youtu.be/_YQA0U6zWyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/13870391
strawpoll.me/13870391
strawpoll.me/13870391
strawpoll.me/13870391
strawpoll.me/13870391

Keep the poll alive

friendly reminder that doppelcoop did nothing wrong and Cooper was the real fuck-up the entire time

He's got his own M.O.

>48% of /tpg/ thinks Part 17 was better

Really?

b-but he raped Audrey

Reminder that Coop & Chet are now in the same universe.

anyone notice this sigil?

So we all agree Judy was the Palmer house, right? And the lights exploding in the Palmer house shows that Judy was BTFO by Laura, right? Especially when you consider the electricity from the Lynched/Frosted logo was gone. And also, keep in mind the Giant/Fireman is the most clear benevolent force in Twin Peaks.

>Audrey wanted Coop to fuck her
>doppelcoop grants her wish
did
nothing
wrong

>722 responses
It's very clearly been botted. Most people seem to prefer part 18

and he let jerry horne kill his son with his binoculars :(

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>extended pitch black scenes because of a lack of a competent cinematographer
>audio issues with microphone static left unaddressed because of poor sound design
>extremely poor editing with magically disappearing extras and production staff accidentally walking into frame
>somehow the best thing in tv histor

It's Frost. Who gives a shit.

What was Mr Tojamura's endgame?

their adventures would make for an amazing movie

I hope that they come back if we ever get a season 4.

Honourable business

>HOW DARE YOU DUB OVER MY GROANING AND SCREECHING DAAAAAAAAVID

youtube.com/watch?v=bc2poJyhBKo

>he doesn't get it

Cooper creates a new timeline in which Laura doesn't die but instead simply goes missing. We are shown scenes from Twin Peaks in both the original Laura-dies timeline, and the new Laura-disappeared timeline, they depict subtly different characters and events.

This fucking part, the webm doesn't do it justice, the sound as it hard cuts to the red room is crazy.

There's no shame in liking part 17. It's a light-hearted parody of fan expectations capped with a sense of dread at what happened to Laura. That's Twin Peaks in a nutshell.

Part 18 is a return within the return. It stands by itself.

>Hawk up to episode 17: Guys, there are two Coopers? Huh. Two Coopers.
>Hawk when there are two Coopers: Uhh.. two Coopers?!?! What is going on here? This shit is crazy as fuck lmao. How are there two of them?!?!

>Miguel Ferrer is dead and there was ZERO interaction between Dale and Albert

the only thing that truly bummed me out about this season

Finally someone realizes.

What was Cole's drawing about?

Lynch is a hack.

Where did she get the japanese assistant?

I LOVE LAURA PALMER
She's not only "CUTE", but also a goddess of purity and innocence. All scenes with her fucking strangers and sniffing cocaine are a devious delusion created by Lodge spirits, Lynch and Frost.

Something that might give some credence to the Part 18 is OUR reality are those "Laura Palmer Missing" posters that showed up in Australia during the marketing campaign.

People never managed to confirm the validity of them, but now I'm thinking they might just have been real.

>joe_rogans_hears_his_podcast_is_getting_cancelled.webm

He never left the black lodge, he was always in it and season 3 is a dream created by Judy to trap him there, that's why the superimposed face is in the black lodge.

>6% were right after all

BRAVO JEN

The finale is not just them killing BOB. There's much more after that.

the axolotl

>CHET, GIVE SAM STANLEY THE GLAD HAND

In Seattle at Judy's

That's what was puzzling me too.

New McLachlan interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ZPVa1oShQ

That's pretty much how I see it. The dead guy was someone that Judy sent to kill Laura. The Chalfonts were a last ditch effort to get Laura and Cooper away from the house.

Imagine getting payed for being wrong

Oh, she's upset because she was dubbed by the old version of the song?

Do you think Coop and Truman felt Hawk was on equal footing as him? They often treat him as an errand boy in the first two seasons

It's the Mark Frost loving coffee and pie memers.

Cole's hobby is creating fakemon.

Part 17 was hilarious. The way the entire sheriff station goes dark and woodsmen appear is really funny to me, for some reason.

So, the actual fans of the show as opposed to Lynch dick-swillers.

Why are people complaining?

>Mr. C is dead
>Bob is destroyed
>Dale is no longer trapped in the Black Lodge
>Dale has woken her up from her dream
>Dougie is back home

Lynch doesn't even normally give an inch to the good guys, and you faggots all want a totally happy ending. You should be happy what he gave you.

Probably not but they treated Andy and Lucy the same way.

He's right though.

