'my friends.....you bow to Noewuan'

>'my friends.....you bow to Noewuan'

Who was that supposed to be? Some kind of God?

it was "no Juan". He hated mexicans and was going to rebuild the wall to keep them out

Marvelous OP what an astounding archievement, what originality, what wit! You better end your life now because the rest of it will forever will be spent in the shadow of this moment of true genius!

'dit

>What about breakfast?
>We've already had it.
>We've had Juan, yes.

Did they actually eat Juan for first breakfast? Is this why he doesn't appear in the movie again?

Be gone

>Lat the Lord of the Black land, come forth

The lord of the black land was called Lat? I thought his name was Sauron?

>You're Layte!

Did Layte change his name to Gandalf in order to confuse Bilbo?

You could almost say it's a daring synthesis.

Wasn't it "no Won"? Referring to building a movement against Asian culture trying to integrate with the Western world?

this but unironically

Cast Ittin to the fire!

>know
What did he mean by this? Know what? The face of God?

How dare you. Sup Forums is just meme mud slinging,we throw whatever we can just to see what sticks. You're a pretty rude fellow 2bh we're all here for a simple laugh and you come here and poo on everyone's memes. Ugh so mean seriously

He actually said Neo, which is short for Noewuan, the god OP was talking about. By saying Noe he was invoking the divine protection of his god to make Elrond too frightened to throw him into the volcano

I almost cry at the scene were Aragorn kneels to Frodo and his friends
Do you think the actors felt the same way?
Thier emotions fehlt very genuine.

this

>I don't take orders, from Orc faggots
Jesus christ Jackson

The worst of lotr-threads are still the the best of Sup Forums

>They're taking the Hobbits to Eisengod

Where?

>FULLFATOOK!
did gandalf had a stroke? what was that?

>viggo is almost 60 and starting to look like an old man

What did you say?

>This foe is Beondnyo'you

Huh, I thought he called it a Balrog?

It was a different time I suppose

>one of the most intense and emotionally charged scenes in the trilogy
>can't stop laughing because I always remember the eagles
thanks Sup Forums you ruined this for me too

I just rewatched the trilogy last week and Boromir dies I couldn't stop remembering Nigga Boromir

>A JUST question, my liege

Was Grima literally using reddit memes in 2002?

There is no god *BURP* OP

>I like half of you half as well as I should deserve, and I deserve less than half of you half as well as I should know

He said

>Adjust question, my liege

Orc posting needs to make a comeback

>Your men, my Lord, would follow you to Watt Everend

I'm guessing Watt Everend was a settlement in West Rohan? I can't imagine them wanting to go much further.

fuck off leddit

No that was the name of the guy who invented rocks

Fucking hell, I don't know why I laughed so much but I actually have tears in my eyes now.

>boil Einmasch and stick him in a stew
I never understood this line; I don't remember a character named Einmasch in the books or the movie. Do they explain who Sam was talking about in the appendixes? Still haven't gotten around to seeing those.

>Put aside the Ranger. Become Huyu Werb Orntobe

Is Huyu Werb Orntobe some kind of Tolkien messianic figure?

>Who am I gambling?

>Rumor has it Jackson spent the entire budget intending to put Juan in as a child character, with funny pistols bandoleros and a big ass sombrero. Apparently they filmed the entire movie and Jackson pretended to forget about it despite the many lines referencing Juan and would continually yawn real loud when someone would ask him about it
The behind the scenes bits on the Blu-ray edition are crazy

>'Dr. Pavel, I'm SAM'
Were they aware of the magnitude Baneposting would have on society even back then?

>*voice muffled amongst arguing* "I will shove the ring up my back door"

subtle.

>Come, sing Mia's song

So Mia was the most popular singer in Middle-Earth at the time then? She must have been if even the hobbits had heard her new hit single

holy shit fucking kill yourselves

Oh yes.

Fuck I'm at work and have to mask my laughter like I have a bad cough, that's gold

So passes Hothead son of Hothedion

Why was Pippen and Marry in that scene? They didn't do shit compared to Sam sand Frodo

Well, who was he gambling? Was he gambling with someone? Or was he gambling on someone or something?
This movie is very deep

This feels incredibly forced.

I'm Kate from Lost.

No, Lat was the Lard of the Black Land and Sauron was the lord. Lat was morbidly obese and was unable to come forth because his medical condition prevented his mobility. He later died offscreen due to complications from his obesity.

Why didn't Lat ask Sam to carry him around?

It's his wife (she died in childbirth when Faramir was born)

you're gay faggy fag if dubs.

Certainly my favorite line from TTT. "Who am i gambling?" Well the obvious answer he's betting against Saruman, but if you peel back the layers you can see he's asking himself who he's gambling WITH. He's gambling away his people, his kingdom, their future. And yet he still wonders if the stakes are too high...

Do you cucks have to reduce everything to base meme?

Why didn't Frodo just ride a frog to Mordor?

Saruman granted him the power of foresight.

Not that guy, but I also asked him what exactly theoden meant by that. Thanks for clarification.

nice to meet u reddit

>"We ain't had nothing but maggoty bread for free, Stin'kin dazed!"

Who is handing out this free maggot bread? Is Stin'kin a breed of Uruk or a name? Does maggot filled bread cause dazed-ness in real life too?
Tolkien is a hack.

i love these threads desu

Seriously though, why didn't he do that? Sauron was an evil homophobic white male, so he wouldn't dare attempt to reclaim it from up there

>give me the ring frodo
>and the other ring

>Shadowfax......Lord of Aulharsaes.....

How could a horse run a Kingdom? What the f*** was going on here?

This is his son. The son who convinced him to play Aragorn because he knew and loved the books. From the stories I've heard I really had a different expectation of him and now I feel conflicted.

>Painted nails
>Vigos face
I love my son, I love my son, I love my son, I love my son

t.Black Númenórean

viggo doesn't deserve a son like that, the gods are cruel indeed

this but meant seriously

>Lastoestnee'Dogunlangala

Why does this character never show up? Elrond explicitly mentions him after Frodo escapes the ringwraiths. Book only character?

How does this even happen?

do you think he posts here?

This but applied to 99% of the threads and posts here

>Flash Cleaner-Booster

that was one hell of a thread