Man of Steel 2

What do you think should be the plot of this kino? Will based Snyder let us down?

More of her

Well if it introduces Black Adam it should be what the governments were always afraid of, a superhuman directly intervening in political affairs, it's one thing for Superman to stop flooding in mozambique or some crap but when someone like him literally overthrows a corrupt government and declares themselves its new leader what are they going to do?

>Brainiac was responsible for the destruction of Krypton(manipulated Zod)
>Superman fights Braniac in space (explains why JL can't join him)

>i'm sorry. what kind of universe is worth saving if it's saved through murder?

so not ours then

brainiac or parasite

>>Superman fights Braniac in space (explains why JL can't join him)
better idea would be Cyborg was infected by his nanites who strands the rest of the league light years away via boomtube

No Snyder pls. Brad bird for director

i doubt Snyder is directing any more cape after (((they))) killed his daughter. disney should get him for star wars 9

Man of Steel was kino

Why would Black Adam be introduced in a Man of Steel 2 instead of the Captain Marvel movie?

fuck it i kinda want this. imagine all those kino shots, how deep he could go with force lads.. it would unironically be the best star wars movie ever
admit it disney you wanna take this risk. you know how good it could be

You mean Shazam? And because they've 1) already cast the Rock as Black Adam, hell he's not even going to BE in the upcoming Shazam movie according to reports.

fuck yeah. imagine all the subliminal religious symbolism. ive watched BvS about 10 times and i always discover something new each time

they should do something like pic related

So who the fuck's Captain Marvel supposed to fight?

Go watch BVS

Zack Snyder

>
snyder pitched a Seven Samurai inspired Star Wars film to Lucasfilm back when Disney bough them. Imagine that shit. That's real fucking kino.

Skrulls :^)

Me

there's literally a shot of affleck's dick bouncing under his clothes

these people truly do not understand snyder

Something that sets up Injustice for JL2

I want Faora to come back as an antihero in her own movie.

I dig this thought. Adam's an interesting villain.

>superman is powerful (flying, heatvision, super strength, etc)
>weakness is a green rock

why hasn't there been a plot line where some evil person has tried to kidnap superman to harvest his cum to breed super soldiers?