Power Rangers

>ywn shift into Turbo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDmNzziZGGw
youtube.com/watch?v=TnCZvf0NEuk
youtube.com/watch?v=uyyzYeL7RB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God i hated that blue ranger so much in that shitty movie, and the shitty mini vans that they drove were awful

I want to shift into Turbo with Cassie and Ashley if you know what I'm saying

What the fuck is this? Everything after the original power rangers is trash.

>being this wrong

Zeo was dope, eat a dick.

>ywn come home from work in 1993 and your brat kid brother is watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on the TV in the living room

Literally plebian genwunner opinion. MMPR is only hold by nostalgia. Please stop talking about things you have no idea about.

Imagine not liking In Space. Why even live?

Cassie and Kat were the hotest pink rangers tbhfam

S1 great filler episodes from time to time. Great usage of the footage by making ludicrous plots out of it.
S2 has a few two-parters that are alright.
S3 has tightest continuity, later on the Alien Rangers dragged it down a little with the pacing. Several changes throughout the show which kept it entertaining/interesting.

Zeo lots of filler, few episodes that stand out. Some that focus on character and building them up. Lots of things are kept unclear, whereas S3 at least ended on a cliffhanger.

Brought in because Beetleborgs received greater ratings than PR at the time.
Second half was less tedious than first and brought more tight writing as well as a fun show overall. TJ is a good person. Great cliffhanger.

In Space continued that trend was better than its precedessors.

STRONGER THAN BEFORE

>ywn SET CONTROLS TO OUTER SPACE

Ron Wasserman does not get enough credit.

Even his operation overdrive theme he submitted was waaaaaay better then that rap shit they did.

them and Karone

>operation overdrive
Are you thinking of Mystic Force, or did he actually do a demo theme for Overdrive?

Zhane will always be the best ranger.

>tfw genwunners are the reason we keep getting MMPR books and toys
LEGACY TURBO WHEN

fuck yes, best season.

spd and rpm are pretty good too, desu

If we include baddies

How does he do it, lads?

>Space has Cassie, Ashley and Astronema/Karone
Space confirmed for best season

By fucking the evil out of the villain.

Best seasons to watch that take place after In Space?

Good fucking god, she is hot.

Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, TimeForce, RPM.

>Power Rangers the Movie isn't canon
>Turbo is

Fug

RPM is the greatest ranger season of all time

power rangers zeo best power rangers

where was Sup Forums when twitch aired all of power rangers leading up to the new movie

PR lost steam with me when the 3, stuck with it till ZEO started. Heard good things about In Space, Lost Galaxy and Time Force tho. Wish I would have stuck with it longer but ZEO and Turbo looked like they sucked.

>spd
Special Police Dekaranger?

I think it stood for Space Patrol Delta for the PR series

it stood for Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschland, retard

NOICE

Why do they hate each other?

We had constant threads through the whole thing. Watching In Space with Sup Forums was one of the highlights of my year. Pure, concentrated kinography.

Quick, shift back out of Turbo, the ratings took a nose-dive!
My favorite thing about Turbo was when they made a big deal of the black guy taking the leadership role, only for him to get btfo when they went into space.
Get in the back BLUE ranger!

ASJ will forever be salty JDF stole Kim from him

Mongoloid.
The only reputable source for that kind of stuff are Mugen and Crayfish, the latter having retreated to Facebook. You also have Slogan, Chip and the Executive Producer for 17 seasons (forgot the name of her, was assistant of Sloan at first in MMPR).
They all say that Zeo already had problems with the ratings, and it wasn't until AFTER the second half of Turbo that things became better. MMPR3 already struggled, S2 as well before Tommy came back. If not, it is sure to say that MMPR could have been cancelled back then because it was just not very popular without him.
Lost Galaxy then had one of the highest ratings in Power Rangers history.

Miss me already nerds?

>yfw he got "my wife son"ed before it was a thing

Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Timeforce, SPD

And then the gem in the dust, RPM

Ninja Storm was pretty neat for the first season produced outside of California, and was incredibly self-aware. Actually funny shit.

AYEEEE YO YO YO RANGERS EYYY

Mystic Force theme is great though. A lot better than some of the others. It's definitely up there.

