What movie you dropped the fastest?

What movie you dropped the fastest?
13 minutes in for me
picture related

>dropping a movie because of one line
autism at its finest

I dropped it because of the shitty CGI
the line was the last straw

Probably the latest ghost in the shell movie. Was skeptical going in and found the dialogue pretty stupid. Then they said something like "you still have your GHOST!", and suddenly the realization washed over me: This was a movie for retards.

That Adam Sandler Christmas cartoon movie. I had to turn it off 20 minutes in it sucked so bad.

Liked the ending scene where he says: finally after all this time I have become a ghost in the shell.

The Hobbit 2

>We'll bring with us The Hobbit To The Desolation of Smaug

jesus christ hackson, really?

I didn't drop it because I was watching with friends but Neighbors 2 is by far the worst movie I've ever seen. It's literally like a tumblr democrat wrote the movie and it was so damn cringy compared to the first.

My faggot co worker recommended I watch this when I haven't seen the shitty first one. What a cunt he is

Suicide Squad

Chloe moretz plays a literal tumblr feminazi making all kinds of feminazi "jokes" like I remember 10 minutes in she criticized and complained that they made fun of the dude by calling him a vagina or something. She literally said shit like that every 10 minutes

mr. nobody. the second pretentious science scene got me to just shut it off.

Heard a lot if people left MK annihilation after Johnny died. Is it true?

stopped watching enter the void after about 2 minutes

Master and Commander or whatever that meme movie is called. It's so boring I can't make it 10 minutes. And no, I'm not a woman, I just don't enjoy eating garbage like so many people on this board who love to spew memes like diarrhea of the mouth.

About 5-10 minutes into the Point Break remake when the main character tells his commanding officer at the FBI that "Johnny Utah" is his internet handle, not his name.

I was there and can confirm it.

Vvitch. Garbage incomprehensible dialogue

Thanks

guardians of the galaxy

.... the opening sequence is full on cringe

35 minutes is probably not the fastest I've dropped a movie, but is definitely the most recent.

I just skipped to the Vader part then stopped watching

Juno. 9 minutes or so. Character says "swear to blog" and I turned it off. Only tried watching it because it had so much hype. Dumb rookie mistake.

wonder woman where the little kid is doing karate moves on the hilltop

that was pretty much when wtf am i doing watching a kids movie

Not sure which one was the fastest but the latest is Adam Chaplin. Webm threads made it look interesting but it was just plain bad.

English is my third language and I managed just fine. Subtitles are also a thing if you're struggling.

Suicide Squad 12 minutes in

Just because it has a kid dosent make it a kids movie.

>Forget it, Jake; it's Chinatown
stopped watching after that