I want to be an architect

>i want to be an architect

it finally happened.
a cartoon made me cry.

you folks ready for the next season in a few days?

Bojack made you cry

I thought that show was 14a

Bojack being bad is a meme just like Twin Peaks:TR being good. The art style is quite adorable.

Hey fuck nuts
I didn't say it was bad, stop projecting
I insulted you for crying because of it
Its a decent funny show.
It isn't so genuinely emotional that you should cry

If bojack is all it takes to trigger sadness then you're pathetic
Watch more movies watch more TV shows

For a show that's supposedly "deep" I found it to be quote poor in emotional terms. But that scene and Bojack's fuck up with his ex love's daughter hit hard.
Memes aside, Rick and Morty does le depression le suicidal tendencies better

I'm not OP, though. Also, sorry for getting you wrong. Crying is okay, though.

>does le depression le suicidal tendencies better
By not bothering beyond jokes and Rick being depressed only when the plot feels like it?

I've never seen anyone apologize here
I'm not sure what to do
Cuck

Your mom is fat

i do quite often as a defense mechanism

i'm like "hey sorry, man, but before you start calling me a cuck and a fag i just want to let you know that i hate myself more you do me right now"

You ARE a cuck and a fag.

i'm sorry

There is literally no relationship between the ideas and themes in Bojack Horseman and Rick and Morty. They have almost nothing in common other than being animated.

>Likes Bojack
>thinks Twin Peaks is bad
Next time just write "I'm a fucking pleb with shit taste, ignore me" and save yourself and everyone else the time

>I'm hurting in the inside but act like I do t care. I make jokes and act out for attention. I don't believe in anything but I know better than everyone.
Is this Rick or Bojack?

No, I'M the sorry one. Sorry.

Neither. You're projecting big-time.

please, don't blame yourself.

i'm sorry.

Bojack is funny but I think that all the drama part is exaggerated. I mean, I might be autistic but his do you relate to him? We all let go people that we loved and stuff, but this fucker just in the last season betrayed his only friend (that he treats like shit every day), fired Carolyne which cared for him and supported him for 20 years just for a single mistake, and killed the only one he cared for making her partecipate in a weeks long drug fueled tantrum just so he could feel slightly less shitty about some stuff he did. I know it's a fucking cartoon but Bojack really is the worst piece of shit ever portrayed on television and I find it really hard to sympathize for him.

Just exchange numbers already
Sorry ill suck your dick first
No I'm sorry let me go first

sorry

He's a piece of shit who deserves most of what he gets. At the same time he actually has good intentions but he's just damaged from childhood and will always destroy everything he cares about.

I understand and relate to that but there's a fucking limit to everything. It's extremely cartoonish, and only tolerable because it's a cartoon. Frankly I was way more touched by the underwater episode than all the shit happened in the finale. It was well written and completely relatable, a true strike. Now we're off for another season of "Bojack's masochistic friends try to get him back in their lives so he can ruin them some more".

>and killed
He had nothing to do with her death. She binged on her own.

people say Rick and Morty is Reddit, but it has nowhere near as much leftist agenda as Bojack.

accurate

>Redditjack Mememan
>crying over cartoons
You have to go back, you humongous faggot

Why are all right wing people so ugly? Just think Jordan Peterson inb4 "he's a classic british liberal" - No!

Did you see the abortion episode?

It's just another show where 90% of it is shitty forgettable unfunny tripe but the occasional emotional gut punch thrown in here and there is enough to elevate it to 'OMG MOST AMAZING PIECE OF ART IN EXISTENCE???!' in normie eyes

Just coz it has 'animal people' in it people expect it to be edgy or something. Its pretty much basic normy shit though.

are we all binging just like the bojack himself

This, Rick and Morty gets memed on because people take it too seriously. It's really just an occasionally clever comedy
Granted the actual writers seem to be doing the same thing this season but whatever, they still manage a great episode sometimes

Certainly not Bojack
The amount of people who shit on things they don't know anything about is fucking staggering. What's worse is that if you've genuinely watched the show and that's what you got out of it you're an absolute fucking retard

>you folks ready for the next season in a few days?
God no. I just know what with the election and all that it's gonna be full of anti-Trump libtard circlejerking.

Really the only "leftist agenda" shit I remember is the whole Bill Cosby parody bit.

What else is there?

>leave dark comedy kino to me

It's TV-MA in the states, the highest rating you can get

>Christianity sucks

Wow, so original and daring. You could take anything at face value and make an over the top strawman of it, it's not particularly hard to do. I fail to see how bad parenting, individual hypocrisy, and human weakness are supposed to be attributed to Christianity, especially when it's about forgiving our sins and acknowledging ourselves as imperfect beings. I'm not even Christian and able to see this show for the garbage it is. I'd like to see them do the same thing for Islam and Judaism

you don't get it

Weak.

This show is a rare fuckup for Adult Swim

Can't wait for the next season but at the same time if it's just "lol trump" I'm out

They're both nihilistic, bojack more so

>decent funny show

Bojack is more existentialist than nihilist, also there's none of that extremely dumb Bill Nye scientism. I'm not a huge fan of Bojack but it's miles ahead of Ric&Morty

It's going to be Mr. Peanutbutter trying to do right but his party forcing him to do stuff he doesn't agree with. At the end of it he'll get elected on a platform of things he doesn't agree with and he'll kill himself.

Screencap this.