The single reason why most foreigners think why the USA is a shithole

The single reason why most foreigners think why the USA is a shithole.

Attached: california-state-map.jpg (660x520, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html
dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/realid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>state with highest GDP
>shithole

kys flyover

No, faggot. Have you ever been to California lmao? It’s one of the nicest places to live if you’re not a poorfag. Even for poorfags it’s pretty good.

The infrastructure, education, healthcare, mexican labor, weather is pretty much unmatched.

Yeah, living among Mexicans sounds like a treat. If you're a White American, its possibly hell on earth.

Americans hate California because its full of libtards diluting the race

But why would foreigners hate it? There's no reason to.

go to montana or wyoming if you want to see actual shitholes. yeah they've got nature but they're devoid of intelligent life forms

California is the heart of the USA. It is the source of their international cultural imperialism and the reason everyone here has ended up learning English.

>The single reason why most foreigners think why the USA is a shithole.
wrong photo

Attached: ussouth.jpg (350x250, 626K)

Californian infrastructure is not good. Agree on other stuff tho.

>posted from the destitute suburbs of my dilapidated rust belt city

>hell on earth
nigger, this ass is paradise.

Attached: latinathicc.jpg (552x1024, 54K)

this pretty much

It's full of homeless people everywhere.

How did you know if California is as good as the rest of America? Any first world country would feel great to us. :/

California are the biggest purveyors of McCulture and race mixing. Californian posters will miss this and say something stupid like Wyoming is why people think USA is a shithole.

>heart of the USA

I didn't know the heart of the USA is 40% Hispanic. This is a White Nationalist forum. Get the fuck out of here

IMO the east coast is closest to European culture and also has the nicest cities

>This is a White Nationalist forum.
No, that's Sup Forums.

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html

LMAO

>MY SOUTHERNER ASS IS ON FIRE!!

What is so bad about Mexicans?

This. Look at this and see what is so bad about Mexicans.

I'd rather be miserable in a first world state than happy in a third world shit hole like Mississippi.

That’s what I used to think before I went to the East Coast. We’re miles ahead of em.

Alright then man you can keep living in rural Kansas and “enjoying” yourself while the rest of us go to our top universities, have great food, live life, go to the beach with valley girls and come home to a fully cleaned house and neat garden. The mexicans are always pretty polite, timid and willing to work for little money. A lot of their women are hot af and they have amazing food.

I’m not Indian

Detroit is in california?

The fuck are you doing here? :|

Fox news is shitty fake news dumb mutt

Show us the 23andme results now, mutt.

Attached: 1521043953395.jpg (800x430, 38K)

Providing healthcare in the rural areas of central India and experiencing a new culture. Going back in 2 weeks.

St. Louis is worse.

dont trust him he's just a stupid Sup Forumsfaggot

Nothing my dude. I’ve never met a native Californian who hates them. Sure, we make fun of them sometimes but they stick to themselves and are very nice. Even a lot of the blacks here are generally African immigrants who are well-educated and well mannered.

Not him but the ranling is not dpne by fox News. Fox news just cherry picked one of the aspects of the rankong of states.

>Americans
>White
Good one, my friend!

Why are people so retarded on the subject of California? Both the people who hate it or idolize it have absolutely no clue what they’re talking about.

US states by HDI index. Oh no, almost all of them are blue states!

Attached: 742AF5F7-0FB4-4195-9A60-03EAE4D18315.jpg (1421x1124, 285K)

Damn, thought we were all poor commies

Attached: 80932C55-12A5-48E9-943C-C171339DB1DA.jpg (1167x1306, 371K)

This

>Indian flag
>here

What the fuck do you know about California? There's a reason not even Indian people live in California

There's tons of Indians in California

I meant dotheads, not featherheads or Latin Americans LARPing like they're indigenous

Nah, I've been all over California, even poor as shit places like Merced and other central valley cities. But I've never felt like entire cities were in poverty. Even the poor people owned passable houses. When I think American poverty, I think of Detroit and the Deep South

He's American. He just said and

I’m a native Californian who’s lived most of his life here and is visiting India. Pretty sure I know my state well

Yeah, there's plenty of Indians from India. Just not the dot kind, the turban kind.

Attached: 5537d8e1abcac.image.jpg (650x464, 77K)

No. California in my opinion is one of the savings graces of the USA. I think the USA is a shithole because of Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and a few other backwards parasitic states I can’t be bothered to recall.

> Indian people don’t live in California

I guess the Indians in NorCal and LA county are just LARPing mexicans? Stick to reading about “how bad california is” on Fox News man

>more inequality than LITERAL southern shitholes

Attached: equality.png (714x661, 31K)

Because it's filled with poor labour. It's like saying the quality of life in Dubai is terrible.

This. My family is from rural Indiana and it’s a fucking shithole. I’ve lived on the East Coast and it’s crowded and dirty as fuck save New England.

