they're all like
>we're not having a good year
>really need this next job to work out
>oh shit our equipment broke mid-job
>it's fuckin over, man
>no wait, we have a macgyverish fix
>we end up getting some gold

Kek

I've watched Deadliest Catch faithfully since Season 1.

those are the best improv comedies ever aired

Survivorman with Les Stroud was great.
And then Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls followed it and that show sucked. For example Bear would be climbing and explaining how dangerous the technique might be, meanwhile the fucking camera guy is alongside him, presumably climbing alongside of him, with a camera. Also, Le Edgy Watch Me Eat This Nasty Thing Man. Also Le Edgy Watch Me Piss In My Own Mouth Man.

>we end up getting some gold
Not always.
I do feel like I watched that Parker kid grow up.

I like watching Bering Sea Gold

After watching it I understand why Sup Forums calls Irish people potato niggers

If you watch the show you would know who I'm talking about

Are Americans really that dumb and believe this Shows?

Nobody gives a fuck what you're talking about.

The fat faggot in ops pic never gets gold

That 18yr kid Parker is rolling in it though and so is the Viking guy with the daughter that I want to milk

i used to when it was educational, now its just reality trash like every other channel. fuck, even shark week isn't good anymore, how do you fuck that up?

Found the leprechaun

Not really, no. I did when that gold show was new.

The last shows I tuned into Discovery for were Mythbusters and American Choppers when it was still fairly new. The drama on that show was hilarious.

Not really.

I have been watching that unibomber show though

I used to watch Bear Grills kino back in the day

I watch Gold Rush purely because I like all the heavy equipment. I'm like a fuckin 5 year old, I just like watching excavators and dozers fuck shit up.

I'm American. Also, I'm willing to bet you 100% don't know why Irish are called potato niggers. Go ahead, tell us why you think that.

>Do you watch anything on Discovery?
litterally just OP's pic... love watching Hoffman fail at everything

and sometimes Alaskan Bush People.... don't know why, but there's just something comfy about that show

I sixth grade social studies class we got to watch an episode of Bear Grylls, I think the the episode was about surviving in American Southwest and we were learning about the south west and Oregon Trail. In my 13yo middle school mind shit was pretty cash, this was back in 2006 if I recall correctly, when the meme and popularity was fresh.

I care.