Where were you when you realised Norm sucks?

Where were you when you realised Norm sucks?

Tell a joke and fuck off smart guy. Nobody was ever interested in your interviews, they liked you setting comedians up and playing back at them.

If your show has begun with Jenner instead of Superdave nobody would've watched episode 2.

Get your head right my man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You.

Have.

To.

Go.

Back.

Cunt.

Cult of personality is reddit as fuck. You cant downvote people here and try and suppress their comments because they make you flip your tendies.

textbook reddit spacing

Lol triggered bc he interviewed a trans lady? No one forced u to watch it Reddit

>reddit.com/r/normmacdonald

Pretty much sums it up. Norm wasn't afraid to call Jenner out on certain things like when she claimed that there are "millions" of trans people out there when she had previously said "thousands". It was a good interview even if I'd prefer Norm mocking Fred Stoller and talking about hot juicy cocks.

Literally the only good part of this entire episode was when they made fun of Egret for asking a stupid question.

>I will never be a woman
>I am a woman

WHAT DID (S)HE MEAN BY THIS?

YAS QUEEN SLAY

Here's some gold. #DownWithTrump!

What are you talking about? I don't understand memes these days.

>It's a Sup Forumstard gets triggered over nothing thread

KEK

Literally the first time I heard this thing speak, sounded pretty reasonable desu, it was a shame Norm didn't ask anything about the car accident.

I liked the episode, wasn't as funny, but it was interesting

Here's the thing. Behind the scenes, Caitlyn Jenner's people most likely gave Norm's producer a whole list of things they weren't allowed to bring up.

m8 Norm ran out of new material years ago

So I hear you killed someone with your car?
What's up with that?

>dude it's pretty problematic that you don't understand that Garry over there is a turtle in a mans body and although he lacks turtle biology he believes and noone can dispute his subejctive belief that he is a turtle so we all need to tapdance around the fact hes a fucking guy named Garry wearing a shell and some facepaint

trans is LARPing thats encouraged by the medical community that profit off the never ending treatment they require

Does anyone know what the fuck they were talking about with that story about the guy that was working at Starbucks and is now a successful preacher or whatever?

What I want from norm

>amusing banter between him and someone funny, jokes skirting the line, dry humour, wit

What I don't want from Norm

>A tedious interview with a delusional narcissist

At first I got the sense that he raped some kids and that's why he was kicked from the church. But then they said he was a good guy, so I have no idea.

i hope you get banned you white cismale piece of shit how dare you

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

get out of here you suck you no talent piece of shit

then watch the seinfeld interview you fucking retard and stop complaining.

clearly he's not going to be as funny in a serious interview with dickless bruce jenner

>Lol triggered bc he interviewed a trans lady?
SEASON 3 HAPPENED

Well in all his interviews he tries to focus on the guest. Which obviously doesn't work sometimes when the guest is boring as shit

He's just making fair criticism of the show you inbred fanboy.

so he should just not interview caitlyn jenner?

Norm is beyond politics. I'm not a fan of Bruce either, this is just an interview I'll skip over. Norm does what he wants politics be damned, that's why he's so loved

Well, Norm is not an asshole. Just see what he said about those Comedy Central roasts.

Anyway, it was only a matter of time until this board turned on Norm.

>Norm does what he wants politics be damned, that's why he's so loved
I'd venture to guess people don't tune into a Norm MacDonald show for Garrison Keillor bits.
They are looking for absurd humor

>then watch the seinfeld interview
Wait, I thought that's what he was talking about when he mentioned a tedious interview with a delusional narcissist.

the best part was the proflowers advert

>Anyway, it was only a matter of time until this board turned on Norm.

true honestly. it's just funny how fast things are suddenly "reddit" when someone does something this board dislikes

plus, norm is genuinely still probably one of the most """politically incorrect""" comics out there. he says shit (pic related) that no comic could really get away with saying

he can interview a hobo with a three legged dog it doesnt mean i have to enjoy it and be unable to comment on it faggot

Watching it now. It's actually pretty BASED

These interviews are more interesting to watch but they're less funny.

What an annoying, egotistical piece of shit Jenner is. Constantly contradicting >herself and can't even back up >her own shit.

>Giving a mentally ill narcissitic the benefit of the doubt that they were going to be able to provide logical arguments for their irrationality when not a single person of their kind has previously.

Whoever came up with the retarded notion that "Everyone needs to be respected" was really just wasting everybody elses time who isnt retarded.

wtf I want my child to grow up thinking it's ok to be mentally retarded now

wow Sup Forums really is Sup Forums these days. i didn't really believe it but turns out it's true

The hivemind mentality is a huge issue with this board right now. It's gotten really bad.

Jenner isnt mentally ill?