Are these the two best comedies of the 00's?

Are these the two best comedies of the 00's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s06JwE_aWAY
youtube.com/watch?v=1aoWVRhgEqI
youtube.com/watch?v=9u5x9pdInTU
youtube.com/watch?v=bF3HPqfW5ZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this but unironically

left one surely is. no idea about the other, but it looks like retarded pleb shit.

>doesn't even know what Black Dynamite is

Why are you here?

Yes.

Man this decade really has been devoid of humour

I'd throw in Klown

Both of them spoof what they set out of spoof perfectly. Walk Hard has made me unable to watch any music biopic seriously since I saw it.

The Night Before starring Seth Rogen

but ironically

OH YOUS A CORN FED FOOL WITH A LOTTA MUSCLE MASS
NOW ITS TIME FOR BULLSHORN TO GET UP IN THAT ASS!

Motherfu-

IT'S N OT HABIT FORMING

I would like to try some cuckaine

>when it cuts to a new actor
those are the best jokes in Black Dynamite, the editing and production humor is piss funny

Walk Hard is pure kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=s06JwE_aWAY

No

SOME DAY EVERYTHING IS GONNA SOUND LIKE A RHAPSODY

>What are y'all doin' in here?

I recommend anyone who hasn't to see the Director's Cut of Walk Hard. probably the only comedy 'extended cut' that improves on the theatrical version.

>mai waif is naht blaaaaack
what did he mean by this?

One of the funniest things I've ever seen when I first saw it in theaters but like it really doesn't stand up to repeat viewings like most shock humor.

I disagree, the narrative keeps it entertaining beyond the reaction skits.

BrĂ¼no is the same thing. funny on the first viewing, but thats about it.
Black Dynamite gets funnier with every viewing.

LOOK OUT MAN

What the fuck was that guy talking talking about?

Black Dynamite is hilarious.

Also I want to throw some love towards In The Loop. IMO the best comedy of the 00s.

Guilty as Charged, Lets Duet and the punk version of walk hard are songs I still listen to on a regular basis.

The film is massively underrated. Maybe the last hollywood spoof film with some actual craft and talent behind it. John C Reilly was always funnier than his contemporaries but it turned out he's an excellent singer too.

>tfw there will NEEEEVVEEEERRRRR be a Black Dynamite v. Blackula with Terry Crews playing Blackula

i think da ali g show it funnier than this film

I'm partial to A Life Without You (Is No Life at All), mostly because I'm a Roy Orbison fan and it sounds exactly like something he would've sung.

>The militants turn startled.
youtube.com/watch?v=1aoWVRhgEqI

THE WRONG KID DIED

Absolutely. It's pretty much the only well done spoof movie of the last decade if not more. I'd put it up there with the best.

I fucking love how Black Dynamite turns to the camera and acts confused when shit like that happens. Him occasionally breaking character is a great, subtle fourth wall joke.

>The film is massively underrated.
I think that's because a lot of the music and pop culture jokes are so targeted that a lot of people might not have understood them. I mean, how many normies going to see a Judd Apatow movie in 2008 would have known about Brian Wilson's insanity and connections to Charles Manson?

>"I...walked in."

It's a fucking shame Michael Jai White's comedic talents aren't used more.

WITH THE BEATLES

Walk Hard, Tropic Thunder, Superbad, and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby were all great. Dodgeball was also up there. The oughts were pretty good for comedy, much better than the 10's have been.

Was this part also mocking the 'wall of sound' production style?

AND YOU NEVER ONCE PAID FOR DRUGS

This. His acting during that scene is pretty amazing. The first time the guy reads his direction, he looks confused and answers like he isn't sure if he's supposed to keep going. The second time it happens, he looks offscreen and give a face that says "fucking really?" It's a whole miniature subplot about the production being a mess and the actor hating it.

Oops, meant this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bF3HPqfW5ZU

Four Lions

Totally. The extended version is fucking awesome, if only for the extended musical numbers.
If you get the soundtrack, make sure to get the extended soundtrack with full versions of EVERY song in the movie. The Walk Hard rap is truly filthy. It's awesome.

Not ONCE.

>parody of already funny blaxploitation films
retarded and Undercover Brother did it better anyways

I'd love to get some Dewey Cox record covers printed and framed to hang in my house.
Actually, if I could get the New Main Street Singers, The Folksmen, or Mitch and Mickey, I'd be pretty happy too.

Fun Fact: The story of Reed Rothchild in Boogie Nights is the story of Dewey Cox when he wasn't recording in the late 70's/early 80's.

>now dont go saying something you'll regret, pa
>THE WRONG KID DIED
memorable line

>Literally fuck your own face!

what about this?

Has a great soundtrack and it's the only movie where I actually liked Michael Pena

the only thing Undercover Brother has on BD is having Dave Chappelle.