>2-3 planned seasons with a real ending

Good tier tv
>2-3 seasons then cancelled

Garbage tier tv
>left to run for 5++ seasons ruining everything

Almost Human was sabotaged!
Why did (((they))) do it!?

>show gets cancelled after a season WITH a cliffhanger

Is Blood Drive good? Saw the first episode and it was pretty cool but forgot about it days later

>show is good for 8 episodes
>season 2 is good halfway through
>season 3 20 years later isn't even worth watching

it got cancelled??

ree, I just finished episode 10. fuck scyfy, it's not like they have anything else going.

>Show ends on a cliffhanger

pleb deteced

It looks pretty good from trailer.

>“I found out not too long ago, but have been trying to think of a way to tell you guys since I felt it was up to me to let the fans know,” Roland said in a post to hisMidnight Grindhouseblog. “Ultimately I decided to wait until after the final episode aired so the news did not taint your experience. It simply didn’t seem right to burst the bubble so early, especially with how the last episode plays out.”

>“Obviously the ratings were low” — Season 1 averaged 470,000 live weekly viewers, fewer than Syfy’s recently cancelledDark Matterbut on par with the renewedWynonna Earp— “but it was also a very noisy show on social media (thanks to you guys!) and a very well-reviewed show with critics as well,” Roland noted. “This I do know: despite canceling us, Syfy was the only network with the steel to make the show in the first place… and for that I’m forever grateful.”

Finish the show if you want and feel terrible from the lack of closure or just take it as a bad ending.

>Season 1 is done great with a little of smart placed references to the original material
>Season 2 is tolerably well made
>Season 3 is a tasteless parody of the original material with occasional attempts to make series look fresh

Apparently he had 3 seasons planned but looks like its trashed indefinitely.

But don't worry goy! Be sure to watch Krypton and get some more cape shit

>season 1 and 2 are kino
>season 2 ends on the promise of the investigation into the main historic act of the antagonist
>its cancelled

fuck you Aquarius

Aquarius was hot garbage. Mulder was just phoning it in. So incredibly disappointing from him.

>show cancelled because episodes were aired in the wrong order

>show ends on a cliffhanger specifically to get fans riled up

To be fair, Almost Human had about three good episodes out of a whole season. It was way too procedural, predictable, safe. I like the leads and the world building but it is a textbook example of wasted potential.

They canceled one of the most creative and interesting shows I've seen in years. Fuck this gay earth.

Fargo?

Firefly sucked.

>show has two great seasons and ends there
>develops a small but dedicated cult following over the years

Jesus christ i actually reallly enjoyed it damn