Why is this series so good?

Why is this series so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsLSLMIX3P0
youtube.com/watch?v=kbosGuW1VWU
youtube.com/watch?v=yP1vSIOmCc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its Rowan Atkinson insulting everyone around him for amusement - the show. Whats not to like?

Lots of cunny plans

BALDERS

4>3>2>1

Why indeed.

Tom Baker as Captain Redbeard Rum.

/thread

I liked S1 a lot, I don't know why people hate it so much

I liked it too but it's so different from the rest that I can see why they would like it the least

Great Boo's Up.

>I don't know why people hate it so much
It's become something of a meme to hate, one of those things people parrot when they haven't actually seen it

We have a woman's thread.

Nothing was ever good and nothing ever will be. The faster you realize that the faster you can get on with your miserable meaningless life. There is no point, there is no reason we're here, we just are and it sucks and then you fucking die, okay?

What show is this?

What

what's good about it?

i started watching it because i absolutely love period pieces, especially medieval period pieces.

but i dislike british humor - i just don't find it funny.

should i give it another go?

You should kill yourself. Give that a go.

I did. Me mum said I can't no more and she binned all of our knives.

thats not the name of the show

> shits on thread
> doesn't even know what show we're talking about

"The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the Devil's own satanic HERD."

this is hands down the funniest show ever. season 1 is the patrician choice, that crazy, loud, asshole king is something else. the humor is pretty fucking heavy and not for everyone. the other 3 seasons are much more easy-going, but batshit funny nevertheless. it's just season 1 has a special place in my heart. i fucking wish they'd do season 5, no matter the age.

2 > 3 > 4 > 1

a wibble

if you don't like English humour then you obviously shouldn't give it another go. maybe big bang theory is a better bet for you

Someone should do the virgin adder vs king chad edit.

Cunning *

3 = 4 > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>> 2

s2 the queen's voice is just so annoying and painful to listen to that i couldnt get into the season.

Who was your favorite character and why was it Flashheart?

4 is overrated because of the ending. They went overboard with the his cynicism, with a "the worst X since Y" joke every five goddamn seconds. Season 2 had too much potty humor. Season 3 was peak Blackadder.

I forgot to add that Nursy and the Queen in S2 are enough to stop me from rewatching it.

Oh Edmund... can it be true? That I hold here, in my mortal hands, a nugget of purest green?

Flash by name! Flash by nature!

>Rik is dead
ffs been 2 years i think

i fucking love brian blessed and i wish he'd played robert in GoT

WOOF

RHUBARB! RHUBARB!

YOU HAVE A WOMAN'S WRITING M'LORD

Sopranos is the pinnacle of American series and comedy
Blackadder is the pinnacle of European series and comedy

Once you watched both it's all downhill and you will always be disappointed by everything else

FRESH

HO ORSES

3>1>2=4

Also be sure to watch Cavalier, A Blackadder Christmas, and Back & Forth

The specials were pretty weak though, Blackadder Christmas is pretty alright though

I like the first two, but Back and Forth was a stinker

>Virgin Blackadder
>Chad Flashheart

Theres a reason why I dont rank the specials. To me the specials work more in regards to the chronology of the series

Heres how I watch Blackadder:

Season 1 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Season 2 - 2, 1, 5, 4, 3, 6
The Cavalier Years
Season 3 - 2, 5, 4, 3, 1, 6, 2 (note: Season 3 can be interpreted as a dream sequence)
The Blackadder Christmas
Season 4 - 5, 2, 3, 4, 1, 6
Back & Forth

I can give a more detailed reason as to why I view the episodes in this order later.

first two seasons aren't funny. third was so-so, only the fourth was good really...

> EDNA, FIGHT YOU WITH US ON THE MORROW?
> Uhm...uhh, i thought i'd rather fight with the enemy

He died 9th June 2014

2>3>4>1
get a grip m8

LANCEL!!!!!!
GET MY WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!

