Reminder that South Park has always been SJW

Reminder that South Park has always been SJW.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_Apologies_to_Jesse_Jackson

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks
youtube.com/watch?v=2h3yDtO5TLg
youtube.com/watch?v=L_ZNoPONhqw
youtube.com/watch?v=jwW2nyLnmSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks
Unchecked immigration just leads to a place becoming as terrible as the place they're coming from, hardly seems SJW.

Reminder that OP is a young millennial that's just now finding this out because he wasn't allowed to watch South Park 10 years ago

Way to miss the point of the episode, idiot.

Episode about the word NIGGER on tv is the best.

t. Literal nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=2h3yDtO5TLg

So what?

youtube.com/watch?v=L_ZNoPONhqw

hasn't it always been borderline libertarian?

Absolutely. They even made fun of anti-tobacco propaganda

>show makes fun of everyone
>Leftists cry it's right wing because they only see what's making fun of them
>Rightists cry it's left wing because they only see what's making fun of them
>b-but muh horse-shoe theory, f-fucking dumb centrists

>Jap
>An insult

So is Brit an insult too? What about Aussie? Jap is simply short for Japanese

wtf I'm triggered now

With Apologies to Jesse Jackson was making fun of liberal white guilt and the push for acceptance over tolerance by them though.

More like it was insisting whites shouldn't say nigger because they will never understand how it hurts niggers.

>centrist pats himself on the back for having an opinion

>takern er jerrrbs

>The Jew did this
Young man, I appreciate the lot of how you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that Pappa Bear Trump is telling you, it's okay. But let me send you a message. This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

shouldnt you be at a nazi rally running Americans over with a car becuase they dont like you Russian/Jew owned President?

>commies
>Americans

I can give you a 4/10. You need some more work.

You're worse than him. Now get out.

I don't think you should be considered a citizen if your BMI is over 30.

Hello newfag.

There's video evidence of police pushing the right wing protesters down a set of stairs into a prepared-for-violence mob of mongoloids. I've seen a news segment where a "poor black man was shot at for simply being black". In reality this black man had a make shift flamethrowing and was point out cowardly at the right wing group that were literally forced down the stairs. I never heard about the latter if not for my own research; images and videos. Don't act clever and uppity. I'm on neither side but you just sound stupid if you're not trolling.

If you actually value the BMI scale, you are literally retarded. A man who is mostly muscle can be considered obese. That's a shit scale of measurement.

I've been here for over two years now, I'm now an oldfag technically. I've read about moot and all the old memes. Stop before I hurt you with my clarity and intellect.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Cartman was so good in the early seasons.
youtube.com/watch?v=jwW2nyLnmSw

South Park makes fun of extremism on all sides, OP. If they're making fun of something that reflects you, good chance you're the type that you hate, just on the other end.

Quit giving obese men like The Rock a pass just because you want to touch his muscles.

>n-no i'm not morbidly obese pathetic sack of lard, you see bmi doesn't really work on the 1% of population that has a great amount of muscle from bodybuilding for years, c-checkmate

They're not sjw, just centrist libtards who like to laugh at the extreme left and right

Anything that has to do with non-whites is taken as insult. Not only Jap, but Paki for Pakistanis, Abo for Aboriginals, etc.

>2004

Yeah, I remember laughing at anti-immigration people then too

Not really funny now we've seen what's happening to europe

>55% white

It's like they make fun of both sides. Anyone who gets offended by South Park is a fucking joke to begin with.