What shows/movies have the best animal companions?

what shows/movies have the best animal companions?

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/204957/pit-bulls-jews-of-the-canine-world
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/arrested-after-video-of-dog-beating-in-st-louis-county/article_0ac42f0a-2c3f-583f-9a30-8853b08c0295.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wmgxeqNFSSs
youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cujo

People just buy pitbulls to virtue signal "Oh look how nice they are" like they're some oppressed group of people. I've owned dogs my entire life and I wouldn't put a newborn on the belly of ANY dog just in case.

Lol it's true they act like nigger dogs are an analogy for niggers

Hachiko

The dog in Road Warrior

Charlotte in Charlotte's Web ;___;

Most people don’t “buy” pitbulls. That’s just the most common dog at the shelter so those looking to adopt end up with one. Pits also have sad eyes and faces that make you pity them and masks their tendency to snap.

>Elizabeth.
>Yes Francis?
>Bring me my shotgun.

D'AWWWWWWWWW

>get it yaself, ya ol' scrooge!

HOL UP
SO WHAT U BE SAYIN IS
*smacks lips*
WE BE SUM KINDA
*randomly attacks toddler*
WE BE SUM KINDA
*mauls owner after 4 years of being a "good boy who dindu nuffin"*
SO WUT U BE SAYIN IZ
*mauls smaller dog in pet grooming station*
WE SUM KINDA
*mauls child and takes multiple stabs and gunshot wounds unfazed while still viciously attacking*
WE SUM KINDA BULLY BREED N SHIT

WE WUZ BULLFIGHTERS IN SPAIN N SHIET

>HOL UP
**Yanks Owners Leash from his hand**
>U BE SAYING
**Eats baby**
>WE SUM KINDA DOG FIGHTIN BREED?

You must be a shitty dog owner and I pity your animals.

My dogs were never aggressive ever. Dog's can be unpredictable and newborns are obviously very fragile though.

Yeah I would never let my kid lie on my dog like that. I love my dog, he's a very good dog and would never intentionally harm anyone. But all the baby has to do is accidentally startle or disgruntle the dog and it may snap.

It's just not worth it.

>Chips – Military Hero Dog

Chips, from New York, a mixed breed of German Shepherd, Collie, and Siberian Husky, lived with the Edward Wren family. Chips was the most decorated war dog from World War II. During the war many individuals donated their dogs to war duty. Chips was trained as a sentry dog. After only one year of training Chips and his handler were being shot at on a beach in Sicily by an Italian machine-gun team. Chips broke free from his handler and jumped in at the shooters, they were forced to leave and surrendered to US Troops.

>Italians

To think the average Muslim would want to kill that dog and rape that baby.
What a sad state of affairs we have here!

True desu.

the niggers of the dog world

Pitbull owners are vermin. The one's who talk about how sweet and lovable their dogs are are insane. Too many dogs are substitute children with little or no training.

delet

It still hurts

>And then the doorbell rings
Not true, desu, I just really like the breed. Once you train them and keep them exercised, they're like big squishy teddy bears.
Still wouldn't trust them with a baby, tho. Maybe a toddler

I have a rottie and heard lot of comments after me how im "owning a killing machine" while hes the most lovable and goofy doggo ever.
Pitbulls on other hand i dont trust, never meta pit that didnt give me bad impression regardless if how good the owner was

The Knot (1972)

>*mauls child and takes multiple stabs and gunshot wounds unfazed while still viciously attacking*
kek

Fuck off Sup Forums, your animal hating is not welcome.

Dogs like their asses. Why would you want dog shit on your baby's face?

Pitbulls are sociopaths. I'm very serious with this, it's all in the eyes. You have to have a very special relationship with the pitt and have total dominance, him accepting you as a total leader. That's the only safe way.

Today's pit bull is a descendant of the original English bull-baiting dog—a dog that was bred to bite and hold bulls, bears and other large animals around the face and head. When baiting large animals was outlawed in the 1800s, people turned instead to fighting their dogs against each other.

and if you live in a working class area you are right to exercise caution from the dog and people who own them

Outliers don't change reality. I don't even know a lot about dogs but this is just a simple problem that seems to effect people regardless of subject. People think providing an outlier example disproves the facts of how someone or something behaves on average.
It's just ridiculous and downright dangerous in some cases.

you must have had to raise a boxer really badly for it to bite someone

>Violating the NAP
>Violating the nap
pawesome

The kid almost died filming this scene.

Fuck off kike

He was just the sweetest little angel until he bit my child's face off!

I'm a dog lover. I seriously love dogs. A whole lot.

Pitbulls should be eliminated or at the very least sterilized.

Objectively Fraiser

#NotAllPitbulls

Are we going back on topic now?

Because the answer is objectively Wishbone.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/204957/pit-bulls-jews-of-the-canine-world

Jews are so neurotic that they compare themselves to feared animals.

I like Pitbulls way more than I like Jews, though. Their owners and their breeding is to blame. They just need to be loved.

