/got/ general Issac Hempstead Wright edition

Prev

Ugly

This is a Tully thread. Only Tully bannermen may post here.

>divorcing the only pure qt

no way fag

FUCKING THIS

FAMILY

daily reminder that the Horn of Storms summons the Kings of Storms

Dany

modern Isaac Hemptstead Wright, what a stupid fucking name!

DUTY

-----------------------------------

Bobby save me!

PATCHFACE SAVE ME!

H O N O R
O
N
O
R

d-does that ability get passed down through the family line?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

Lyanna and Ashara were gay lovers that wanted to run away together and have a baby and Rhaegar was cool with that so he provided the seed for them. Explains why Lyanna was hidden in Dorne Rhaegar didn't hide her Ashara did. When Ned found out his sister cucked him he pushed Ashara out of a window and road to TOJ and killed Lyanna. He was about to kill Aegon when he realized What he had done and decided he couldn't kill an innocent and raising his sisters cucked dyke Targ baby was his burden to bear now because of what he had done.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE _ _ _ _ _

Quick Question™
What is the Night King's tax policy?
captcha: frei

BOOAR

WHHOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE

What are those little berries on the figs called?

Requesting Local Tully Ruins Everything image please

What roles could he have in the future besides raped bottom on lifetime for gays?

All the newborn babies should be given to him in one lump sum before the adults are executed.

EDMURE WHEN DABIB?

This is the only Night King I mean to bend my knee to.

THE MANMORE OF THE NORTH

He's on a special place that can only be accessed when it's relevant, some characters, houses & even entire realms vanish and reappear at the writer's will, a place I like to call, the D&Dimension

WRONG, Lannicuck. The Tully genius was winning the war until retarded northmen and women ruined everything.

anyone else here /mallister/?

man the White Walkers were so intimidating in this episode and so static and boring in the most recent ones

What's his name again?

aaggghhhh...

Why did he go into battle wearing plastic shoulder pads?

Excuse me, Ser. Please be quiet, I'm trying to nap.

House Piper reporting in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Of course! Who else here is going to guard the sea?

AAAAGGGGHHH user SAVE ME

Wild Bill "Pick"-ock

I'm sorry everyone, my brother is autistic.

Riverlands Trash.

the great houses of essos

RENLY HELP ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A'VE SEEN THU NAAT KENG

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

HANG OON SHTANNISH! AHM SENDIN YE MAH ENERGY

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survive and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

R̠̖͐͟HL͓͍͇̱̔ͮ̉̾͑͗͋O̜͙̤̠͛̄̄ͭR̹̻̜̯̰̺̈̾R̶͚͇̘̼̪̯̜̎͐ͨ̽͐̾ ͗̾̂͞H̛ͨ͛̈́̀U̓̇̆̉ͬ͌͡N̰̙̼̫̖̋ͤ́̓̇ͣGͤ͛͒́E̳̥̥͙̯̬͊ͦͦͬ̑ͧ͢R͎̯̬S̋̿ͮ̀̓̊

>doesnt acknowledge grievous plot holes as bad writing
>desperately tries to portray it as being planned by the characters all along

Threadly reminder that Stannis is still alive.

requesting someone add Ill Payne and House Manderly man

At least he's not wearing hockey pads

Well yeah, in the books he has 20,000 men and Mace Rayder is his house nigger.

>you will never travel westeros in searc for the cutest tavern whore()

Who /Sunderly/ here?

I get sexual pleasure out of disliking his videos without even watching them. I've watched them before he is let me explain this to normies babby-tier. Who would donate to that patreon? For what purpose? But they are out there and it boggles the mind.

he doesn't even analyze the events anymore, he just sums up the episode

Literally House Harkonnen

Your family is descended from low class inbreds and you lack both duty and honor. SAD!

BACK IN THE DAY WE CALLED IT MAKING THE EIGHT

so glad that people are turning on this talentless hack

GODS WE WERE WRONG THEN

How come no Tully can actually preform the house motto? SaD!

i dare you finding a better armor

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wight

>this is supposed to be a 20/10 Targaryen who makes Jaime look like a prepubescent boy

What the fuck were they thinking?

Rate my eyebrows Sup Forums

UNCLE BEMBEN

Payne's actor had cancer.

how did we go from sephiroth to..

Thank you good sir

I'm rewatching season 1 and it's quite clear how shit this house (mostly the women) is

>Jon Betrays the North, Bran unwilling to step up, Sansa becomes Queen of the North
>Sansa takes over for LF and controls Robin Arryn, marries him and brings the Vale into her realm
>Robin and Sansa have Tully mothers and once their uncle meets with an "Accident", they take the Riverlands.
>JonxDany die fighting WWs
>Cerseis and Sansa make a deal to split the Realm

Instead Dany will be on that fucking throne. If not her and Jons kid. Damn you D&D.

didn't stop them for Dario or the Three eyed raven

bitch needs an eyebrow wrangler

So why didn't they just recast him like they did with The Mountain? Kinda lame that the guy who cut Ned's head off won't get killed on screen.

>tfw you will never have a Jonerys end
Fuck this shit, they tease us with dere Dany this season just to kill her or jon at the last momemnt

>Jon swings his sword
>OOOOWAAAAAAAUUUUUUGH

AAAAAAAHHHHGGGG SAVE ME BESSIE

he loved her..

she loved him..

theyre a happy family

>eyebrow wrangler

>implying Jon fight scenes aren't always kino

but meryn trant is dead

How does he fucking do it lads?

>t. Petyr Baelish projecting

>sansafag butthurt

The tears are glorious

Jonerys is endgame user, they'll survive, be scarred and have to rebuild the shitpile that is Westeros

>ywn fuck the shit out of your 10/10 aunt unbeknownst to the both of you... then find out later after you've had a child together

jon is the ultimate SNOWPILLED alpha male turning roastie femoids into submissive sluts

i want to extend the joke but i ran out of incel buzzwords

captcha: chad calle

What happened to Dorne? I know Cersei captured their leader, but no one asked about her since, which indicated Dany thinks she's dead or something. Is Dorne just indisposed due to its leaders all being dead?

No one gives a shit about Dorne

Worst region, worst plotline

>team diversity
>good guys

oy vey

I would hold Kit's cock on my mouth all day if I could

Half the cast have those eyebrows. It's a British trait.

this desu fampai

>"I dreamt of a maid at a feast with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs. And later I dreamt that maid again, slaying a savage giant in a castle built of snow."
>House Baelish's coat of arms is the titan of Braavos
>Littlefinger getting killed like a bitch at Winterfell is book canon

tfw

DES WREEL DES ALWAYS BWEEN WREEL

>What if we took all the interesting characters in Dorne and replaced them with STROGN WOMYN
>YASSSS SLAY THEM ALL MEN ARE WEAK
>U NED DA BAD PUSSY
>oh shit everyone hates this quick let's murder them all