>brazilians non ironically think they are white

vote pls

strawpoll.me/15366553

Attached: lel.jpg (720x338, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdz0AnqpufY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let them dream, having impure lineages must suck, I wonder how they feel about being 70% SSA

Do these people from Porto Alegri really believe they are germanic?
How do they cope with being non-whites ?

Attached: IMG_306_2.jpg (699x420, 109K)

South-brazilians surely are a exotic bunch, haven't got time to study their genes, but I believe they have a large portion of SSA and NA

Attached: IMG_307_6.jpg (800x450, 107K)

Nobody thinks this outside of South brazilian and Paulista autists.

YDNA AND MTDNA COMPONENT APROXX

Attached: IMG_307_1.jpg (1600x773, 279K)

40% Euro 40% Afro 20% Native

No must be less european blood, the european lineages where consumed by SSA
Do these people actually believe they are white/germanic?

Attached: IMG_307_3.jpg (740x431, 72K)

Whiter than you

Attached: france-africans.jpg (640x418, 68K)

Nope. Most of the Africans were sent to the Northeast for sugar canes and later migrated to the southeast, which is where the disproportionate majority of the Hue population is located. Lots of African blood in those regions.

>Do these people actually believe they are white/germanic?
yes, without any irony. A lot of the so called """"""german"""" towns were created in the 20th century, most of the german words you'll see in shops and signs aren't even real german words. They're a bunch of larping autists. It's pretty pathetic tbqh.

Attached: sulrace.jpg (1164x263, 176K)

>Rio de Janero
>85% european

>South Brazil
>90% european

Honestly these people don't even look 30% european

Attached: IMG_307_4.jpg (800x400, 290K)

>be me
>pretty sure i'm whiter than every anglet in this bread...

Attached: 2018-03-26 13.43.47_1.jpg (2560x1536, 1.34M)

>90% european

LOL

Attached: IMG_307_5.jpg (946x631, 96K)

You are not white you are brazilian, having light-ish skin doesn't delete the fact that your lineage is SSA and NA

Attached: IMG_307_2.jpg (1032x553, 149K)

i rather trust in genetical studies than in some russian autist on cambodian basket weaving forms

forum*

Those shit you're talking about, are you sober? or is it just after you make love to your boyfriend?

Macaco is not a race of homo sapien

MTDNA and YDNA studies proved that ""white"" brazilians are actually 40% SSA/NA

Brazilian dna ""studies"" are a lie, a shitskin is counted as european as long as he has one european ancestor

>btw do you know where they are from?

they look quite SSA and have semitic features

Attached: IMG_307_7.jpg (1024x453, 115K)

ITT

Attached: Russia.png (741x649, 28K)

>Criciuma yet another germanic brazilian town
>everyone looks african

Do they even have 10% germanic in them

Attached: IMG_307_8.gif (776x574, 156K)

mt dna only accounts for half of your ancestry.
also, most of the people you are showing could actually pass for southern euros easily

Yes, many people here claim to be German even when they have like only one German grandparent. But let me tell you one thing, people who worship South Brazil and claim it's a Germanic paradise are people from São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais. They like believe that South Brazil is 100% Germanic, it gives them comfort in their minds when they think that there is a place in Brazil that is filled with Nordic looking people.

Just because I live in Russia doesn't mean I'm russian myself, and you are right there are a lot of mongoloid shitskin looking "people" in Russia

>living in Russia but not Russian
You literally are either some other type of slav or a mongoloid

>people who worship South Brazil and claim it's a Germanic paradise are people from São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais
But why do they do that?
Can't they cope with being shitskins and try to claim there is a part of brazil that is white so that they can larp on the internet?
Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are two of the biggest shitskin shitholes i've seen

Most of the people I've show can't even pass as shitskin southern euros and I would go further most of them aren't even as white as levantines and caucasus monkeys
Their DNA lineages must be at least 70% SSA

kek, sure sure;

not even our niggers are 70% ssa

Will you poison me if I say I'm huaito ?

