/Trek/

WORFED Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h06WKYFYdlo&list=PL28833B1D862CD829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh good, a containment thread for literal fucking faggots, tripfags, tripfags not using their trips, and other varied scum.

I am not a shitposter!

I have valuable contributions to make to all threads!

YOU HAVE NO REASONABLE JUSTIFICATION TO REJECT ME!

Just finished this tour de Worf.

I only make quality posts

Best episode of TOS coming through

Friendly reminder that Bajor is the best planet and Bajorans are the best race

That's a big bunny

But you are a regular member of these threads. Don't be so hard on yourself.

I like their nose ridges.

And Kira a cute.

I always get a tickle from this episode. The episode is wholly average by TOS/TNG standards, but when you look at the episode compared to the rest of DS9, it looks like trash.

The episode's only strength was character building. In season 1, Quark, Odo, Kira, and the like weren't totally established yet and to put them in the context of a very basic TNG "alien of the week" episode gave us a chance to see them.

>Kira saying that she's not cool with the Star Fleet explorer shtick with loud, fiery Kira passion

>No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no THERE'S NO LIMIT

Their orbs are pretty cool too.

>we will be intercepted in 4 hours and 20 minutes
what did he mean by this?

I liked the scene where Quark is pleading with Odo and telling him "I've gambled my whole life. You gotta' risk it."

It's constantly marked as one of the worst in the series but it's not even the worst of season 1 by my ranking.

He meant to say that Mr. Tash is using his space slingshot to go get some funky skunky and that we should expect him back around that time.

Let me guess, worst s1 for you is Storyteller.

he did nothing wrong

Not him, but it's the one where they get possessed by the spirits that make them reenact a coup. It's too early in the series for characters acting OOC to be entertaining.

>Let me guess, worst s1 for you is Storyteller.
Maybe a toss up between the Passenger and Storyteller just for how god-awful the ending to Passenger was from an acting and direction standpoint. It was Sid's worst performance as the criminal inhabiting the doctor and it was shot like Walker Texas Ranger in space with Dennis Madalone and his buddies doing laughable falls to phaser fire from five feet away. It was okay up to about the last 1/3 of the episode and then it nosedives into pretty atrocious.

This is a good example of top-tier trek posting. I need to get on that guy's level, still makes me laugh.

Is Passenger the one where they clone the dude and it turns out to be the killed dude and it turns out he killed a clone?

A Man Alone

No, that's A Man Alone, episode 4 with some guy named Ibudon, a name you could never forget. The first time I watched it I thought they were going to pull a double swerve and make Odo the killer.

We're using pro-wrestling terms in Star Trek threads now, and praising posts made by literal morons. This is the end of /trek/.

So so far for the worst of season one we have
>A Man Alone
>Storyteller
>Passenger
>Dramatis Personae
>Dax

What's wrong with A Man Alone?

What pro wrestling terms? Also, morons can be funny, look at Ralphie Mae.

I don't remember, I just remember thinking "oh god let this end."

Attention all Bajorian workers. I've fucked all your mothers and your Kai too. There's nothing you love that my dick hasn't already desecrated. That is all.

>praising posts made by literal morons.
You talking about the Ensign Vape post?

Or is it that time of night where you just need some mayhem?

>BIG
>FUCKING
>LOBES

I, too, wished to see Odo exonerated.

Does anybody else break into cold sweats and pace around their room while muttering half-formed righteous tirades whenever they see an innocent character wrongfully accused?

Oh, yeah, it's that one.
I didn't like it because as a main character we know Odo wouldn't be charged, but the series was still too young for a wrongful accusation to be outrageous.

do cardassians have barbed dicks?

The last time a show ever actually got to me IRL is that episode "Good Shepherd" from Voyager with the pretentious theoretical math character. The guy played him perfectly, tbf, I really was hoping he'd get the Harry Kim treatment by the end of the thing.

The point of that was to establish the relationship between Odo and Quark. Quark defends Odo because, even though they claim to be enemies, they're actually only frenemies.

klingons have barbed peni and barbe bagina

>killed dark matter life form
Crewman Harren did nothing wrong.

This is Two Takes Frakes. Say something nice about him.

Cats have barbed dicks. Lizards and other repitles traditonally have hemipenises which can be sheethed inside them due to the fact they are cold blooded and can't regulate the temperature at which their sperm is stored.

i liked you int TNG and i hope the episodes you direct for The Orville and STD are good

Just look at the posts made under yours. Do you approve of them?

The Passenger wasn't very memorable, or hold any greater meaning, or give us a chance to see some amazing acting or anything. It's all just techno-mystery that isn't that hard to figure out, even.