He wasn't on equal footing to them because he was literally Harry's subordinate.

>yfw the set leaks were part of the ARG
The only pics we got were taking place in that "alternate dimension", i.e. the real world.

Get LYNCHED.

so when did JUDY inhabit Sarah? Seems a bit strange she was so terrified of BOB. Also I never understood if she recognised the horse or not.

I think he just went from one dream into another, that's what the realization is, that things are changing and he'll have to leave.

Think of the Phillip Jeffries scene in Fire Walk With Me, and then The Return, Cole claims he forgot it ever happened "He was never here!" it took him 25 years to remember it, and he did so in a dream.

I think the same thing happened to Cooper, whatever place he was at, is as "real" as "real" is in this show, it wasn't something construed by Judy or himself, people will continue existing there but he will move on.

STOP PRETENDING

If you use 'Mr. C' you're from Reddit

>"good" Cooper mocks Diane all the time at the office
>she shrugs it off as Cooper's silly boyish nature
>ends up raping her
Diane had a hard life
youtu.be/_YQA0U6zWyY

Does he have garmonbozia on his belly? It looks like he puked on himself. It's too chunky looking to just be blood imo

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

What ever happened to Missoula-user?

at being wrong

Oh shit, I've been found out

Mr. T

i swear to god there was a set leak photo posted here after E16 aired of Balthazar Getty and Madchen Amick going into a hotel room together but it was deleted after 20 seconds, wish i saved it

Palmer House - Judy
Sarah - Jumping Man
Leland - BOB

FUUUUUCK

:-)

Never. Sarah and The Jumping Man are part of each other.

>James Hurley
>8%

how come nobody's discussing this?

>Roadhouse scenes with ReneƩ, Freddie and James take place in the Laura dies timeline
>other Roadhouse scenes take place in the Laura lives timeline
>the RR shots with different patrons are both realities shown at the same time, the one where Bing asks if anybody has seen Billy is the Laura lives timeline and the one where Bing leaves the RR is the Laura dies timeline
>Nadine is watching jacobi in both timelines, which is why it's shown twice and in two slightly different ways
>The scene where Shelley asks her daughter to come eat a piece of cherry pie with her at the diner since she can't leave is followed by a scene of Bobby getting at the diner and Shelley isn't there, there he meets Ed and Norma and we're introduced to the franchise subplot which probably takes place in the Laura lives timeline (since the other timeline, the one where Shelley interacts with her daughter, also features Red who has some interactions with Richard).
>Dougie playing baseball with sonny jim is probably the second Dougie who is created later (as the timeline doesen't fit)
>Audrey may be dreaming of the Laura lives timeline where the Billy subplot takes place
That's all I can think of

OH MY GOD

There was leaked pictures of Harry Dean Stanton and Booper too.
I remember because someone thought that Harry Dean Stanton was playing an older BOB, what a retard.

Why would Catherine Martell kill Laura? She never even met the Palmers.

because the ending implies that some of those things, and possibly all of them, never happened

>8:30
>the grapes pic
lmao

Because you're the only one who's too retarded to realize his hat was grazed by a bullet. You're dumb as fuck. Like, fucking stupid dumb. You should just kill yourself and save you and the rest of the world a lot of pain and frustration.

Something that upsets me is that I've never understood the symbolism with the horse in the show. Not the original and not now either.

It plays a big role symbolically, but what does it symbolize?

>The horse is the white of the eye and the dark within

She's a bad person

Because she was a shown as a one-dimensional bitch, and half of the people who watched TP came from watching soap operas.

BOYS!

I'M BACK! AND I... I'M...

HUNGRY FOR SOME BROWN SUGAR!

What was up with the beeping box?

Also, I literally do not comprehend 18. It is so gay. Why did he put guns in the frying oil?

To be fair, he could easily play Bob if he wasn't already a character.

Hats and bullets don't work like that.

I saw leak set photos a couple months ago of Dougie in the desert with the mitchums

>it was all just a meme
Seriously fuck you Lynch and fuck you /tpg/

They do in farcial cartoons

which is very much what that sequence is

Should we have a one final "/tpg/ watches the entirety of twin peaks" marathon this weekend?

Well shit.

Holy shit, just die you fuckhole.

Are you planning on streaming all the seasons or something?

Every Palmer has blue eyes as the plate seen later. They are "the dark within"

somebody post all the leaked photos

Not me, but maybe someone should.

someone do it and we all watch it together trying to comprehend the red herrings.

somebody please fucking confirm they saw this too, i swear i'm not crazy

the dialogue from their last scene together would fit with said photo