What exactly made this film so good? Was it peak 2014 kino?

What exactly made this film so good? Was it peak 2014 kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GO5P3fLTwA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your lack of taste

THIS! Not enough explosions desu

Kino patrician here. It was a little too wes for me. His best are royal tennebaums and fantastic mr fox. Life aquatic is okay

One of the greatest things about Wes Anderson is that you can ask 10 different people to rank his films and you'll get 10 completely different answers, and I've seen every single film of his mentioned as someone's top choice (yes, even Bottle Rocket, which is a criminally underrated film).

trailer was a literal synopsis in 60 seconds, completely ruined it

I love Wes's use of miniatures because they remind me of my dick

Change Fantastic Mr. Fox to Bottle Rocket and change okay to great and I agree with you.

Bottle Rocket is his best in my opinion.

>I've had a rough year, Dad.

THE FEELS

i never watched this
should I just for sersha?

What an awful fucking film

watch it for the kino editing, the changing ratios and gorgeous kodak film stock.

is right, royal tenenbaums is his best movie

Grand Budapest is pretty good, I like it second-most due to my interest in the settings

Rushmore top Wes kino prove me right

You described 90% of all trailers. It's the journey, not the destination, chump.

It was nothing special.
The Life Aquatic > Moonrise Kingdom > Fantastic Mr. Fox > The Darjeeling Limited > Bottle Rocket >The Royal Tenenbaums > Rushmore > The Grand Budapest Hotel
If you don't agree you have shit taste.

trailers used to be pretty good. trailers being a summary of the movie is a recent practice.

This is correct if you flip it

you fucking plebeian

>What exactly made this film so good?
The Allstar cast, fantastic acting, good humor, excellent writing and good camera work.

youtu.be/GO5P3fLTwA0

Not even the best of the year.