Nothing, it's a decent episode, other than the hilariously cavalier nature of Bashir making a clone.

>Dramatis Personae
>Dax

Those are both good season 1 episodes man, what.

No wonder everyone hates Cardie dick and Cardie bitches are all over mammal dick.

So like pick whichever one of these is your favorite and I would say that is the closest to the male equivalent of Spoontang.

>3-5mm
cardassian confirmed micropenis

You're an underrated director who should've never agreed to do Thunderbirds

shows your tits

Bashirfaggot you're up late. I'm drunk

>been slowly making my way through trek for the past 7 months or so
>decide to take a break from DS9 after the season 5 uniform change to catch up on the movies

>"It was ... fun ... Oh, my."
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I was half-sobbing through the last 10 minutes of Generations, why is it considered "bad" by the viewing guide?

the viewing guide is made by one person user

They dropped a fucking bridge on him.
youtube.com/watch?v=h06WKYFYdlo&list=PL28833B1D862CD829
Describes basically everything anyone would find wrong with the film.

Lets post pics of ourselves and talk about our social lifes

*kills your family*

A young crying girl like you should have a beautiful and feminine sounding name. What is your name young lady?

Generations was good. In fact, Star Trek movies could have ended with just Generations and we could all be satisfied.

First Contact I'm ambivalent about. I'm really more pissed about their fucking up the Borg than their fucking up Picard.

I want to ______ him

Watching DS9 for the 10th time, what am I in for?

throw a colony gassing cripple off a cliff with

what the fuck.
even 3 times and I would have DS9 memorized word for word.

bewbs

A̡̛̝̼͓̺͕̻̔̆̋̌̈̒̐ͦ͛ͨͩ͆͒̉̄͛͟-̨̮̰̹̟̳̦̫̤̮̞̩̪͍̮̰̖̻͉̈́͌͛͌̒̎ͦ͗͞ǩ̵̨̬͕̭͎́̎͌̽ͮ̂ͣͪ͑̆͒̋́̚h̶͖̯̖͙̯̯̼̔̈́ͮ̑ͮ̓̚̕̕ͅơ̵̞̖̥͙̖͙̦̓̃ͩ̔́͘͜͟o̵̮̦͙͕̙ͬ͂́̂͗̈́ͬͩͣ͂̉ͅ-̶̡̧̧̱̺̻̦̞̪̙̹̮͎̮̫̠ͬ̂ͬͤ̔ͩͯ̓͟c̩̳͔̮̞͍͓̫̳̞͚̗̙̗̤̳̽͊̏̈̔ͬ͊̍̐ͬͣ̐ͯ̐ͧ̊͝h̵̯̩̯͓̗̺̖̖̘͖̳̜̰̱͋̾̋ͬ͋̊̾̔͌ͬ̈́̕͞ͅȩ̛͚̝͕̠͔̭̦̗̙̞͖̳̖͎̞̞̹ͨ͑̋̍͐̔̉ͮ̓͡e̢̦̞̜̤͕͕̫͉͓͍̪̣̯͛ͬͣ̔͌̄͂́̉̈́̾͑͟-̵̡̛͙͈̦̫̦͓͍̼͚͖̪̬̪͖͎̃̔̎̆͌ͭ̄ͭ̌̆̋͂ͫ̒͜͠m̨̞̙̼͓̭̖̥̩͍̻̰͈̥̪̈ͨ̓͑̌̊̑̄́õ͉̦̣̗̞̝̗̥̦̣̥̞͚͎̹̝̦̊̿͌̓ͧ̈͛ͪ̐͂ͬ́͛͗̓͟͞ÿ̭̯͙̝̰́̆͐̂ͧͫ̉͑̿̀͟a̧̺̝̳̬ͮ͐̆͆ͤͫͧ͊̍͛̾̊͂ͣ̀͟͜

The fire did seem kind of weird at first, but Stewart really sold it for me.

I noticed that too, it did feel like an ending, but i suppose that was the point. With the destruction of the Enterprise-D and the death of Kirk, I get the feeling that it was meant to imply that what was coming next would be something new. I just finished the movie like 20 minutes ago, so don't think I can articulate what I mean very well, so I'll just leave it there.
All I know about First Contact is that the Defiant jobs to a Borg cube, which makes me angry.

Go back to grooming children into war machines you pedo

What is Chakotay's connection to the Black Lodge exactly?

Picard reactions make sense
also you can explain the queen as a side effect of reintroducing hugh to the collective at least that's what I do

show us your turdcutter you gap toothed cunt

>All I know about First Contact is that the Defiant jobs to a Borg cube, which makes me angry.
The Defiant was never meant to defeat the Borg on its own.

