Why can't Slavic people grow beards?

Why can't Slavic people grow beards?

Attached: 3242.jpg (425x500, 16K)

Because that's a white trait

chink genes

>wanting a beard

no

Attached: MALE BODY HAIR.png (1280x592, 189K)

this map is wrong, we are literal monkeys

How's mine?

Attached: mybeard.jpg (575x424, 58K)

i know
but i cant edit this map

wtf are you talking about, gogi?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

How would you know?

Bullshit

I can somewhat confirm this but most of my male friends have way better facial hair than me

Attached: 20180202_113857.jpg (700x933, 54K)

hahahahahaha, jawlet :DD

>Gogi is saying retarded bullshit again
Nothing new here.

delete this RIGHT NOW

bullshit, I have a nice jaw

Attached: 20180202_114137.jpg (700x933, 63K)

that's a beard yes, but that's just one guy, he doesn't even have a full beard, his cheekbones are babyfaced.

No white genes.

not bad. pls b my gf

lolwut

Attached: 1396608102_39939_src.jpg (587x435, 35K)

that is a viking from genes

Germanic Viking genes.

Just check the whole orthodox clergy in Russia also pick related.

Attached: 867.jpg (468x556, 66K)

exceptions prove the rule fags

they're asians in disguise

Just because Putin doesn't want to grow a beard mean that they all can't.

No, lot more slavs can't grow beards than other Europeans. I haven't seen any Georgian who at least doesn't have some beard, while there are tons of Russian with complete baby faces.

Subhumans in charge of calling white people non-white.

g*Rmanics are truly fucking worms.

Wrong. Asians are truly fucking worms.

low test

g*Rmanics are the low test ones though. even your phenotypes are typical for gay numales.

yet to see an actual manly scandinavian
>inb4 Dolph or a fucking Finn posted by a Swede

Attached: Nordids.png (1654x471, 1.21M)

You just cherrypicked proto-nordid and for Rus/Slav, those are rare

Tell me more, you butthurt churka.

>this enrages and confuses the georgian

Attached: 148439.jpg (600x348, 38K)

According to this, this type is more prevalent in Caucasus than in Poland, how is that Polish?
I'm not a Churka, I'm Gryzun dummy.

You're a butthurt churka sucking g*Rmanic dick ITT.

I have known a Serb and a Russian who couldn't grow beard and didn't shave. Slavs are not the only ones who shave, shaving tradition was imported into Russia

Shut up Pooland.

first part of your sentence is wrong, I'm not butthurt and I'm not churka, use proper racial slurs.

we need rangeban desu

Make me, you little sissy.

What? Serbs have traditionally very thick beards. But Serbs are genetically more Greeko-Turks than Slavs.

Attached: DRAZIN BARJAK.jpg (900x900, 86K)

>Peter the Great passed a law forbidding beards beyond a certain length in an effort to look more western
>Why can't Slavic people grow beards?
the ABSOLUTE state of Georgian education

In Poland only blonde subhumans can't grow beards for shit.

We can, just we shave them, unlike muslims like Georgians and other churkas.

you are just mad because you got raped by Germanics constantly and then got raped by Russians slaves who were ruled by Georgian.

There are all kinds of Serbs, they are mix of Slavs and Greeks

t. incapable of growing facial hair

Speaking about yourself again? Norwegians are lucky they're more swarthy than Swedes.

kc doesn't work so gogi came here

It's like you're compensating for no facial hair and low testosterone

what's kc?
Pete hasn't been around for some time
Wrong, already has been adresse
STOP MAKING SHAVING ARGUMENT, I HAVE ALREADY ADDRESSED SAID FAGGOTS

Because Chechen War-Russia
Why serbs? Remove kebab!

Attached: 15174256754351.jpg (3120x4160, 1.15M)

>A Georgian is in the maternity ward in the hospital and sees his newborn twin boys. He says to his wife "Did you give birth to them or did you knit them?"

Attached: 3535772162_f5097be398.jpg (500x333, 104K)

muslims = churkas
christians = hachis

So, Armenians are hachis and Georgians or Azeris are churkas.

t. russian racial slurs pro

>shaving tradition was imported into Russia
How is that supposed to be relevant here? The vast majority of Russians never try to grow a beard in the first place, therefore you can't make any conclusions just by looking at random men on the street. End of story.

You're actually wrong here. We call all caucasians and central asians churkas regadless of their religion. Hach is just a subtype of churka.

False
Central Asian = Churkas
Armenaians = hachis
Georgians = Gryzuns

muslim or Christian is not ethnicity or a race, branches of Judaism don't matter.

