Since we all know well and good Xenomorphs are no match against a predator and survive

since we all know well and good Xenomorphs are no match against a predator and survive.

What movie monster can go toe to toe against a predator?

butthurt Xenofags not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRD8jAk274I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cyber Jason

Freddie

>it's a man is the real monster episode

>gets decimated by plasma caster / netted / gets flanked due to cloaking / sliced in half by the smart disk / mimics jason's mom and gets him from behind.

sure buddy

That sexual demon from species, she'd seduce the Predator and kill him

Do yautja even dream?

I get kinda pissed when people refer to Predator as a big dumb Arnie action movie, I always felt like there was a lot of smart things going on there. Not least of all the fact that the title refers to both the alien hunter and Dutch, who stalks and traps the enemy soldiers in the first action scene.

The bugs in starship troopers
Satan

>Implying he'd allow himself to get seduced when hes busy trying to woo his waifu with his trophies

the main character predator you play as in Predator Concrete jungle was forced to fight and fend for himself for 100 years against bigger and more dangerous species for his failure, Arachnids aint no biggie

So what, this dude killed a Predator, shouldn't be that hard

That game was fucking amazing, I would love a HD remake with bigger maps and shit.

Godzilla

But his black lvl was way too high he needed to kill something soon.

>Predator spends the entire moving tracking him and picking off the people closest to him
>turns it around on him in the final act, chases him down and kill him in hand to hand combat
I want to watch Predator movies now but I'm still at work

I'd watch a Predator movie where one of them is The Thing

I unironically like Predator 2 more than Predator

That crossover would be really cool, Predator vs The Thing already sounds better than Alien vs Predator

Weird how they randomly put Xeno's in at the end of the game

>"WUZAAAK"

Idk the thing doesnt like fire, and the yautjas have plasma weapons

Optimus Prime counts as a monster.

I love Predator 2 and think it's really underrated but I wouldn't go quite that far.

How will they know which one of them is infected? Also the Thing gets all their equipment too.

Engineer would wreck his shit pham

Optimus Prime is just a giant robot. I think the only giant things Predators would have trouble with are non mammal kaijus, and even then he can just nuke 'em

Sorry user. but theres an engineer helmet on the trophy wall already

It's probably thanks to nostalgia, since I used to watch Predator 2 with my dad a lot when I was a kid

T-1000? Guess it depends how he handles plasma.

At least you didn't say Predators

I thought it was pretty retarded how the pred was a beta bitch & basically gave up when hanging off the building, he wasn't even injured or anything but he went straight for the nuke, like he couldn't just pull his himself up?

Suicide nuke would kill him, but it would be a draw I guess?

>Hunted before they were ever in their own movie

Based Yautja

If I remember well the Predator in Predator 2 was a novice or teenager or something, I think?

>Horned xenomorph skulls

woah

Post trophy walls to weed out any impurities

There's also one on the planet in Prometheus who likely fucked up the Engineers there and it's very likely it was setting a trap to kill more of them by leaving a couple alive before the crew of the Prometheus shows up.

A Jedi, CHECK MATE

If you go by the comics yeah, he was a young less experienced hunter than the jungle hunter

But what about his trophies?

Most of them looked pretty impressive, unless they weren't his & he shared the ship with the other preds that turned up at the end, it's been a good while since I last watched it buty I only remember one ship leaving in the end.

Plasma has the same effect on a T1000 as the blast furnace. Enough hits will do permanent damage to it. I think that was covered in passing in the T2 novelisation.

T800 vs Predator would actually be more interesting to see. T3 was a shit film but it established that at most a direct plasma hit might damage its batteries and knock it out for a minute.

A challenger approaches

They take on some of the physical characteristics of their hosts remember

Do you think the Predators ever visited Alf's home planet? And if they did, how many predators were killed by the Alf species before the preds were forced to flee the planet?

>T800
already been done

>Wolverine?
>Cyclops?
>Batman?

I see Cyclops, Wolverine, Batman, and Bane trophies, who are the others

How about something the predator HASNT gone up against?

Superman can take him

Graboids

Someone should do one of the Virgin/Chad pics with Xeno/Yautja

Jar jar.

/thread.

What are kryptonite blades?

Jesus

agreed, Yautja are the ultimate chad incarnate

>Predator hasn't gone up against

PLOT TWIST

Which one is supposed to be bene?

Deadass, most of those other skulls look like they could be way more interesting game than a Xeno. Should've made movies about that instead

GODDAMN IT

Someone stop him

Next to Cyclops, that's one of the masks Bane has used

cast him

Xenofags need not apply

>This is a real thing that happened

youtube.com/watch?v=YRD8jAk274I

Anyone seen this? It's pretty good, I wish we had more Predator movies set in the past

>that comic where supes gets alien baby'd but he just 'lol pulls it out with his hand'

Yeah I can kinda see it now

>AAAHHH GET TO THE CHOPPER!

Viggo

The rapist demon from It Follows

Who is safe from these motherfuckers?

Antonio Banderas

>Freddy - wins in dreams
>The blob - doesnt get hurt by any of predators weapons
>Pinhead in hellraiser 3+ (gains telekinetic and heightened powers)
>The thing, assuming it can be assimilated and the thing manages to touch him, considering the way predator plays with it prey, he is likely to physically contact him in some way leading to him becoming a thing
>Most ghost/apparitions that are impervious to physical damage

Sorry mate, his heads been on the trophy wall since they killed him with their EMP rifles

Live action adaptation when?

Voldemort

I'd like to see him try.

Mohammed

>won best film at the festival.

nice

Is there anyone the Predator won't cross over with

>Marty mcfly never had a chance

>Predator shows up
>abe spends most of the movie figuring out its weaknesses through observation
>tells HB and promptly dies
>liz goes nuclear and kills the predator anyway
If it's gonna be good, Hellboy has to be isolated from the rest of the cast in some way, which isn't unrealistic in a story where the antagonist would have heard of him and sought him out as an opponent.

Apparently no

dang

how did they manage to fuck up the predator franchise

what the fuck

>plasma caster
heals through it
>netted
cuts through it
>flanked
lol turns and stabs
>sliced in half
heals
>mimics jason's mom
sees through it after a second and rage murders them all

Having the power of immortality and invincibility > being a nothin' personnel alien ninja

We found a winner

>How did they manage to fuck up the Alien franchise

>What the fuck?

i dont know bud, sure glad im a predator fan though, i'd be riled up too if my universe got retconned into oblivion and divided fans

t. Xenofag in disguise

>Jugheads hat taken as a trophy

>knows hes immortal
>blows off his hand holding machete
>netted again
>jettisoned into space

Frasier vs Predator?

the demonic one looks like Etrigan

Kevin with enough prep time

they're a hostage rescue team