Rate my new home /int

Attached: hh.jpg (1344x636, 100K)

why does a 80sqm appartment need two bathrooms?

I'm going to have at least 2 children. 3 if everything goes fine.

That's a pretty nice appartment user! Are you going to live alone in there or are you engaged?

One is close from each bedroom (if 3, 4 and 5 are, indeed, bedrooms).

Looks a bit small for having "at least 2 children"... Are you poor?

That's a little too small for a family of 4 don't you think

I got married when I was 22. I'm nearly 30 now.

Check out my flag.

Nah, I'd say is enough.

There is three bedrooms, this is perfect for two childrens (each one get its own), it could be too small for three.

Well I understand that if you have a few children you need at least two bathrooms but then again the appartment is kind of small and the extra bathroom is taking a lot of space. Your living room looks a bit small desu, considering it holds a kitchen as well, like it's barely larger than my bedroom. It would be nice if 4 were the kitchen, leaving 2 a much larger space for a living room

>you need at least two bathrooms
I need two bathrooms. My wife literally could spend hours there. I don't wanna go to work and stink.

> It would be nice if 4 were the kitchen, leaving 2 a much larger space for a living room
I know, we don't like kitchenettes but we had no option for this in this building. It is a very stupid trend here in Poland, Warsaw especially.

Are you renting or buying?

That's fine if you plan to only have 2 children, but if you plan to go for a third, i'd turn that balcony into another bedroom. And careful with the bedroom size, if they notice that their brother/sister has a bigger room, they might feel that you favor that chlid

Buying. I have 250000 PLN savings and 400000 PLN mortgage. This also includes extra 2x2 storage room and parking space in the underground.

My older brother had a bigger room and I never complained about it. But yea, I get the point.

I understand. Godspeed user.

One cannot just turn a balcony into another bedroom, it's harder thant you think and probably not allowed anyway. Also the main room wouldnt get any natural light from outside.

My dad did that when he married his second wife to make a room for my half-sister

That's fine, you can always rent it later if you want to buy a new appartment or a house. Also, you can make works in it.

Balconies are not heated

I'm not saying it's impossible, but Poland isn't Brazil and it would probably cause a lot of issues regarding insulation/humidity and would probably look a bit off from the outside, considering it'd change the overall look of the facade. Also it would require an architect and a LOT of paperwork, only to be told by the authorities it can't be done anyway.

How do euros live in such small homes

That's forbidden here.

High population density.

Attached: 1920px-Countries_by_population_density.svg.png (1920x847, 345K)

>europoor meme is real

>Are you poor?
It's a very rude question to ask!

I'm from Eastern Europe buddy.

The area here is green, only new appartments + highest floor (3rd by Polish standards) so no high, overwhelming bulidings around me. Also I will have a view from the window on trees only.

What do you work as? How much does it make you?

I like my flat except that I have to shit with the door open because otherwise my legs won't fit.

Attached: 252342.png (631x810, 32K)

european floor plans look weird

>2 toilets
>both are in the same room with toothbrushes

Attached: 87.gif (69x60, 29K)

Programmer. 9000 PLN which is about 2700 USD which is VERY good here. Before you laught at me please remember that cost of living ridiculously cheap in Poland even for European standards. I don't spend more than 800 PLN (about 234 USD) for very good quality food for me and my wife.

>I have to shit with the door open because otherwise my legs won't fit.

xD

why is the wc separate from the douche?

Most flats with one bedroom have it combined, with multiple bedrooms it's often seperated.

what bijkeuken is?

It's for the washing machine and additional storage, also where the central heating unit is attached.

In Poland we have a washing machine always somewhere in the bathroom. Do you have windows always in plain sight? I heard only Polish and African immigrants cover their windows in the Netherlands.

I live in a flat so my curtains tend to be open, for regular houses it depends on where you are, in the north it's common to have your curtains open during the day even if you don't have a front garden.