Brown people are sexier.
Please don't listen to these delusional brazilians on this thread.Thanks

Attached: diego barros5.png (640x637, 817K)

>Can't they cope with being shitskins and try to claim there is a part of brazil that is white so that they can larp on the internet?

It's basically this. Brazilians see having a white region or white people as some badge of honor or badge of civilization or something like that, it's because most Brazilians grow up with white worship mentality.

I'm from Porto Alegre and only my grandmother is German(born in Germany, not descendant), i always found this whole German identity thing to be cringy and the worst part is that my mom always told me we were of pure German ancestry and should be proud of it, lied my entire life.

Attached: Protesto em Porto Alegre bombeiros South Brazil prot070715_0016.jpg (1280x853, 305K)

>it's because most Brazilians grow up with white worship mentality.
Can confirm, gf is Brazilian and she called my being born with white skin "a miracle" and she set her phone wallpaper to my eyes because they're blue.

Shitty beard growth.
Ugly face.
Chest too big with no definition
Looks gay.

4/10.

So those are non-cherry picked germanic south brazilians?

>having impure lineages must suck
speaking from experience?

most people from the south descend from portuguese and italians.

Attached: apeziliandna.jpg (873x503, 74K)

Added to my collection.
They look like Pakis

this girl is 94% euro and 6% nafri
youtube.com/watch?v=sdz0AnqpufY

Yes, those are the average faces that you will see around South Brazil. That's a firefighter and other security services people protesting and to join public service branches you need to pass a competitive public contest that opens every few years, so the people in that picture are healthy, quality people who beat thousands in a public contest test and many come from all corners of the state.

If you look at football crowds you will see even more brown and black people since many are from the lower classes. This is Grêmio, a team that was founded by German immigrants, until 1953 they didn't even accept black players and is usually correlated with Germans even though many of it's fans are la creaturas.

Attached: Gremio_Vidal-Cavalcante_AE.jpg (1728x1152, 195K)

Attached: dna.jpg (883x540, 79K)

There's no way that creature is 93% European

lost it

Blue eyes are highly sought after here in Brazil. When a kid is born with blue eyes people are quick to mention it with some sort of pride. Being born with blonde hair as a kid is also another thing people love to mention.

Brazilian shitskins have the right mentality too bad everyone is mixed raced there

Attached: brazilidna.jpg (880x527, 62K)

It isnt a miracle being white in Brasil is fairly common, unless your girlfriend is from a fucked up state like Rio de Janegro

Yes it is, accept the muttness, we all know ""white"" brazilians are nig-nogs

She's from the northeast and pretty white herself. I don't really get it.

>She's from the northeast and pretty white herself.
You mean she's quite black?

I'm not defending them, but anyone in Brazil with any European ancestry is considered white. Sort of like how Obama is considered black.

>faddel
she is an """"""""arab"""""" brazilian

Nope, she looks light skin med.

no, everyone in brazil has european ancestry.
everyone with light skin here is considered white.

Even middle-easterners, lebanese are considered white here

Even the most recent wave of German immigrants from WW2 times are race mixers.

This picture is from a German enclave in Santa Catarina, the state that claims to be the "most German" and most of the kids are already brown.

>Pomerode is a city in southern Brazil. It’s known for its German heritage, which includes the Rota do Enxaimel trail of European-style half-timbered houses.
>Founded: January 21, 1959

I mean, this city was founded in freaking 1959, it's really recent, so it makes me wonder how they mixed so fast or if they were already mixed.

Attached: Escola Curt Brandes, de Pomerode molequeestadual2013semi_20131019_1018826734 - Copy.jpg (1500x1000, 203K)

NORTHEAST is the mexico from brazil, short flat headed people who live in a desert and migrate to the south all the time looking for job... but yes i assume white people are fewer up there...

Just like America. New worlders have a weird idea of whiteness.

if them again, they are light-skinned

well i didnt say that, i'm merely stating the fokin obvious that my skin is probably whiter than your mongolian ass...

Attached: 89349275254.jpg (480x790, 40K)

Russians are brown too you fucking drunk Mongol.

IIT gringos bully a autistic brazilian