Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Db9to1uazmU
youtube.com/watch?v=BO934i9uO1c
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this nigga david lynch out here playing 4d chess

youtube.com/watch?v=Db9to1uazmU

Twin Peaks: The Return is shit and you know it. Additionally, there will soon be a pasta proving there are a lot of things really wrong with it. Professional reviews of the entire series will follow.

friendly reminder that doppelcoop did nothing wrong and Cooper was the real fuck-up the entire time

Post rare Kyles please

Boil down the season to 9 episodes like it was originally announced as. RIGHT NOW.

Look at this guy and how mad he is. Just look at him.

Is it future? Or is it past?

based

t. roger ebert

Everyones trying to figure out the finale but im just wanting more dougie

>same shit being posted over and over again
so true, to be honest desu

why was he so desperate to not go back? he looks pretty comfy

Has anyone made a comprehensive video explaining what happened like has been done for Mulholland Drive & other confusing works?

lmao, nice find.

>"If I disappear, come find me."

Can Gordon find Cooper again? Will he be saved?

I need to believe ;_;

>A police detective falls in love with the woman whose murder he is investigating.'
Yes, that's what's so tragic about the ending to The Return. Coop wasted the prime of his life by pursuing the Laura Palmer case beyond it's natural conclusion, and then when he's finally free instead of moving on and going to live with his loving family he sends a shell of himself to go live his life for him while he dives right back into the Laura case, this time displacing himself for good.

Who even cares about most of this shit? Who gives a shit about Leo, Nadine, Ed and all the other irrelevant side stories.

I mean, your ass starts to hurt after a while if you sit too long and it didn't seem like he was getting up any time soon.

dougie=best cooper

That's very rare, thank you my friend

>What about Ghostwood?
literally who gives a shit

>lets have a lynch-ing

I know right

cooper's identity fragments in a non-physical space that occupies a physical s

He has a big ass

Veddermind

Veddermind

what do anons use for a good free vpn? i'm getting too many ISP notifications.

post best girl, too, of course

If anyone still doesn't get the ending:

Palmer house - Judy
Sarah - Jumping Man
Leland - BOB
Lights going out in Palmer house - Judy getting BTFO

Veddermindmind

VEDDER
L I V E S

Veddermindmind

if the arm is the evil part of Mike why did it also help Cooper in all 3 seasons?

>free vpn

For a second there I thought this was about the season 3 finale, nothing's really changed lol

I don't understand all the people saying the finale retroactively ruined the entire series. Is your whole existence invalidated by the fact that you're eventually going to die? Just enjoy it as series of entertaining vignettes and focus on how they make you feel, the big picture doesn't matter. If you truly didn't enjoy the experience of the 16 preceding parts and all the shitposting they birthed I'm not sure why you watched up until the end anyway

>you will never _____ Cooper's big ass

i guess there aren't any good free ones then...

no problem, friend

cooper lost. deal with happy ending-fag.
life is shit, there are no happy endings.

Holy shit, I get it now.

There are already a lot of professional reviews to choose from you retard

Well, at least he's out of the black lodge, that's for certain.

what was the point of this character. soley a red herring?

>tfw columbine's greatest victim was the trenchcoat

Explain your interpretation. My interpretation makes sense and feels right to me, but it doesn't mean anyone else's is invalid.

>I'm a brainlet but calling people retarded will make me look smart

Fuck Lynch

No, he fulfilled his purpose of reminding you to study your hand every once in a while.
And cucking bobe.

you are wrong shitposter

ITT: COSMIC Failures

based hawk hater

I'm still going with the theory that he was Chalfont's grandson, he was a cool character either way and I'm sad that we didn't get to see more of him.

unironically true though desu.

if dougie was in the finale he would have figured out how to stop judy.

explain this expression then, nerd.

David Lynch is a hack.

meme

The only aspect of the finale I want to clearly understand is where they went after those 430 miles. A different timeline, a different dimension, a "dark side" of reality. The electricity implies some red room shenanigans.

CUTE cosmic failure tho

Fucking retards who do not understand Lynch's take on memory, identity and desire and instead want to get spoonfed about lore.

Why does Lynch hate him so much?

I really want to rewatch the Entire Mystery BR but I only have a 720p TV here (86cm, 32inches), I think it's kind of plebeian to watch it this way...

I have a 24' 1080p PC monitor, I plugged my PS3 to it but no sound and I don't have the cables to plug it into my speaker phones... they don't even have a jack outpout anyway.

It's really annoying that I have to download these in 1080p when I actually own the BR. Will a good torrent version of the episodes will be of lesser quality than the BR on my 24' monitor ? It's kino we're talking about so I'm taking everything into consideration.

Remember me?

youtube.com/watch?v=BO934i9uO1c

>all these Z-listers encouraging fans to hold Showtime hostage because they didn't want to overpay Lynch millions and millions of dollars that he was requesting to direct
>The Return is how he repaid them

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh yeah

I just realized that the youtube channel is "Tamara Preston", which is the name of Chrystal Bell's character in the show. It's no doubt that this "Tamara Preston" organized all of these actors and actresses to release the video.