TARGARYAN WHOOORE'S ALIVE!??

because YOU HAVE WOMAN'S SHITPOSTING

I bet that mouth has never bitten through a keyboard as you hang on for dear life to shitpost during a tornado, only to see the most important button on the keyboard being ripped away

well, neither have yours

Still believing in God, I see. Last thing I heard, he started believing in me. AHAHAHAHAHA

What in the name of Bonaparte's balls is this fellow doing now?!

best

>cunny plans

miranda richardson was so cute

rating kino right here do

Might be the finest comedy moment of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=HsLSLMIX3P0
youtube.com/watch?v=kbosGuW1VWU

WOOF

OOOOH! THATS A WOMANS CHOICE M'LORD.

>I can give a more detailed reason as to why I view the episodes in this order later.
You should put those reasons into a gun and shoot yourself in the head with them you unfathomable autistic faggot!

MACBETH

If there's one thing Sup Forums has not learned, it's to never ignore a poo poo.

A shitposter poo pooed another poster's poo poo, who then poo pooed his poo poo, soon enough everyone was poo pooing.

An entire thread, destroyed by poo poo.

He could have played Robert's chad older brother.

The witch trial with the Witchsmeller Pursuviant was hilarious. The whole Archbishop of Canterbury was also ridiculously memorable.

THE WHORE

Someone needs to make this

He was too old

top-tier insult bants

2>4>3>1

First season's Blackadder was pretty cringe
Third season went way over my head (English isn't my first language and I don't know what the fuck they were talking about when they were talking about politics)
Fourth season has feels
Second season is a 10/10

How would you know

IF I DON'T GET HOME 500 GIRLS WILL KILL THEMSELVES
AND I DON'T WANT THEM ON MY CONSCIENSE
NOT WHEN THEY COULD BE ON MY FACE

Season 1 wasn't like that and was still good.

Why treat season 3 as a dream?

Patrician here.
3>2>4>1
This is not debatable.

for me it's 2>3>4>1.

3 is the most sophisticated of the bunch, is correct on all counts. the only reason I absolutely love 2 is because I still remember the first time I watched it after having finished 1. the sudden change from this miserable, sniveling proto-Bean character into a cunning braggadocio with a mean streak and a sharp wit who you could actually root for was the best feeling ever, enough to overlook the pain inflicted by Queenie and cheap gags.

1=2=3=4

honestly I had a high level of enjoyment for each series

3>1>2>4

4 is overrated and derivative.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHAAAAAGGGHHHAAAAGGHHAGGGHHHH
me laddy

>but i dislike british humor - i just don't find it funny.
This show is very British so it's clearly not for you.

FLASH BY NAME, FLASH BY NATURE

AHH HA HA HAA HAA

>this is hands down the funniest show ever. season 1 is the patrician choice, that crazy, loud, asshole king is something else.

CHISWYCK

>i fucking love brian blessed and i wish he'd played robert in GoT

EDDARD

FRESH WHORES

What a poof!
youtube.com/watch?v=yP1vSIOmCc4

Kek'd. Firm but fair.

YOU LITTLE TURD

Best character.

>BLRRBBJBKLL WITCH!
>I didn't catch that first part

WOOF!

>Rik Mayall didn't even get a sticky

neither did Sam Shepard. considering this board is a pleb shithole, that's a good thing

Blackadder would fit nicely in Sup Forums

Also this was Richard Curtis's best work just before he became a faggot and did shitty Hugh Laurie movies.

I'm assuming you mean Hugh Grant

I almost think exactly the same, although I probably wouldn't quite put Blackadder at number one.

Oh fuck you're right.

But yeah those movies are fucking garbage.

Jesus,he was great in this role.

>Chiswick, fresh horses!!! We ride at once to rebellious Stoke where it is my sworn intent to approach the city walls bare my broad buttocks and shout "Behold. I honour thee most highly!"

It's a meme to dislike it. It's the most cringe-kino of them all.