You could have your cock in her, you still wouldn't have the balls to fuck

>You could have your cock in her, you still wouldn't have the balls to fuck.
How would you react?

I dont know what its like to have a job

I'm the type of guy who always gets revenge, even if they don't know it. I literally made one guy lose his job because he tried making a fool out of me afew times.

you seem like someone people quietly tell each other to avoid working with.

>I'm the kind of pussy that schemes behind someone's back instead of stopping a problem before it gets started

t. people who have been fired because of this guy

I'd fuck his mouth and make him swallow what he gets.

is that really satisfying though? I like it when people know that I'm the one responsible for their misery

"Fuck off cunt"

Was that new Mitchell & Webb show any good?

Drop to my knees and suck his to show complete submission.

Jeff was a real cunt, but Mark was a real worm tbqh.

It was me, James.

It was shit

I would have my wife name my child after him and have him be his godfather.

>here user, I'm giving you this because I don't want you to shoot me when you go on a rampage

I've had this said to me multiple times.
the people I worked with were worse than that though. Like a lot of people raped and kidnapped other workers and still kept their job (we were stupidly under staffed)

Then you havnt made them miserable enough.

I've been lucky that the people I have problems with are pretty dumb people who get themselves into dumb situations all by themselves.

>a lot of people raped and kidnapped other workers

we were really understaffed.
we also had a bunch of gibme dats that would steal food and money even though they were recorded like 24/7

they got hired again after like a month and then quit within a week

I shoved a guy into a wall in the break room because I thought he was making fun of me. He never talked to me again which was a relief, he was really loud and annoying. He probably thought I was crazy. I'm quite quick to anger, it's possible I have autism but just a little.

it's weird that i've never thought about it till now, but i've never been fired. i've only ever quit my jobs.

bit rude

That's normal though

Generally only complete fuckups get fired

Such a cunt thing to say. They either don't believe you're really a pycho and are just trying to hurt your feelings or they do genuinely believe it, in which case, why would they say that?

Stories please

That's awful.

And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like... I like you