I like how you ignored this buddy

I went to Fresno and Bakersfield recently. Those shitholes are worse than any place in the Midwest. And the South is ultra comfy tier, which is why it is the fastest growing region in the US

>That’s what I used to think before I went to the East Coast. We’re miles ahead of em.
*blocks your path*

Attached: American Internet.png (888x365, 60K)

I actually thought this was a meme but I actually went there for a week (funeral for friend's brother) and holy fuck does it suck ass. I would 100x rather live in Mexico City (LA) then fucking Montana. The nature is breathtaking though.

California is the only place worth visiting in the USA
Its in all the nice movies

What? Most foreigners have a high opinion of California. I guess it's okay to visit but living here is awful and I wouldn't recommend it at all.

lmao!

Attached: ca.jpg (606x808, 317K)

>10 Mbps
>15 Mbps
Wow, I live in a city of 100,000 and I get gigabit internet. Why is American infrastructure so 3rd world tier?

The only thing bad about Mexicans is that they play shitty German infused(?) Mexican polka music super fucking loud and they sell shit on the street sometimes. Crime too, but only if you live in a really shitty area, but really if there was no Mexicans there, there'd probably be blacks.

Sup Forums complains about Mexicans taking the jobs of Americans but they do not understand what supply and demand is or the fact the government is allowing this by catering to the wealthy that are demanding cheap labor (aka illegal immigrants). They hate the illegals but still suck rich cock that are bringing them over here. If Sup Forums legit wanted illegal Mexicans to stop taking American jobs, they'd support fucking unions and probably vote for liberal politicians. But they don't because muh triggered commies. Wealthy contractors suck fucking ass and will fuck you over if there is no regulation.

I live near a mexican neighborhood here in texas and i regularly hear gunshots

What's the average of your entire province?

Attached: Global States 10mbps.jpg (432x331, 40K)

>Federal Limits Apply

How does it feel to be an illegal?

It's probably just old. Their internet in urban areas is better than ours but a lot of places still have bandwidth caps.

So you're telling me they've integrated perfectly into American culture

do you live in a flyover state? Indians are pretty common over here.
Top Indian occupations (according to my limited worldview):
doctors
liquor store owners/workers
engineers
software developers

Don't know.

Attached: pp.jpg (603x507, 251K)

Why do you have the undocumented license then lol?

This is from akamai's internet connectivity report q1 2017

Maybe do a modicum of research on your beloved California and you'd figure it out!

please realize that minorities are the ones who cause the most gun violence

Pic related is outdated. In 2016, the big telecom provider here signed to deliver high speed Internet availability(at least 50Mbps) to the whole province. Rural and all

Attached: o-INTERNET-SPEEDS-BY-PROVINCE-570.jpg (570x332, 26K)

BC btw

There's no reason to have "Federal Limits Apply" on your DL unless you're an illegal

In addition, why is your "California" in lower case when every other DL is in uppercase?

do you literally live on the border?
I live in a 90% mexican (no central/south americans) lower working class neighborhood and it isn't bad at all my friend

Im and i live in Dallas tx

Think about this

California Hispanics make up 40% of prisoners
California Blacks only make up 27% of prisoners

They make up equivalent shares of the American population

The new California IDs look like that.
dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/realid
I want a new one. The golden bear looks qt af

Why the fuck are they using asian people as the model IDs? Asians don’t really live there

I get my entertainment from the Internet not Hollywood. Nice try

I live in the birthplace of the computer industry. Because the internet was prevalent here before most other places, the infrastructure is old as fuck. Probably partly because its a very wealthy area, infrastructure overhauling was very expensive. It took us a long time before we started using fiber optic lines. Now internet is fast enough, though expensive.

Come to the bay area. You wont last a day without seeing one.

is that a joke? many parts of california are practically chinese colonies

>American
>White
Hearty kek

Out here on the East Coast, Asians despite the fuck out of Spics. Can't imagine them living in California

>ITT: I hate on regions of the country I share despite never visiting those places

>white nationalist forum
>the majority of its users are mutts with black ancestors
Kek

>ITT: butthurt flyovers

Haha

Asians are fastest growing group in the USA and most live on the west coast.

What are Pajeets doing on the east coast?
Why cannot I move to the east coast??

Attached: Blatt_Immigrant_1.jpg.CROP.original-original[1].jpg (918x571, 145K)

>Indians don't live in California
>Asians don't live in California
Thanks for proving you've never been here

Attached: 1521382187918.png (403x448, 53K)

Enjoy all the dirty gross Spics.

I'd unironically prefer them than trailer trash whites.

How many of them are in prison for immigration related offenses.

>crown corporations don't work
And SaskTel still pulls in over 100 million in profit every year

That's because you are a Spic. While the fastest growing states like Florida and Texas are getting all the California Whites that are fleeing

But both those states are full of Spics too.
And don't all the white Californians live in Oregon, Washington, Arizona and Colorado?

Florida Spics and Texas Spics are culturally white

On the contrary. Big cities seem mostly civilized whereas the rednecks make me think USA is a shithole.

>Big cities seem mostly civilized

Attached: baltimore.jpg (1888x1227, 357K)