The same Chrysta Bell who has been sucking Lynch's dick just for a tiny chance at fame and success since 1999 despite only really getting work when he is the one in charge of the product (the song or acting job)

DAVID LYNCH IS SUCH A FUCKING HACK

HE LITERALLY ONLY CARES ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT

AND REMINDER HE SHILLS HIS MEDITATION COURSE TO NORMAL PEOPLE, WHICH COSTS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS JUST TO JOIN

THIS MAN IS AN ENEMY AND ANTITHESIS TO TRUE AUTEURS AND NETWORKS EVERYWHERE

Original series: Great, original ideas and magnificent implementation.
The Return: Shit, unoriginal ideas and shit implementation.

thats not an expression. thats just kyles face. he always looks that way.

imagine being this mad lol

haha lynched

I just wanted all of you to know I love you guys. It's been so long since I've had anything in common with anyone, even if it's just Twin Peaks.

I know these threads will fade away within a couple weeks so I wanted you all to know I've enjoyed sharing shitty hypotheses and spitballing about how we all got Lynched with all of you.

I'll see you at the curtain call.

the cuter they are the more they must suffer

MJA GTFO

>Remember me?
No.

lynch has become the new george lucas

and the fact that Chrysta, being Lynch's right hand woman, was probably one of the only people who knew that "Tamara Preston" was even a character in the show and tried to hide her identity with the moniker but was stupid enough to use her own character's name as it.

Lynch telling her to do this just shows how fucking petulant and greedy he is.

He's out of one lodge and likely into another (lights blowing out in the house, the question he asks at the end, etc.) .

We were led to believe that Cooper was the one guy capable of understanding all the things going on, only for the rug to be pulled out from underneath us at the end. In the end, most of the meanings/theories derived by the fanbase are bullshit, just like many derived by Cooper in the show. The ending revealed that Cooper never had any idea of what was going on (except for Bob and a few other situations).

Cooper failed miserably as soon as he stepped into the lodge during season 2. He has been damned ever since to try chasing after Laura Palmer, fail saving her, and continue on with his miserable crusade because of who he is, in spite of how damned the situation is.

OC. h8/r8

You're fucking retarded.

Judy was the car that tailed Coop preventing him from crossing back over into his dimension.

holy shit

as if i didn't hate chrysta enough with her horrible acting job

The only way to properly judge the show is to know what it's actually about.
So someone needs to break into Lynch's house and beg for answers, fuck this muh artistic ambiguity shit, WE NEED CONCRETE ANSWERS, I KNOW THIS SHOW HAS THEM REEEEEEEEEE

I don't really get why Cooper wanted to save Laura from that specific point in her life. She was ready to die, and she was better off dead from all the physical and mental abuse she suffered.

FWWM kind of suggested that Cooper may be able to save her because the red room exists outside of time, so I had always thought maybe he would stop BOB from the beginning.

I still don't understand how taking away from the point before her death saved her when BOB was going to kill her because he thought he knew his true face. And because she got seperated from Cooper before he could lead her to safety.

I liked the ending but I was kind of disappointed that we didn't see anything about Cooper's mental state. I definitely didn't expect him to be acting his normal self, which he was, and I can't tell if that means that time passed by quickly for him in the red room or not.

You would think he would have had all the time to think about saving Laura and the repercussions.

shitposter

ahahaha
L

Y

N

C

H

E

D

Someone was asking for this pic in the last thread.

>IT WAS ALL A DREAM

BRAVO LYNCH

FUCK YOU GREEDY CUNT, SPOONFEED ME, DON'T DO THIS TO ME REEEEEEEEEE

Vedderchecked that Veddermind

Lynch is a hack.

A HACK!

She whispers "My father killed me."

The original, undoable tragedy. Cooper can save other people in the present, and can make lives better, but he can never erase evil in the world. That's why he is unhappy, and why we should be unhappy too. All the same, Cooper saved lives and improved other peoples' lives, so what he did was not all in vain.

The whole point of the season was showing how people can change for the better (fix their hearts or die). To dwell in the pessimism is only showing a narrow and limited view of life - the stuff that separates the Lauras of the world from the Sarahs/Lelands.

Or was it? xD

Vedderposters are 100% correct

so is laura in red room the good judy because she has whiteness behind her face? i dont get it

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder's Out of Sand proved Vedderposters right. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>ontinue on with his miserable crusade because of who he is
the miserable crusade of... making peoples' lives better with kindness and understanding? You sound like a jaded and miserable person.

If he's damned, he's damned because he will always fling himself into a situation to try and totally stop evil. he gets close but never completely finishes the job, because you can't totally eradicate evil from this world. I think this is partially the secret that Laura whispers into his ear, on a metaphorical level.

stop Judy

this general gets dumber and dumber. you faggots with your pet theories twisting shit to fit them. fucking idiots

why not just manufacture a new Laura using a seed

>still no Afterbuzz or What The Flick on the finale
How BTFO are they?

This, I haven't seen anything remotely worth investigating.