What did American Horror Story mean by this?

What did American Horror Story mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503589241609.webm
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-confederacy-reaction-20170816-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow. Blompf btfo. It's over

Sup Forums btfo

The Jewish center attacks were confirmed to be a hoax, though.

What's the real dialogue?

Like that'll stop them. Don't expect them to acknowledge the biggest threat to the chosen comes from the religion of peace any time soon either.

That IS the real dialogue

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm

cess/pol/ is not Sup Forums reeeeeeeee

He an heros and kills his fugly wife at the end of the episode too.

Do not fuck with us, china man

i actually looked it up, it's real

If it were up to Democrats all of Sup Forums would be shut down for hate speech.

As expected from the creator of Glee

this was the funniest thing i've seen on this board in a while.

DRUMPF BTFO

that's it its over, impeachment anyday now.

The rightful winner shall take HER place

that's right you heard me

HER

I feel fucking sick. This is the state of television now.

>mfw spics are being sent home

I wonder if Best Emma knows about us.

>This is TV now

WE INTIFADA NOW BROS

This season is going to fucking trigger the shit out of Sup Forums.

This is the best fucking thing ever

can't see anything wrong with Sup Forums shut down

...This is embarrassing. Ironically it's like a 4chin meme come to life. This reads like a Sup Forums pasta.

literally me when Trump won

It's a comedy

Probably hit up shareblue to write it for them.

I hope so. Emma you are best Emma. You are the most beautiful Rat that isnt Avril. I love you Emma.

Well, not love. But I think you're a qt.

Real life is memes now.
There's no going back.

how did she drop the one in her hand but manage to not spill the one balancing on top of the other?

don't you dare joke about this

It's actually real. What the fuck.

>trigger

Young man, I appreciate the lot of how you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that Pappa Bear Trump is telling you, it's okay. But let me send you a message. This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

>Sup Forums
>Not reddit
NOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEE, REDDIT ARE WORSE!!!

And you faggots will say TV is better than anime

Do you think people on Sup Forums will understand it?

>>>/reddit/

Well...What the fuck are we meant to do with our time now then?

>tfw you realize you're in a horror movie where the most popular Sup Forums memes become reality

Great. Just great.

stupid bitch

These cant be real ha what the fuck

Anime is lowest form of entertainment.

What makes it great is;

>temporary intifada

>parents basement

>You are afraid. We are not.

That's the gold.

If a meme is reddit, but existed prior to reddit, it's not really reddit.

...No. It's definitely American television now.

I dunno, make newer danker memes to shape reality.

>understand

It's AHS. It's literally sub-normal garbage that we watch because of QT's.

And we always fail to finish the seaons because they get boring really quickly and the threads die out.

Look at the straws, blind man.

I'm going to meme moot coming back to Sup Forums and ruining it once and for all so I can leave and get a real life.

moot has been dissected and placed in cryogenic storage at Google.

Look at the straw wrapper. The one stacked was what fell. She then put the other on top of it to pick that first one up.

Look at the straws.

>la cucaracha starts playing

>Trump supporter saying we need less cops
umm

Great, this will get posted over and over out of context.
The show portrays that asian guy as a hypocrite, because he was literally screaming at his wife to be afraid that gay people would be punished under Trump's regime three scenes before he says that.

post webms so i know you aren't lying

Is this satire? It's just a election, bro.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA Not at all surprised, TV shows have been declining in quality for a while now.

I don't get it.

Is the Nazi gay?

Umm? Cops don't protect trump supporters cause they're all way out in the boonies on farms and stuff. Or in their mom's basement.

Everything is shifting to the shitty quality of the internet now.

He's not.
Jesus christ.
I always forget people on Sup Forums don't watch tv.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503589241609.webm

>he was literally screaming at his wife to be afraid that gay people would be punished under Trump's regime

Umm that's because it's real sweetie

Really can't be good for the screen.

It's not the politics. It's the cringe worthy references to Sup Forums and SJW speak (and it's not a parody of SJW speak like the other elements in the episode).

Anyway - it's great, but it's not SVU tier.

>Is the Nazi gay?
no the 2 main female characters are gay

No, he's just a psycho weirdo who uses a gang of clowns to attack people.

