Deep Blue Sea is sharkino and superior to Jaws

Deep Blue Sea is sharkino and superior to Jaws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Owzo3K9SbkA
youtube.com/watch?v=BS8I9H07wKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Deep Blue Sea is sharkino
yes
>and superior to Jaws
go fuck yourself

remember that music video from ll cool j when he morphed into a shark? my head is like a sharks fin eheh eheh

actually Deep Blue Sea is sharkino and one of the few movies with sharks on it that has managed to be effective showing sharks.

Jaws is sharkino and it is because they could not show the fucking shark in more than half of the shots they wanted because they couldn't. Spielberg touch of greatness in that movie was a fucking technical fluke.

Jaws is better because it turns into a genuinely great movie halfway through

>Originally Saffron Burrows was to be the hero of the film. However, after viewing the first cut of the film, Renny Harlin thought that her character was more or less the evil genius of the film, and had to be punished for it at the end. He purposely cut out some earlier scenes of Burrows to make her less sympathetic. It was also his idea to make LL Cool J the hero, citing that everyone liked him, and that he was a 'pretty cool guy'.

>tfw you were young enough to get confused by the ending because you never saw the main char die in a movie
I literally spent weeks thinking, how? why? she was the main char, you can't do that, can you?

Seems like you were just kind of a dumb kid desu.

see Watch it again bro, Thomas Jane and Cool J are the heroes, you got memed on.

GOAT THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=Owzo3K9SbkA

tip top cgi

I watched a long long time ago, maybe if I rewatched it again I'll notice new stuff, but when I was a kid she looked like the main char to me.

Dumb enough to still fuck your mom without condom, I know

Nice broken English lol.

As broken as I left your sister's ass yesterday.

>woman wants to cure dementia
>ACTUALLY SUCCEEDS
>"um sorry, you're evil because our labs are shitty and fall apart easily"

While I concede you your sick burns, I still think you were a stupid kid for agonizing over a shark movie for weeks, kek.

You didn't get the movie, she's evil because she's a woman.

That shark looks real.

The animatronics were top tier

Weak b8 m8. She's evil because she violated some genetics law. But we're meant to think that's morally evil when she actually CURES DEGENERATIVE MENTAL DISEASES.

Did she though? It worked on the sharks but they hadn't tested it on humans yet.

Nope, they tested the shark brain proteins on cultured human neurons right before Stellen Skarsgard for his arm bitten off.

Sure, breeding giant sharks to harvest their brain proteins is unrealistic, but it actually worked. Dunno, it pisses me off that she wasn't trying to make money or anything and just wanted to help people - but she's somehow a villain. Meh.

I love this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=BS8I9H07wKw

I will give the writer(s) credit. The setup for how they ended up creating super smart sharks had way more thought put into it than the ridiculous premise deserved.

>it's cool to like mainstream movies from the past
Sup Forums has to be one of the gayest boards.

What's some other Sharkino?

wat

>it's cool to hate anything remotely popular to earn hipster points from strangers on a taiwanese cartoon forum
Sup Forums has to be one of the gayest boards

i just started watching this on netflix because i remember it as a kid and am in the mood for this type of film.

>my head is like a sharks fin eheh eheh
DEEPEST BLUEST

I'm not hating on it, you bipolar faggot.
People are sucking it's cock, like they always do with mainstream films that are 10 years and older.

47 Meters Down had some decent scares. I liked it better than The Shallows. Can't think of any other good recent shark movies though.

The ending should've had the girl not be killed by the shark so you actually felt sympathy for them.

Anyone remember how that scene never was in the movie?

You mean like the sharks leave her alone instead of ripping her in half?

Are you sure? I thought it was from when he was capturing the one to bring up into the lab area.

bravo Harlin

No, they should have just not listened to stupid test audiences. They should have killed the shark and she should have realized that playing god is dangerous or whatever.

I'd be fine with that as long as LL Cool J still survived too.

I do like that LL Cool J lived, although I thought his segments were sort of dumb. He needed some one else to play off other than the stupid bird.