XdDd
F*ck G*d XD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13873847
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being this butthurt about someone insulting your imaginary friend,

Imagine being this guy

>newfags dont remember Sup Forums doing it years ago

why is everybody pretending its so much funnier than it actually it is? Barely chuckle worthy shit.

Being a good conservative Christian is the new edgy counter-culture that's popular on this site, blame Sup Forums

Except you're the actual newfag, and thats not a thing.

Only a degenerate would laugh at this.

okay, Sup Forumseddit

Because they're drunk and in a group of friends? You must have very little social awareness to not understand why people might laugh at something more than it objectively deserves, based on the context.

It is so fuckin edgy to troll Christians in 2017 am I right guys XD

.t retard

shut up ethan

>not okay to trash the garbage writing of GoT
>it's funny to prank call a bullshit Christian phone line

It's not really about him being Christian more so about him turning away refugees in his church. He's some tv preacher

Would they ever do this to Muslims?

I don't find prank calls of any kind funny. I also don't like improv, or reality shows. Entertainment is best when it is scripted.

This is supposed to be the site for degenerates.

underrated post right here, you know it's the truth when there's no replies

Not refugees: people affected by the hurricane.

Also, he's not obligated to house them and it's a major insurance risk.

Justin Roiland is fo unny XXDD

upvote if you like this post

Yeah doesn't that still make them refugees since they had to relocate at the time

For a bunch of edgy faggots, you guys sure get upset when atheists make fun of Christians

>autists are people who do not understand alcoholics

the state of normies in 2017

>open video
>see ethan
>close video

dogging on Christians becomes decidedly unfunny when you remember that the people doing it are the same ones defending the constant violent outbursts of Islam on a regular basis

they are just going after the Christcucks because they know none of them will hunt them down over it

>not okay to trash the garbage writing of GoT
C'mon now, even normies are starting to realize that this season wasn't very good.

But he said he would house them days before, closed his doors, then opened them back up after getting btfo off twatter. literally turning away people in need who lost everything contradicts alot of christan beliefs and values as well.

What do you fucking think?

alex go work on your new cartoon you hack fraud

I stopped prank calling when I was 12

It really is the truth. In five years, this site will be full on athiest again because holding conservative values will get to popular with Normies. Fuck this site

Most people drink alcohol recreationally. I don't expect everyone to drink if they don't want to, but I do expect any socially-adjusted person to understand it. If you can look at a group of guys getting drunk and laughing at dumb shit and say "hurr durr why are they laughing??? it's not even funny!" then you are autistic for not understanding.

This isn't funny at all.

>starts talking in tongues
why are christians so silly?

not Christians. protestants

The literally ONE reddit faggot trying in everythread to make the pol boogeyman happen is here.

We all know it's just you doing this all day. Nobody gives a shit about pol but you

>soft, doughy, whedon-esque face
>no jawline
>the shoulders of a woman
Looks like God had the last laugh here.

>Dude, just because we worship a deity of charity and forgiveness, doesn't mean we actually have to HELP people!
Sure he's not obligated, but it's a dick move to take people's charity and not give any out.

Since when do atheists defend Islam? They're opposed to all religion, not just one.
The reason why they attack Christians the most is because it's the most prominent one in their culture and the one they're most informed about. Plus Christians are pussies who won't do anything except say "bless your soul" or whatever if you shit on them.
Nobody will attack Islam, because they don't want a fucking fatwa put on their head. It's not because they support Islam, it's just that they have common sense and don't want to get murdered for it. That's not the same as defending them.

That was the cringiest shit i've ever seen

It's like when furries cry about people making fun of their sparkledog OCs.

hola reddito

Unless the media does a full 180 and stops shilling SJW propaganda (which is extremely unlikely) being conservative will remain the counter culture and it's not like Trump is even conservative anyway.

Did Roiland ever go on a outburst defending Islam though?

Don't be mean. He has a condition where he is stuck in 2004-05. It's like Memento, but his memory is reset a year or two instead of a day. The edgiest days of the 'New Atheist' movement are always new to him.

We met the other week. As we parted ways he did the 'D-Generation X' crotch chop in the direction of a cardboard cut out of Jim Caviezel as Jesus from 'Passion of the Christ', then he turned to me and gave me a respectful athiest nod and did the WWE 'Hardy Boyz' hand gestures.

strawpoll.me/13873847

I think he's talking about the people who defend the constitutional right to freedom of religion, and not get shot by some redneck "for 9-11."

Actually I'm just not American. All that other stuff you said was funny though.

Guy in the gay shirt is acting like a fucking faggot. No wonder the show was never funny! It's because of him!

Atheists attack Christians because they won't get called racists or get a bullet to the back of their heads if they do it.

Maybe it is time to change that.

Underrated post.

Yeah, get rid of the one thing that separates you from being as bad as Islam, good idea christcuck.

How the fuck was this funny? Even the people around him were fake laughing. Bunch of fags.

