home couch until its time to lay down.

Add 1000 calories for every meal and you have America.

Because our city are comftier and more pedestrian friendly.
I live in the center of Padua and we have "portici" under every building that shields you from rain and sun while you are walking.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: gerard-depardieu-girlfriend-clementine-igou-0902-11.jpg (1200x900, 372K)

We reject fast food as much as possible, we dislike GMo's and processed foods, and we acknowledge obesity not as a subjective beauty standard but as the illness it is.

What the fuck is his problem? Is he a commie?

I'm European and I'm fat.

Attached: IMG_20180226_194727.jpg (1287x1720, 1.07M)

Do you know how many macdos are in France? Please get off your high horse.

We don't drink DIET COKE

we dont put corn syrup in everything

171 cm
61 kg
mongoloid
Am I fat?

These two. The average American working life requires very little movement; American cities are built for cars and highways, with public transport and cycling infrastructure as afterthoughts. Add on top of this that our food is across the board much higher in sugar and processed ingredients than European food, and it’s no wonder we’re fatter than everyone else.

We eat slowly, we don't eat lots of processed foods, we walk/bike to work when possible. Our cities are easier to navigate just by walking, it's often better than taking the car

Our portions are fuckhuge too. Dinner is usually the biggest meal, and you're mostly inactive afterward. Euros afaik have one large meal per day and much smaller breakfast/supper.

Yeah portions are huge as well. I remember when I was in NYC I couldn't finish my dinners.
Ideally, the biggest meal should be the breakfast and the smallest the dinner, with plenty of snacks during the day. It's really not that difficult to stay of an healthy weight, you guys just have to do some small adjustments

Prato della Valle?

Start with counting calories according to your height, weight, sex and age

It also seem to me that you guys eat far fewer fruit as snacks as well.
Perhaps that has to do with big fridges and freezers (thanks to bigger homes), and having big super market far away.
I know I do my groceries every 2 or 3 days so I have always fresh fruits ready to eat, but that would be complicated if I had to commute by car to the store.

Seems like it requires more effort and preparation to eat healthy in the US

Youre actually not bad for 5'8 lad its a good foundation for the gym 2bh

Si proprio lì

We don't eat american "food". That is just it.
newsmax.com/newsfront/epidemic-nafta-food-free-trade/2017/12/11/id/831161/

Do you bite your toenails? Those are nasty looking.

>Réunion
What is that place even

I always figured it was because Europeans walk around more and take public transportation. I also blame our consumption of soda far more than greasy food.

We only drink coca-cola and stuff like that at parties. The company tried to market it towards daily consumption but it never worked
t. management student

>tfw my dad looks like him

cause we're not americans

France made money with sugar from sugarcane. Now they need military base in the Indian Ocean.
And Réunion is only 25% Whites, worse than America.

french and germans are getting more fatter btw i think they are getting americanized.

got cancer from that pic

It's the government. I mean UK is pretty fat for a European cunt but we're not literally being indoctrinated and encouraged to eat like pigs to keep us down by the powers that be

Ultraprocessed food consumption is going up by the year, soon we'll be all like americans

cambridge.org/core/journals/public-health-nutrition/article/household-availability-of-ultraprocessed-foods-and-obesity-in-nineteen-european-countries/D63EF7095E8EFE72BD825AFC2F331149/core-reader

>but muh calories

Finally that meme that wants the human body to be reduced to a simple fire will die.

>muh whiteness

Attached: 1521954470643.png (817x891, 32K)

I wish I sat on chair for 8 hours for work but Amazon forces me to stand around for 10 hours with two 15 minutes break and a 30 minutes lunch break.

Attached: 1406779580942.png (282x223, 71K)

Fuck off, Ahmed.

Obelix

Je déconne calme toi :)

Same. Dadbod ftw

Gérard Depardix is an honorary gaul.

Same here, he eats like a boar