/apg/ - American Psycho general

Who's your favorite character aside from Patrick?

The dubs guy XD

Bryce, no competition

My dubs

Luis Carruthers

Good choice

these fuggin dubs

I didn't make an /apg/ so you people could dubs post.

dubs are a shitty meme and shit up any discussion of a good movie,i hate dubs posters and i do not wish for a better world for any of them.i hope you all fucking die.thank you for reading this post

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs

Here goes the memes...

These dubs

check em

Sabrina

All memes aside, when you really really think about, American Psycho is a beautiful story and one of the greatest examples of [actually] red-pilled art.

Check em bitch

Halberstram was pretty cool

R O B B E D

I'm all for discussing this movie if you can manage to ignore these digits.

absolutely this, Bryce was based

bryce, not even a question. i liked his nonchalant nature. whereas patrick tried so hard to be the cool kid bryce seemed like the guy who was legitimately confident and sure of himself. it shows especially when patrick decide to kill paul allen after bryce likes his card more than patrick's

cheggd :DD

>he fell for the memes and watched it more than once

enjoy your tour of duty in korea
im sure youll do swell

Scream and run.

Bryce was based

That's only true in the movie. In the book he breaks down and becomes a monk.

He became red-pilled.

What did Bret "Sexy B"Easton Ellis mean by this?

It's very cool, Van Patten, but...

New card. What do you think

czech em lol

>American Psycho
>fitting into some shit-tier blue/red dichotomy
Did you have to work hard at being this stupid, or are you naturally gifted?

do you me to trash your lights?!

>Quads-tier
Bryce, Huey Lewis, Sabrina, ATM Cat
>Trips-tier
Chinese dry cleaner, the detective, Bateman's lawyer, Van Patten
>Dubs-tier
Carruthers, Paul Allen, Bateman's mistress, that doorman bateman shoots
>Nubs-tier
Hobo, evelyn, the other prostitute

I didn't say that! I was referring to how in The Matrix, you had to chose to go through the rabbit hole (red pill) or stay in wonderland (blue pill). Sup Forums's idea is literally just "red is good, blue is bad so Republicans are good Democrats bad" which is terribly arbitrary and stupid like you said.

And even more so, American Psycho really doesn't fit on a one-dimensional scale of any sort because that's all theories and not real. American Psycho brings up nouns that are very real and relatable and asks us to look deeper into ourselves and the world instead of just going through the motions as the characters do, which is what drives Patrick to insanity, it's the fake world he lives in quite like the Matrix, it's also a fantastic allegory for Sup Forums as Sup Forums is the Matrix and the real world is just outside, where we all need to go.

I implore everyone to watch/read (read even more so) American Psycho, as even now it's never been more topical and important and it will be and has been important for so long until we all wake up.

Jean would be when you get all numbers the same.

don't you know this is a dibs thread? check em

nice