This site has nothing to offer anybody...

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

>b-but the memes!

Where can I discuss movies, video games and history as fast as in here?
Aside from that you're right.

didnt brianna wu write that copypasta?

yeah but ur a faget

i miss pokeparents

how did we go from innocent fun to today's memes

hold me, bros ;_;

The true reason I come to Sup Forums is to bully people who aren't as smart as I am. I regard them as the reason the world is such a god damn shithole and here, unlike the real world, I can unload on them for being such god damn fucking morons.

i shouldn't do it. It's really not their fault. It's genetics. The human species is a primitive one. i used to think being gifted was a blessing, but living among this group is a curse, and I'm fucking angry about it.

@87431404
reddit

How old is this pasta? I'm guessing at least 5 years

Where else do I go?
Some boards here are actually mature to some extent

Tell me where else I can call you a nigger faggot while also having a quality discussion anonymously

B-but they took club penguin down!

This has nothing to do with television or films, you can fuck right off compadre

whoa, no joke, but that's a good redpill

I bet you're a wimpy manlet. probably from a 3rd world country at that

>quit Sup Forums
>create a Facebook and go full normie
>it's the exact same thing without anonymity, right down to the stale memes and political shitposting

I'm amused that you think this post would somehow hurt my feelings.

That's just how Sup Forums works my friend, your taste will be questioned to eternity and I don't see what's wrong about that.
It's far better than an endless positive circlejerk, this way you actually have to think why do you like something and what your actual taste/opinw is. Yes most of the time it's brainless shitposting (which is easy to spot), but actual criticism is better than any form of a loving approval.

look at that fucking slut

>channeling frustration into useless shit slinging instead of achieving something
You are just as pathetic as they are desu and judging by how edgy your post is you probably aren't very smart either

REI?

I didn't say it wasn't pathetic and a waste of time. Everyone thinks they're intelligent, one of the worst features of humans. We're not good at self-assessment. But objectively I am.

op is correct

after 10 years on Sup Forums i cannot leave my house without looking at someone and thinking either nigger/faggot/cuck. i dont know how to communicate how difficult this makes things.

i am an otherwise functional human being but this place is poison over the long term

The issue isn't coming here to some downtime, or even a few hours. Nothing wrong with that. It's when you start spending practically all day, every day when it starts to fuck with you.

>t. scored a 130 on a 10 question online IQ tests
Objectively you are a bag of dicks

OP is right, I'm going to go read Goethe like a good boy

Where the fuck am I supposed to go

I tried facebook, I tried youtube

Nothing is interesting, people only talk about politics. My job requires me to talk to maybe 1-3 people a day, and then usually 1 person for a week. Thats it.

Believe what you like, your opinion has no bearing on reality or value.

You could say that same thing about any kind of addiction. This place is toxic, unhealthy. Deep down we all know this, yet we still come back day in day out to waste our time and mental health.

>Where the fuck am I supposed to go
Anywhere else. Allow yourself to be bored until you think about productive ways to spend your time. We are wasting our lives away consuming media.

>people only talk about politics
Yeah that never happens here.

>Allow yourself to be bored
i can barely stand my existence as it is.

just fucking kill me. hit me with a lightning bolt or some shit. i'm too much of a cuck to kys but i need death ASAP.

>You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction
this is so true

i cant stop hitting the refresh button every 10 sec pls help

I've been on for twenty minutes waiting for anything interesting title that I can stream but the mouthbreathers populating nu-Sup Forums are too busy farting into each other's mouths. I didn't even bother finishing OP first sentence, any faggot who doesn't understand the rules of OP crafting is too self-important to say anything new or intetresting. Buncha dullards and virgins.

Just with less hiding behind three layers of irony and intense cat&mouse action trying to get the other shitposter to break and start getting emotionally involved first.

>pressure free social interaction
even this is no longer true of Sup Forums. it started out that way but now there are external interests exerting on how users think and what they post.