Can anyone redpill me on audrey hepburn

>claimed as the most beatutiful woman ever lived
>the purest 'angel'
>faithful , take care of children ,family
>make kino
why is she so perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

yourtango.com/2014208814/12-facts-you-didnt-know-about-audrey-hepburns-love-life
observer.com/2006/10/not-so-saintly-after-all-a-sad-star-strongly-sexed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huh? she is confirmed to have been a slut. did anal with a bunch of stars

Sean Connery in ninteen eighty sheven

do you have any proof?
i mean real like book or shit other actors ,relatives said about

redpill me too
i cannot sleep properly after watching my fair lady.
she is just so perfect

There is a sex tape of her in the possession of the kennedies and a famous hollywood director.

Sean Connery said he fucker her in the arse

where is the video
also post audrey pretty photos

So a friend of mine was heading off to Amsterdam with a group of mates from Dublin airport a few years back. They had all just arrived at the airport and were checking the boards when they spotted a familiar head in the crowd: "Fucking hell i think thats Sean Connery over there". All big fans of the man, they wanted to say hello but didnt want to appear like the usual autograph book toters. They discussed it for a bit before heading over. "Hi Mr Connery, would you give us a funny story?" Sean looked up and gave a smile, "Shorry guys, you've put me on the shpot, I don't know what to shay!" They told him it was no problem anyhow, they all shook hands, said it was very nice to meet him. They moved on through the check in process and eventually ended up in departures waiting to board. As they sat there, they discussed how cool it was to see him and debated on where he might be headed when all of a sudden they noticed someone moving hurriedly through the crowd. As the figure got closer they noticed that it was Mr Connery, red faced and out of breath. He finally reached them, took a moment to gather himself and said:
"Audrey Hepburn, up the arse, 1987!"

good shit poster

> 'His Fair Lady' always wore long white gloves up to her shoulders, while sucking John F. Kennedy's cock... An audio recording of Audrey Hepburn's notorious "cock-knocker carnival" can currently be found at the Florida home of a well-known film collector.

Yugh, wasn't she really old like in 1987?

She actually was that perfect, no redpilling to be done.

this

Yeah, also it's hardly a problem for her purity if she had non-reproductive intercourse with a noted traditionalist alpha after she already had grown-up children.

would still wife 60 years old audrey

Yeah, and her slightly pained expression in this indicates that they just did it five minutes earlier, unless Connery's dick can work at 45 degrees and it's in progress.

dosen't she has an affiar with jfk when he was still with his wife

>claimed as the most beatutiful woman ever lived

By literally nobody.

You don't need to post "blinds" or rumors. Her well-know love life was crazy enough:

yourtango.com/2014208814/12-facts-you-didnt-know-about-audrey-hepburns-love-life

observer.com/2006/10/not-so-saintly-after-all-a-sad-star-strongly-sexed/

Dude had so many affairs what's one more right?

>observer.com/2006/10/not-so-saintly-after-all-a-sad-star-strongly-sexed/
why did you let me see this

jfk is dead you mongoloid

in the arshe

giv waifu

Any woman with that many miscarriages is fucked in the head. She probably drank weed killer or some shit

how many hollywood star did jfk actually fuck.
is he the most alpha man of his time?

>"cock-knocker carnival"
What's that?

Any woman with that many miscarriages was probably malnourished during puberty.

ftfy

old Audrey has hands like Ivan Putski

Both these pieces are describing a very minor number of affairs compared to most Hollywood stars, the "strongly-sexed" bit in particular made me expect Clara Bow-tier tales, and I was disappointed. Her affairs all seem to have been with guys she liked, none of them was especially handsome, which just makes her seem MORE saintly.

Also, wouldn't it be awful to write such attention-seeking prose as Scott Eyman is in that piece for such a clickbaity, ads-laden site as observer.com? You'd have to kill yourself.

>Clara Bow-tier tales
Backstory of this?

Holy shit thats hot,

I'd fuck her tbphwyf.

why can a woman be so saintly .
what do i do if i never find a woman like that in my life

She was her generation's Finn Wolfhard

Expand the list, anons.

>God Tier
Roman Holiday

>Great Tier
?