>central asians churkas

I doubt you would call a Kazakh "churka".

Yes, but that's only because all the kazakhs we interact with are quite chill and well-integrated. If they were as agressive and uncivilized as their southern brothers, we would call them churkas as well.

Churka means uneducated and stupid, we always were more educated then Russian barbarians. it was always used for central asians first and then they started using it for Caucasus people, because they couldn't actually find any flaws in us to base any slurs on, slurs for us are all meaningless

Attached: 1519406482644.jpg (1024x578, 70K)

>low testosterone
Do you have any source? It's always Slavs chimping out against nigs and arabs, meanwhile Scandis lay low and just let them dominate you.

Attached: 1828279.main_image.jpg (940x673, 128K)

I figued you're a butthurt nig/turk so that's why I said "you" :)

Attached: mighty polack race.png (654x2193, 1.26M)

You are retarded.

Attached: я2-1.jpg (657x450, 37K)

>two work together with you
>the others try to assassinate you
who do you pick?
I'd pick Janusz Graf for brain and Krzysztof Ryba for muscle

Same. Graf looks like an old experienced CHAD, meanwhile Ryba looks like a young savage CHAD.

You can only win in this scenario.

Are you stupid? I'm talking about you, not poles in general. Meanwhile poles are getting fucked over by the EU.

All of those faces look like their moms forgot to take birth control pills while they were 'playing around' with their brothers in the bed.

But you don't know me at all, that's the thing. As individuals, Poles are more masculine than Norwegians. That's a fact.
That's how high testosterone face looks like, you dirty shit paper.

>USSR
>Atheism

Norwegians are not Swedes dummies, they are actually the biggest terrorists and that's a good thing. they burn down churches, kill homosexuals, kill sandnigger and Norwegian commies kids. Poles are just drunk hooligans

I'm mixed yugoslav and i can grow a beard just fine

Highly primitive males are menacing, but not beautiful. Look at those necks and jaws, nigga.

it's because of superior chad Albanian genes, not because of the virgin slav ones.

what?

Norwegians are dirty fuccboi looking homosexuals. Soon Polish will be their official language.

Attached: norwegian chad.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

No. When I was out last Saturday I stole two girls from a polish soyboy. Fucking weak """""men""""".

That's patethic you know that, right? The only thing you stole is your dick from your right hand to your left, she feels lonely now.

poles are low iq

Take that back right now

Attached: 13214223424.jpg (1376x729, 76K)

yeah i'll admit, krzyszstof and sebastian are pretty good looking and have a nice frame, but the rest just don't even look human.

The beard reminds of the priests and tsars.

They are murderers and rapists, they should not.

ITT: I got bullied by a Slav, so please allow = me to unload my anal frustration where no Slav can bash my fucking head in.

Still waiting for those cigs, you wh*Te subhumans.

Attached: pole.jpg (377x500, 18K)

He didn't even stand up for himself. Pathetic.

It is amusing to observe all these disputes about the alpha males, regardless of the race of people participating in the dialogue, because the average visitor of Sup Forums looks like this:

Attached: Снимо1423513213к.png (516x578, 464K)

When people first see me they usually guess i'm Polish and most of my family is from the nothern parts of Yugoslavia. You're probably more Albanian than i am

whats that image supposed to prove? that slav(e)s are wh*Te negroes?

Chink ciang ciong right back at ya.

beards are for betas

Attached: 74.png (468x630, 397K)

this guy can actually get a gf if he fixed his posture. you're setting your expectations too high

i know feel slightly better about my "beard"

There are probably plenty of Russians that can grow a nice thick full beard.

However

There is definitely a subset of Slavs found in the Russian areas who can only grow this pathetic pube beard.

Plenty of European and even Southern European men also suffer from this affliction. But certainly it is a rarer sight.

Are Russians unable to grow beards. Of course not. But maybe there are more among them who can't.

My Grandfather's parents were from Krakow and he could grow facial hair but just shaved everyday.

>There is definitely a subset of Slavs found in the Russian areas who can only grow this pathetic pube beard.

Yeah and there is a subset of Russians who have Asiatic ancestors and are in fact race mixed. The infamous Slavsquat look are clearly mixed people.

is this good beard?

Attached: beard.jpg (528x361, 56K)

Central Asian = churkas
Caucasians = hachis

better than mine. my mustache doesn't connect for shit

>poles
>slavs
Slavic people, not Jews, you dumb polack

>That 13 years old kid with full beard

>falling for the greeco-turk meme

that's fucking retarded, the reason why beards are not too fashionable is because they are domain of nu-males and hobos

Attached: unspecified.png (720x421, 163K)