This is Sophia Lillis - star of IT (2017)

say something nice about her

she looks like a boy halfway through pre puberty hormone therapy

Cute, but I really don't care for that hairstyle.

Everytime i think of these posts Walter saying 8 "year olds dude" comes into my mind

She has long hair at the beginning but unfortunately director made her cut it short because he wanted her to resemble a tomboy.

She looks like a young Amy Adams, yuck.

Looks more masculine than Wolfhard.

much cuter with the short hair desu

You already said this in another thread. Whats your problem?

she reminds me of rosemary's baby

She's fucking ugly and so is your thread

you have shit taste my friend :^)

LITERALLY THIS

>LE ANDROGYNY MEME
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

This looks like a dude.

Oh look, a tripfag posting for attention, whatasuprise.

Try not to reply to tripfags user, you're only giving them what they want.

>not finding androgyny hot

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

What's this hairstyle called? It's uncommon but I want to find and marry a girl with hairstyle like this

>ywn caress her feminine cheek

those are extensions my man

holy fucking yum!

This looks like a 12 year old dude who would yell at me in Call of Duty

she looks like a young Bill Mumy here.