Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/observer.com/2017/09/it-movie-box-office-projection-70-million-stephen-king-details/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

You were shit

wait till you both get a load of me

>liking the edge clown

nope

>liking the g-rated made for tv clown

that's some really gay shit, man.

"Scary clowns" are not scary, because you expect them to do something scary.

Regular clowns are scary, because maybe they give you a balloon, maybe they are a spider demon who wants to eat you.

god he looks so not scary

Why the fuck do people meme about clowns being scary? Has there ever been a good scary clown movie? Seriously, even the original It is not a scary movie

Hes not supposed to hes a clown. Read the book and you might understand.

>read the book

the Tim Curry version is infinitely better

>doesn't try so fucking hard
>doesnt have goofy buck teeth
>victorian era clothing

reading the book wont change shit, literally no one prefers the new version, even yourself

he looks so stupid, like juggalofied

bleep bloop Richie!

>tfw no chain smoking pennywise

That's so Kefkaesque.

what they mean is "creepy"

happy?

Ive already seen the movie and it was great. Tim Curry did a good job but hes wasnt a good Pennywise.
That 90s version was a watered down kid's movie and if you havent read the book then your opinion is shit because you have no idea how Pennywise is even supposed to act.

Do you have prince albert in a can

i dont give a shit about the book, gramps. You're probably the only one on Sup Forums who has even read that shit.

Clowns are never scary

They are never funny either

I don't know why clowns even exist

I've read the book and Tim Curry is a better Pennywise than Stephen King's Pennywise

>inb4 all the other shit about Pennywise beyond being a clown

That's not the point

coulrophobia exists, so they are scary to some people. Terrifying in fact. It's like saying spiders are never scary, when some people have arachnophobia while chinks in cambodia eat them as a delicacy.

But yes, you are correct on both of your points.

No need to get triggered son, its just a character from a movie youre totally wrong about.

terrible bait.

This would make the scariest Pennywise

only women care about this crap

who could miss a faggot fuck clwon like you you fucking white faggot

i'm not triggered at all, go back through your posts and look how defensive you sound from the beginning. The bottom line is, for this new movie to be any good, the clown has to be creepy. Doesn't have to be as creepy as Curry was, but he needs to not be the goofball that he is. No one cares about the book champ, i'm sorry.

Yet that "g-rated, made-for-tv clown" terrified us as kids which is why he's so popular.

This edgeclown will be forgotten in a week.

He will play Pennywise in the inevitable biopic

Is anyone actually afraid of normal clowns anymore?

This photo looks so depressing, yet I really want it have it framed on my wall.

All the people I know who think clowns are scary are the ones who saw It as kids back in the early 90's

:,(

I don't want to grow old anons

Nope

Yes

THIS IS BATTERY ACID, YOU PIG

Yes, see last years huge international clown scare from Rob Zombie fags hyping up his killer clown movie

pic related: modernized

Why do all of Rob Zombie's movies look identical? The guy's a fucking hack.

No way

His movies are shit

Kek.
Should've also made the bottom lip really droopy, too.

Yeah hence why it made under a million dollars, but the people who paid to watch it have a massive hard on for Rob Zombie shit

Different interpretations and different expectations. We all should be directors and costume designers. We even should all be actors and star in our own stuff cause we know how things should be.

It's too late OP. The new ITs getting great reviews and will be a massive success. It's time for you to admit the miniseries is shit

The gimmick sells, you can't blame him to profit from it

It'll flop.
People in the US will stay home and watch coverage of the Hurricane.

Lol
Stephen King "blocks" Trump from watching his movies, so God blocks everyone from watching Stephen King's movies.

>He's STILL denying it
The great reception will give it a stronger opening too, btfoing contrarian cucks like yourself even further

peniswise

This

I just find it to be something more creepy and sinister about Tim Curry's version. The new one just doesn't look right. He is creepy, but he isn't creepy in the same way

Normies don't give a shit.
How many times do I have to tell you!?

I am curious to see what his other forms are in the new movie. Obviously they need to update it from the mummy and the creature from the black lagoon.

>Normies don't give a shit
Damn. I'll need some sources for that

I was never scared of clowns but I saw It as a young kid in the 90s. For me it was the early scene with the sewer drain. Taking my kids for a walk and we pass one I find it funny to say "hiya Charlie! Would you like a balloon?" but change Charlie for my kid's name. I get dirty looks from my wife but she finds it funny too.

It's guaranteed to open big at least. It's opening against zero competition.

>SHOW ME SOURCES WHEN NONE EXIST

Do you hear yourself?
I can't pull posts that don't exist out of thin air.
They don't exist because normies don't care.
Stop lying to yourself. This has flop written all over it.

Sounds like you have a boring but comfy dad life, user. I wish you well.

Suddenly it's 2007/2008 again. Instead of Nicholson fags and Ledger fags, it's Curry fags and whoever-this-new-IT-guy-is fags.

>MUH Clown is better than your clown

Who the fuck cares.

google.ca/amp/observer.com/2017/09/it-movie-box-office-projection-70-million-stephen-king-details/amp/
Whoa, it's tracking just keeps going up, it's now expected to make 70 million Domestic opening weekend, over twice its budget.
What's your response to that?

It's going against headline news of the most powerful hurricane ever

>thinking normies watch the news

lmao

That analysis are usually wrong a majority of the time and make up numbers to appease the studios.
On top of that, those numbers don't take into account that a majority of high schools have their first football games this weekend, which people will spend money on instead of going to the movies.

I liked him in Clue

>He's actually bringing up high school football games as a reason why it won't make money
This is getting pathetic

College football I could understand but high school? Maybe in hick towns where that's all they have.

Sadly true. I still wouldn't change it.

High School football actually has a lot of people that go to it for the first game.

Female IT reboot when?

>The worth of a film is based on its accuracy to the book it is adapted from

Didn't like the Shining then, I suppose?

>tfw no clown qt gf

The It novel is very much from Stephen King's drug era. It's way too long and has too many of his weird indulgences.

>The worth of a film is based on its accuracy to the book it is adapted from
well to be fair, they cant exactly record a child orgy in the sewers

IT...more like SHIT

Will this be any good to try in "4DX" at my local Kinoworld?

Clown girls are too sexy. It's not scary if you want to fuck It.

>tfw my 35 year old brothers play that "man fuck that movie I hate clowns" shit
Nothing more annoying than people acting like they are terrified of clowns because they think it makes them unique.

some people have a geniune phobia of things that resemble humans but aren't human, clowns, asians etc.

But I know both of my brothers. They aren't scared of clowns. They just say it because they think they are supposed to. Like when your girlfriend screams at the top of her lungs over a cockroach instead of just asking you to kill it.

>asians
keked

>You're probably the only one on Sup Forums who has even read that shit

millennials everyone.

>as kids

we're not kids anymore. tim curry was g-rated as fuck

opera bro

Perhaps in thirty years?

>being too dumb to read

Sneed sneed chuckie!

>not shIT

Come on.

God punishes conservative voters by drowning them with hurricanes.

repent, neo-nazi

I can see why you're here.

Sure. The new movie looks good though. It's possible to like two things at once.

>tv dying
>movies dying
>comics dying
>video games dying

What the fuck do you think people are doing? They're reading books, user.

false

>not wanting to fuck/be fucked by what terrifies you

step up your game son

>charlie

theres literally no one in the book named charlie

No they aren't. They are reading retarded meaningless shit on their Facebook and Twitter.