Lies to hide the truth.
Everybody knows, black leader = low ratings, and general incompetence.
It's too much for the audience's suspension of disbelief.
Even kids know that the black guy would probably just steal everything and then run off to go sell his morpher for crack when the shit went down.
If I remember correctly, that's why they replaced the black ranger with the asian guy.

ERNIE STOP GIVING AWAY FREE SHIT

>Mystic Force theme is great though
>this is the level of contrarianism on Sup Forums

I'll stick to my Captain Harlock Power Rangers.
youtube.com/watch?v=EDmNzziZGGw

>Great usage of the footage by making ludicrous plots out of it.

>tfw watching S1 recently
>episode with some ugly ass little girl who is clearly wearing a wig made to look like black twintails
>think 'what the fuck is going on with this episode?'
>turns out it's used for a scene where Daizyujin saves a little Jap schoolgirl from Bandora's monster
That shit was genius

For real though, MMPR was the cheesiest and most ridiculous of all the PR seasons. It didn't get really good until they started switching up the theme entirely at the end of each season.

>tfw you thank Amy Jo every day for making sure you grew up cishet

What is Silent Bob doing in the Power Ranger Premiere?

>Jay and Silent Bob Save the World

TRIBALED

Seriously Cassie and Ashley were the hottest rangers.
>tfw thought Maya was okay and then found out she went nude in a movie, which upgraded my opinion of her.

And Ashley fucked Adam and stole his car and got a role through him.
such is life

This

Zeo was awesome

Most kino song?
That one where Bulk and Skull joined the police or that one where Tommy got dumped?

I think Wasserman leaving the show was the worst thing to happen to it. Even some of the best seasons like In Space, Lost Galaxy, and Time Force, suffer from too much stock music. The action scenes seriously lost their punch when they dropped the gritty rock soundtrack.

>Lost Galaxy
>One of the best seasons
Strange opinion. I liked Time Force way more than most so no comment on that one.

Song of Confusion, from Turbo.
youtube.com/watch?v=TnCZvf0NEuk

>strange
It is widely regarded as one of the best seasons. Time Force, on the other hand, still gets praise, but is ultimately a very faulty show with lots of untapped potential.
In the end, its meaning also gets fucked over because Chip at that point jus gave no fucks anymore.

>Let's be honest. All the seasons have their major faults. Power Rangers gets away with having those faults when it simultaneously doesn't take itself too seriously and isn't afraid to go full badass.

Well, yes.

>dat Kat
wew

Don't worry Gordon, I'll pick up where Dale failed.

I remember watching the turbo movie, and I have no clue who any of those rangers are besides the blue ranger that I hated

Name a better PR character arc protip: you can't
youtube.com/watch?v=uyyzYeL7RB4

Isn't that pretty much the only character arc? Other than maybe Eric

How many actual character arcs are there in the first place? Everything else is more or less superficial, only Karone really had an ongoing saga from season to season.
Tommy is up there, but all his appearances after Turbo are less character arcs and more "oh hes doing this now i guess" which is less devleopment and more exposure into another character.
I guess RPM has something similiar, which... makes sense, considering it's literally In Space.

The Megazord transformation from the Turbo movie is better than anything in the 2017 borefest.

None. It's time to move on.

That scene is legit boner fuel

I'd say "Forever Red" and Dino Thunder were pretty substantial for Tommy's character. We had no idea what he was gonna do with his life after Turbo beyond his sudden interest in racing, and it seemed hard to believe that he would just give up the Ranger life while there were still threats. In "Forever Red" we learn he'd been working behind the scenes in some capacity. Dino Thunder takes it a step further by showing us that he'd gone to great lengths to create his own team, and has been keeping tabs on all Ranger activity, essentially becoming Zordon 2.0, which I guess you could say is cemented by his Super Megaforce appearence.

Yeah. But all of that development happens offscreen, so. eh.

She's got nice leaves

holy shit. that disgusting man jaw

If you don't agree that Time Force was the GOAT season, then you need to get motivated.

In Space was the GOAT
But Time Force was pretty great as well only for the fact that they managed to bring in Vernon Wells to play the main villain

Allie Sin was a power ranger?

KAT

DEER

best grill

>PR femanons >>>>>>>>>>> capeshit femanons >>>>>>>>>>> gal gadot twiggy plank wonder woman

Move aside plebs, true best girl is coming through.

Oh sweetie

A girl to kill for.

Does her penis have spikes like a cat?

RIP Jeeves

hnnnnng

wew