Yo homie

Yo homie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DKX-2pa-UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off, homieposter

that my dubcase?

Kek why was that line left in the final cut? It's so bad in an otherwise great movie.

how do you go from this

to this

This film is the definition of Kino. Plebs will say that Heat is better, lmao.

Actually plebs will try to claim Miami Vice is better.

What the fuck is with all the Tom cruise posting

It's fun to remind people that Tom Cruise has uttered the phrase "Yo homie" in a movie. So bizarre.

Nah homes, I got it right here.

It's a great scene and that line contrasts well with what he proceeds to do to those "homies"

They're really close. I think Heat IS the better movie, but Vincent is the best character and that pivotal scene in the cab where Max and Vincent rip on one another is kino

Tom Cruz turned black

Agreed, dude was literally "sanic teleports behind you unsheathes pistol" kind of shit

Never understood why /k/ is so obsessed with this movie. Is it just because the gun fights are above average realism for a movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=0DKX-2pa-UE

to this?

shop Katie face at end, coz this is very related

the toll has been paid

Yes. Tom really went above and beyond with the training. That scene in particular is great. In the scene, he shoots from retention (elbow lock position) because he knows he doesn't have time and space to extend fully before he gets shot. It's the kind of attention to detail that only gun enthusiasts and ex-military guys can appreciate, but it's still nice to see a movie do it.

And they also like it because they imagine themselves to be Vincent. A cool, mysterious guy who's good with a gun. In reality, they're more like pic related

Yeah, that actually makes way more sense.

nah, but this is.