>Jamie Nelson described the scene as "horrific"
how was the scene, Sup Forums? i dont know how pitbulls attack and what do they target when they are mad, maybe it went to her neck and bite it off? her belly?

also, dumb fucking virtue signaling dead cunt.

>tabletmag
GN suggested a story by then about how Jews got mad that the Holocaust Museum was funding a study trying to make excuses for Obama's handling of the Syrian genocide, kikes getting mad

>when you're so obsessed that you tell a poster making a thread about animals on a television board to go back to a political board

(((((People))))) who think this are just niggers

>I've owned dogs my entire life and I wouldn't put a newborn on the belly of ANY dog just in case.

It's nice for you to like babies that much, but you can't really love dogs if you think one that you raised as a puppy would ever hurt you or your baby.

They attack like any animal, they bite an extremity until you're low enough that they can get the face or throat, they won't even eat you, just kill until the blood lost dies down. Remember these dogs were bred to FIGHT, and that's all. They were bred, 100%, to fight in dog pits. Thanks, black people.

>Jews are so neurotic that they compare themselves to feared animals.

That's ironic considering that the people least likely to own a dog are Jews.

Jews hate animals. They hate nature in general.

>niggers being good to a kid
Do you realize how stupid you sound?

>They were bred, 100%, to fight in dog pits. Thanks, black people.

This is why Jews and liberals defend pitbulls.

Because they want to pretend blacks and other filth haven't actually ruined animals by fighting them for profit.

lurk more kid

Have you ever seen niggers with their children or animals? They beat the fuck out of them. I feel sorry for any animal owned by a nigger.

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/arrested-after-video-of-dog-beating-in-st-louis-county/article_0ac42f0a-2c3f-583f-9a30-8853b08c0295.html

Blood lust is just in the pit, it isn't about how you bring them up. You can find tons of stories about pits snapping and killing another dog, pet, child or owner. My brother in law trains dogs as a hobby and had an English mastiff that he could balance a treat on and let his 3 year old daughter walk. He had a pit later in life that got the same treatment and love but it snapped and crunched in some boxer's skull at the park. They're just bad dogs, I don't see how anyone can defend them.

Fucking white people and their disgusting virtue signaling. I hope you all die.

To think the average Western female would want to fuck that dog and abort that baby and the average Western male would watch from the corner

lmao, triggered goatfucker

All of the meanest dogs I've encountered have been small breeds. Especially dachshunds. I hate those things.

ALF

My family's pit was smart enough to know better. It's literally all about how you raise them I don't see how people don't get this. Any semi-aggressive dog breed can be bad news if you 1) train it to be angry at shit or 2) are terrible at training and raising your dog. Sadly at least 50% of dog owners with GOOD INTENTIONS don't know what they're doing with some of the ways they train their dogs. Give me the most aggressive dog breed you can think of as a puppy and I can raise it to be the gentlest thing in the world.

>sweater
Pitbull was in the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmgxeqNFSSs

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What did Alf mean by this?

>Guerrero

Latinos treat their dogs like shit. He got them back.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk
ANIMALS OF PEACE

What was it? It got deleted.

WHY ARE YOU BITING ME DOG

That looks like a bulldog, not a pitbull.

dumb suicide squad copypasta

Italians even lost to the ethiopians, i dont know how

I grew up with a rott. We were the same age and my mother got him shortly after I was born. When I was a little kid, in the winter she would tie my sled to his collar and let him run around the yard, I would lay on the floor under him and share his food with him right out of his bowl, when we got a little older and my step-father would beat me I'd go outside and sit behind his doghouse with him and talk. He was one of the nicest dogs I've ever known and I felt safe around him even though he was a big pussy. The only way he would ever hurt so much as a fly was by headbutting you or sitting on you.
The only pit I've known was my step-father's. I don't know how well behaved they can be if they're trained right but needless to say if you tie them to a tree, yell at them and hit them with your hat every time they bark and the only 'love' they ever get is when you have someone else feed and water them for you, they're going to be mean.
I've known one boxer too. It was my step-father's sister's. I don't know if she had training or if she was just a naturally sweet dog but I never heard her growl or saw her nip or anything. She was taken care of and loved, like the rott was. Just like with kids, there will be dogs of all breeds who are naturally cruel but there are dogs of all breeds who are naturally well mannered too and both can be influenced by how they're treated and taught
I fucking miss my mother's rott

I owned two Rotts as a kid. One I was raised with, and the other I wasn't, because my step-dad had one for years before he'd met my mom so they dog wasn't used to kids at all. They both played rougher than any other dog I had but they were never overly aggressive or mean or anything, loved to cuddle, never tried to bite me or anything like that. A family friend owned a Pit that I hadn't met until it was around middle aged, and the only bad thing that dog ever did was try to fuck my leg EVERY single time I was over. I loved that dog, died of old age like 6 years ago.

People are (unsurprisingly) ignorant on shit they don't have any legitimate experience in, read instances wherein things go horribly wrong and allow that to be basis of their opinions without knowing the full story of that dog.

Fuck off you irresponsible psychopath