The first scene of the episode is an election night party full of libs that sperg out like children when trump wins, a woman starts screaming and hyperventilating in front of her son and that Asian guy who says "we aren't afraid, ur a afraid" to quicksilver was literally shaking with rage and fear in the opening scene like a person in a cringe compilation.

>ywn be humped by Evan Peters

Huh. That could be interesting. That implies the writers know that the SJWs are lashing out because they're afraid and only promote the "us-vs-them" mentality, outing them as hypocrits. Not bad.

So it's an incisive critique of libshit false bravado?

I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's funnier if it's sincere (both in the context of the fictional world of the show and in the context of the show in real life)

>when you actually believe in nothing because you are a chaotic hivemind and you somehow pull off the biggest troll job in the history of mankind just for the lulz

Sup Forums only watches Rick and Morty and Game of Thrones fucking newfag.

dude what if someone made rick of thrones?

uh oh spaghettio DIFFRENT OPINION ALERM

pls no bully based trump

that would be so fucking epic i probably would just orgasm endlessly while watching it

We control the world through our shitposts.

>Rick and Morty and Game of Thrones
Think again

This first episode portrays a Trump supporter as a villain, but that almost feels incidental when compared to the several instances of Hilary supporters being portrayed as irrational children. A girl is upset about Hilary losing and then her first line was something like "now where will I get an abortion if I get pregnant?" and then her friend on the phones "don't self-harm again!" and then the main female character, a lesbian liberal whatever cliche, is close to getting dropped by her wife because she's such a baby about the whole thing.

And then the asian guy who says "you are Sup Forums" to dismiss quicksilver is later stabbed to death in his home by clowns that appear to be working for quicksilver.

I sincerely doubt the writers have enough self-awareness that they would actually depict the hysteria surrounding Trump's election as anything but completely justified. Ryan Murphy would never allow that.

Also this notion that everyone on Sup Forums is somehow a basement-dwelling virgin is contrary to the notion that they were a fundamental grassroots force in electing Trump. Which are they; powerless virgin bigots or right-wingers who understand how to influence political campaigns?

Die in the war that Trump will start for easy reelection points.

was literally watching that scene a few minutes ago and had to check if there was a thread about it

Can anyone actually prove that Sup Forums directly got Trump elected?

You helped a run of the mill pro-jew neocon win the presidency. Control the world my ass famalam

see

How bad/frequent is the trypophobia imagery in the episode?

this totally wouldn't have happened if Hillary rightfully won though.

fuck Trump and fuck you Sup Forums!

>American television

Was wondering when you'd show up

>Which are they; powerless virgin bigots or right-wingers who understand how to influence political campaigns?

I'm pretty sure even you know that's a false dilemma, user.

>And then the asian guy who says "you are Sup Forums" to dismiss quicksilver is later stabbed to death in his home by clowns that appear to be working for quicksilver.

Trump supporters are truly a plague upon this land.

I'm joining antifa now

>Ryan Murphy would never allow that.
he did
before the season began he said it would be more centrist than liberal, and in that first episode the trump guy is a violent psycho and the hilary chick is a batshit screaming imbecile afraid of clowns and holes and is in therapy.

also there's a scene where she walks into a supermarket and the cashier puts on a MAGA hat and she proceeds to run around screaming and trying to beat clowns with wine bottles before her wife has to come and get her

Only rats move at night
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-confederacy-reaction-20170816-story.html

Not enough evidence.

Obviously Sup Forums wasn't the main reason but the shilling was huge and spread throughout the internet. I think Sup Forums, mostly Sup Forums became a hive mind for trump supporters from all spectrums whether they were white nationalists to people who didn't like politically correctness and in between. He was big on here from the beginning he started running.

Not Sup Forums but Sup Forums coordinating with Russian professional trolls. Spread fake news on normie sites such as facebook and reddit, spam that fake but incredibly effective "Hillary lying for 10 minutes straight" etc

fun times

I support reduced US influence on the world so I'm happy with Trump fucking you fags up tbqh.

That may be true but I'll never watch it to find out. AHS has always been a fucking awful show

>being this mad
Glad you can admit we chose the next POTUS though, even if you don't approve of our choice.

>MUUUUUUUUUH RUUUUUUUUUUSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>hurr all who disagree are shareblue
fuck off

Sup Forums is not the entirety of the grassroots movement behind Trump, it's merely a small minority of the movement. No one with more than two brain cells to rub together thinks posting green frogs on the internet influenced the election.