It was meant to be easy-to-manufacture, so that a fleet of Defiants could defeat a Borg cube.

>ywn get him drunk and go to Denny's at midnight and feed him pancakes

There's this old video I've been thinking about lately, but can't remember the name of.
It was largely composed of scenes of Gowron from the Klingon FMV game, and it would repeatedly cut to a close shot of his face with a certain section of the Klingon theme being played. Am I crazy or this video real?
DUNUH DUNUH

This man sucks. It shouldn't be possible to list a "worst Star Trek character ever" and yet here we are, with an obvious answer- the polar opposite of Frakes

This thread is hilarious to me, absolutely hilarious.

Now first off, yes, I'm a fat Riker poster. I post a lot of fat Riker images. And I mean a lot. I bet half you right now are going to go "Opinion discarded" right at that line and not even read the rest of the post. That's fine, that only makes me laugh harder. Now here's the twist, I don't just post fat Riker. I post lots of other things too. So I basically get legions of followers who love my fat Riker stuff and legions of followers who love my non-fat Riker stuff and they both hate each other. And to me? That's the most hilarious part. The ultimate dramatic irony. The person they both love and hate is me one in the same.

And here's some more irony for you, basically half this thread at this point is just people reposting copypastas I created or responses to posts I made. In fact I recognize a few images in this topic that all originate from me.

And yes I'm a well known namefag. I'm actually a couple, but my main one is the most well known. If you haven't heard of me at this point and don't have a clue who I am then you're probably new and you should actually stop and think for a minute whether your opinion actually matters since you're so new. In other words, lurk more. I only refuse to reveal myself because I don't want to damage the fragile egos in this thread even harder.

>Janeway will never investigate on the murder of Kes by her rapist/father figure Neelix

Stop trying to make this a copypasta. Is not good

>19 posters 74 posts
Shameful display. The one person responsible for this, and you know who you are, should be ashamed.

>s2ep4
>Sisko beats down a Klingon in hand to hand combat

holy shit. also was the best fight choreography in Star Trek by date. How can he do that? Sisko didn't earn those skills playing baseball on the holodeck.

the street is a rough school, dog

Klingons are all talk

This thread is hilarious to me, absolutely hilarious.

Now first off, yes, I'm a professional fat Riker poster. I post a lot more of the fat Riker images. And I mean a lot more. I bet half you right now are going to go "Opinion discarded" right at that line and not even read the rest of the post. That's fine, that only makes me laugh harder. Now here's the twist, I don't just post fat Riker. I post lots of more other things too. So I basically get legions of more followers who love my fat Riker stuff more and legions of followers who love my non-fat Riker stuff more and they both hate each other more. And to me? more.That's the more most hilarious part. The more ultimate dramatic irony. The person they both love more and hate is me one in the same.

And here's some more irony for you, basically half this thread at this point is just people reposting copypastas I created or responses to posts I made. In fact I recognize a few images in this topic that all originate from me.

And yes I'm a well known namefag. I'm actually a couple, but my main one is the most well known. If you haven't heard of me at this point and don't have a clue who I am then you're probably new and you should actually stop and think for a minute whether your opinion actually matters since you're so new. In other words, lurk more. I only refuse to reveal myself because I don't want to damage the fragile egos in this thread even harder.

What episode had Ted Cruz yelling at Riker in engineering?

Season 1 Riker was still kind of fat desu

This is Riker season 3. He kept his weight relatively the same until the very end.

The Delegates, Frakes...

that was one edit i didn't see lol

>the timespan between TOS finale and TNG premier is shorter than the timespan between TNG finale and today

Don't worry STD is coming soon to take a giant dump on Star Trek

In the novels it's the Sphere Builders taking advantage of Hugh's individuality to establish and control a queen to try to kill humans so they can terramorph the galaxy.
I actually kinda like that explanation.

The two timespans aren't even close - 18 years as opposed to 30.

STD is going to be a breath of fresh air after the disaster that is Orville.

learn to read.

>All I know about First Contact is that the Defiant jobs to a Borg cube, which makes me angry.
Until Voyager fucked everything up a Borg cube was fucking terrifying to behold.

Thank god for this man or VOY would have been truly irredeemable.

Chakotay had Nemesis and The Fight.
What the fuck did Paris or Kim have.

This is terrible.

>1994 was 30 years ago

I'm not the one who needs to learn. My whole point is the dates aren't even close so there was no impact in the post.

>1994-2017 is 30 years
>correct
pick one

tuvok is good but the EMH carries so hard