It's actually more fucked up than that.

There were actually photos of the church and how much water was in there, things got fucked up inside so they wouldn't have been able to host people. Plus they didn't have supplies to hand out to people, plus it honestly is in kind of a fucked up location to really be having some huge number of people getting sheltered there. It's off of I-59 in Houston and the highway was pretty much unusable for a bit there due to flooding, while the alternate route to get there would have been from the backstreets that had their own problems. Flash floods were occurring regularly for a few days there which would have made it a bit insane to do anything there.

I was kinda holed up in my apartment a few blocks away so I can't say for certain how things were throughout the city, but I would imagine things were still pretty fucked up for them.

From my understanding since they couldn't use the church they instead tried working with Mattress Mack to use his store (one near the Galleria?) as a shelter.

It seems fairly fucked up to complain about anyone in Houston NOT doing something that you think they ought to have, when you don't know how things have been here. There have been a near continuous stream of cop cars, ambulances, and fire trucks running all over the city due to all the shit that's gone on.

Saying someone is from reddit is the equivalent to someone pointing out you misspelled something and not having to refute the argument.

DUDE PRANK CALLS LMAO XD YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

t. redditor

>let me tell you about your religion.

>>Also, he's not obligated to house them and it's a major insurance risk.

>People must do only what is required by law and nothing else

liberal logic 101

>one thing

lol, so being on Sup Forums for longer than 2 years is considered reddit now?

The only difference between the two religions is what their definition of "peaceful" is.

Maybe we should, then you fedora tipping subhumans would be too afraid of coming out of the cliset :^)

protestant is the lowest form of religion

>this is what redditors actually believe

Says the religion that wants to start WWIII in North Korea.

He was barely even making fun of them, what the fuck was the person on the receiving end doing?

>two totally different religions
>one difference between them
Lol

Wait why liberal?

>he's not obligated to house them
no shit. stop using the law as your moral compass, idiot

I live in a majority-atheist country so go ahead faggot, we'll put you in the ground. The only reason we let you live among us is that you play nicely, but we can go ahead and change that :)

hahaha f*ck g*d, gonna send this to my dumb stepdad when im done playin halo with tim, he made me go to church and i missed out on hella epic 4wheelin

2BEEFAIRE Protestantism isn't really a religion

>part of the 1%
>still engaging in activities for teens
roland, go sell a synth you dumb jap

XD

>it's abominable when a privately owned Christian bakery refuses to bake a cake for a homosexual couple
>it's empowering when Muslims throw homosexuals off buildings and stone women guilty of adultery
How do I get smart enough to understand the reasoning of Justin Roland?

purchase a fedora and start browsing reddit

There's not single majority Atheist country on this planet you retard.
Even in Sweden the majority of people are religious.

See, if he is calling Joel Olsteen up himself, than this might be funny, but he's just harassing some poor underpaid call worker (who probably actually does believe in it sincerely) and giggling like a retard.

Almost nothing is less funny than relatively successful people punching far down while pretending they are doing the opposite.

They did an episode where rick was a suicide bomber saying "allah akbar"
When did roiland ever deffend Islam?

>claim to be religious
>at best attend mass once a year or become a buddhist

Feelings not facts b

>depict your main character whom your fans idolize as a muslim

This to be honest.

>Even in Sweden the majority of people are religious.
not in the american sense. yes, we might celebrate christmas and maybe a few other christian holidays, but we don't celebrate them AS religious holidays. i mean, we don't care about jesus during christmas. we eat dinner with our family and talk about presents and watch cartoons. not once is christianity mentioned, not even the songs are religious, just traditional swedish songs. just like easter (most sweden don't even know why we celebrate easter, we just know the eggs). we also don't go to church, and i have never met a single person that prays. this is not being "religious".

>China - 6% religious
>Japan - 13% religious
>Sweden - 19% religious
>Czech Republic - 23% religious
>Netherlands - 26% religious
>Hong Kong - 26% religious
>UK - 30% religious
Almost all religious people are old as fuck. I can tell you that in my entire life I have met less that 10 people who were seriously convinced and practicing Christians, and two of those were vicars. Sorry your experience doesn't apply to the entire world.

You think that's weird? Imagine if you went back in time two years and told people that in the future teenagers would worship the American president like an infallible god, defending his every action, and they were doing this to prove how edgy and rebellious they are.

Unbelievable, right?

Czech Republic is what you christcuck. Your silly commie kike messiah got nailed to the cross so that he can claim victim status for the rest of eternity.
You won't do shit but to send more money to niggers in Africa so that they can have thirty children instead of just twenty.
Fuck off with your weak sauce fanfiction.

Jesus was a communist.

He could literally murder someone and they'd respond with cucks.

Not really considering high schoolers were also obsessed with Obama.

And gay. He was like Pacha.

It's sad when it's hard to tell if this is sarcasm or not

Wow, christfags are as ignorant as they are stupid.