Stranger Things Star Finn Wolfhard Tests His Knowledge of 80’s Horror Films

youtube.com/watch?v=st3QOyedWwg

/ourguy/ did it again, based froggo

Do you think his boipussy could take my 9.3 inch dick?

Why are you on this shithole with a dick that big?

Why the fuck are you watching "Teen Vogue" videos?

Fuck off pervert, you're giving us normal straight finn fans who appreciate his art a bad rep

Finns in it

>not wanting to fuck his boipussy
Are you a faggot or what?

I'm getting a lot of mansbutt, but I prefer boipussy t b h.

Inb4 someone attempts to /nickpost/ it's been confirmed that Nick doesn't post here

Pure denial, he's just mad he got called out

Gay pedophiles give regular pedophiles a bad name. I have always thought this. Being a gay pedo is like 1000x worse than being a straight pedo.

>normal straight finn fans who appreciate his art
that's honestly a lot creepier than just masturbating to thoughts of fucking his ass

Cute kid, makes me wish to stop being a neet, find a wife and have a son, no pedo, I just want a famly

>tfw ywn walk in on him drying himself off after taking a hot steamy shower, surprising him
>ywn gently caress his soft tight wet warm body
>ywn squeez his ass shocking him making him laugh and giggle
>ywn pin him against the sink, scoopy a bit kf lotion from the comtainer and sliding yourself into him and the shower goes on fogging up the mirror seeing your faces fade out

Not really. Straight pedos give girls daddy issues turning them into whores, gay pedos give boys daddy issues turning them into gay whores. Neither is good.

Why haven't you off yourself then?

Is this his brother? Why hasn't someone tweeted a screenshot of shit like this to him yet?

We're not edgy reddit0rs like you

>normal
>straight
>finn fans

Id rather you not post him my dreams.

>ywn hire him to trims your back lawn, seeing him use the mower and work up a sweat
>ywn make him lemonade to quench his parched throat, seeing him guzzle the sweet deink down, like he will do in the hours to come
>ywn pull up a seat for him, and then run your hand down his wet leg and feeling all that there is to be felt
>ywn use his sweat as lube to enter him with your manhood and popping his cherry

jdimsa

Why would he mow your lawn? He's richer than you

Because he likes me and wants to spend kore time with me, even if it means mowing my lawn.

>ywn be asked to cut his hair
>ywn feel his soft long hair and use the clippers to cut it, feeling and seeing the goosebumps appear due to the clipper sound
>ywn slowly unzip your pants while combing his hair
>ywn tell him to close his eyes as you clip the front of his hair
>ywn see his reaction as he opens his eyes and sees your manhood throbbing in fron of him lighting feeling his warm breathe
>ywn enter his mouth feeling his newly misted and cut hair

unfortunately I had to dislike the video because it comes from teen vogue

>mfw I made these at first because I was shitposting ironically but then my pants started to tighten

He's very smart and endearing, hope he will do far in the future

Fuck off Justin Roiland

Yes